• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Struggling to Get Started

In summary, as a new consultant looking to increase sales, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential customers through virtual or in-person events, utilizing social media, and offering personalized suggestions. To book parties, reach out to friends and family, offer incentives, and consider partnering with local businesses. To stand out, prioritize exceptional customer service and personalized experiences, and utilize social media to showcase your expertise. Struggling with technology? Take advantage of Pampered Chef's resources and training. Make the most of your starter kit by familiarizing yourself with the products and showcasing their features and benefits.
vegetarianwife
Hey everyone! I'm new :) Just got my consultant kit and am so excited. However, I'm already stuck. I'm a stay at home momma to 2 little ones (1 and 3), with a very small circle of friends and a very limited budget for events such as booths, etc.

Any friendly suggestions for a rookie? I have a catalog show going through my director's site, and 1 show booked from my Bible study... but that's it. I'd love to hear some thoughts!

Have you had your kick off party? That's the first place to start. Check online to see if your town has a mom's group that you can join, this may give you some other contacts.What about any family members? Even if they are out of town they can do catalog parties for you.I highly suggest getting the catalog tote or something with the logo on it to wear or take with you when you are out and about. This helps make contacts in your community.

Definitely host your own show and tell everyone to bring friends you don't know. Ask everyone if they would like to get the amazing host benefits we offer. Don't prejudge. Make it about what they can get. You can ask them to help you but make it clear that you want this to be a business so you really need those contacts outside of your circle of family and friends. I know several successful consultants who have moved and knew no one and never missed a beat in their business. If you want it you can make it!Congrats on your new business!

1. How can I increase my sales as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential customers. Host virtual parties or in-person cooking demonstrations to showcase the products and offer special promotions or discounts. Utilize social media platforms to reach a wider audience and offer personalized suggestions for products that would fit their needs.

2. I'm having trouble booking parties, what should I do?

Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to help get your business started. Offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts. Consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host joint events or offer cooking classes. Networking and word-of-mouth referrals can also help to book parties.

3. How can I stand out from other consultants in my area?

Focus on offering exceptional customer service and going above and beyond for your clients. Personalize your interactions with customers and offer unique experiences, such as personalized recipe recommendations or cooking tips. Utilize social media to showcase your personality and expertise in the kitchen.

4. I'm struggling with the technology aspect, what should I do?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and resources for new consultants to help with the technology aspect of the business. Attend virtual training sessions or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support. Familiarize yourself with the tools and resources available on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How can I make the most of my starter kit?

Take the time to familiarize yourself with the products in your starter kit and learn about their unique features and benefits. Utilize these products in your cooking demonstrations or parties to showcase their versatility and functionality. Offer personalized recommendations for customers based on their needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Kitchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
Replies