• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Tip for Booking Shows to a New Consultant

In summary, when looking for potential hosts for your shows, utilize your network, ask for referrals, and use social media to promote and find volunteers. As a new consultant, aim for at least two shows per month to build a steady income. Approach potential hosts genuinely and offer to share your own experience hosting a party. Incentivize people by offering booking incentives or themed shows. When pitching to potential hosts, highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts, trying new recipes, and having a fun girls' night in. Mention the convenience of online and catalog shows and the support and resources you will provide as their consultant.
If someone says no, ask for a referral. Who do they know who would enjoy hosting a party.

1. How do I find potential hosts for my shows?

One tip for finding potential hosts for your shows is to reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also ask for referrals from past hosts or customers. Utilize social media platforms to promote your shows and ask for host volunteers.

2. How often should I aim to book shows?

As a new consultant, it is recommended to aim for at least two shows per month. This will help you build a steady stream of income and also give you time to properly prepare for each show.

3. What is the best way to approach potential hosts?

The best approach is to be genuine and friendly. Start by asking if they enjoy cooking or hosting parties. Share your own personal experience with hosting a Pampered Chef party and how much fun it was. Then, offer to provide them with more information about hosting a show and the benefits they will receive.

4. How can I incentivize people to host a show for me?

One tip is to offer a booking incentive, such as a free product or a discount on their order, for anyone who hosts a show for you. You can also offer to do a themed show or a cooking demonstration that aligns with their interests.

5. What should I include in my show booking pitch?

In your booking pitch, be sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free products and discounts, trying new recipes, and having a fun girls' night in. You can also mention the convenience of online and catalog shows, as well as the support and resources you will provide as their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefJoanne