• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Guest Has Consultant Already?

In summary, the guest was interested in booking a show with the host, but then changed her mind after her friend had booked a show with the host. The host lost out on booking credit because the guest changed her mind.
flemings99
Gold Member
Show tonight had a lady who was interested in booking but then told me her friend sold and she didn't want to book with me out of fairness to her friend.

Totally understand that. I'd ticked if a friend booked with someone else!

Don't want to "give away" the booking.....but am I correct in that bookings follow host, not consultant's. So if I'm doing the best customer service, I can book the gal off the show and the other consultant can do the show but the host still get booking credit?

I know it may sound crazy, but I wouldn't want someone else taking my friends/clients either.

Sad part is host only had 4 there--no other bookings and only 150 in sales so far :cry:

Yes, the booking follows the Host not the Consultant. I got the booking benefits from the shows that were booked off of my show where I decided to become a Consultant. :chef:

When someone tells me they have worked with another consultant I always let them know that the benefit follows the host, not the consultant. Nine times out of ten they'll still book with me. But, I feel like this is both honest and a good goodwill policy.

Pampered Jean said:
Yes, the booking follows the Host not the Consultant. I got the booking benefits from the shows that were booked off of my show where I decided to become a Consultant. :chef:

Actually as a consultant we lose the right to get any of the booking benefits from future shows.

Yes, it is great that it follows the host. We want our customers to be loyal to their consultants (even if it's not you!).

Pampered Jean said:

I read this as Jean got the BOOKINGS from the show she did before she became a consultant (not the past host benefit).

Yes, it is great that it follows the host. We want our customers to be loyal to their consultants (even if it's not you!).[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Which is why I explained the policy to the guest and told her that I'd be happy to book the show off the host and then she could follow up with her consultant to arrange the date/party. Just wanted to verify what I told her was correct. I'm very careful to never take someone else's client.

1. Can I still book a party if I know someone else who is already a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant even if you know someone else who is already a consultant. As long as the consultant is not the one hosting the party, you are free to book a party with them.

2. Will the consultant who is already working with my friend receive credit for my party booking?

Yes, the consultant who is already working with your friend will receive credit for your party booking. Pampered Chef values and supports their consultants, so they will receive credit for any parties they book, regardless of who the host is.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I book a party with a consultant who already has a host?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you book a party with a consultant who already has a host. As long as your party meets the qualifying sales and booking requirements, you will be eligible for host rewards, even if the consultant is already hosting a party for someone else.

4. What if I want to become a consultant and my friend is already one?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and your friend is already one, you can still join their team and work together. Pampered Chef encourages collaboration and teamwork among their consultants, so having a friend who is already a consultant can be a great opportunity for you to learn and grow together.

5. Can I book multiple parties with the same consultant who already has a host?

Yes, you can book multiple parties with the same consultant who already has a host. As long as the parties meet the qualifying sales and booking requirements, the consultant will receive credit for each party and you will still be eligible for host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • barbara_anne