• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Getting 60% Off?

In summary, to receive the 60% off discount for your first order as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you must sign up and become an active consultant by submitting an order of at least $150 within your first 21 days. This offer is only available for new consultants and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. You have the freedom to choose any products for your first order to reach the $150 minimum requirement. However, if you do not place your first order within 21 days, the discount will no longer be available.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i wanted to clarify if someone can help a girl out :>

If Sally had a show in Feb and her friend Marley booked to have a show from her.......(and before Marley had her show Sally signed up to be a consultant...) ---so I gave Sally Marley's show to help her get started..

Does Sally still get to make the 'booking benefit purchase on Marley's show even though Sally now is the consultant of Marley's show?

I just wanted to be correct in telling Sally...

No, as a consultant you cannot get the booking benefit, it doesn't matter when it is from.

ok,, thanks I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure if it was any different since she was actually just a host when she had the original show.

Nope, all booking benefits are forfeited once they sign. And yes, P3 will *let* you do it, but it doesn't make it right!

Hello! It's great that you are helping your friend Sally get started with her Pampered Chef business. To clarify, since Sally is now a consultant, she will not be able to receive the booking benefit purchase for Marley's show. As a consultant, she will be able to earn commission on the sales from Marley's show, but the booking benefit is only available to hosts who do not have a consultant or have not hosted a show in the past 12 months. I hope this helps clarify things for Sally. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I become a new consultant and get 60% off?

To become a new consultant and receive 60% off your first order, you will need to sign up with Pampered Chef and become an active consultant. This means submitting your first order of at least $150 within your first 21 days of signing up. You will automatically receive the 60% off discount on your first order.

2. Is the 60% off discount only for new consultants?

Yes, the 60% off discount is only available for new consultants who are signing up with Pampered Chef for the first time. It is a one-time offer to help new consultants get started with their business.

3. Can I choose which products I want to purchase with the 60% off discount?

Yes, you can choose any products you want for your first order and still receive the 60% off discount. You can mix and match products to reach the $150 minimum order requirement.

4. Can I use the 60% off discount on top of other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a one-time offer for new consultants only.

5. How long do I have to use the 60% off discount after signing up?

You have 21 days from the date of signing up to use the 60% off discount. If you do not place your first order within this time frame, the discount will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
Replies