• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Cookware Incentive Challenge: One Down, Four to Go!

In summary, four women are determined to book the entire week of July 21-25 for the cookware incentive. One woman has booked one show for that week, while the other three women are still looking for shows to book.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I'm determined to book the entire week of July 21-25 for the cookware incentive! I FINALLY got on the phone tonight and got a booking for the 21st! I've got four to go!

Anyone else want to join me in this challenge?

I'm bringing the flyer to my show tomorrow night and Saturday. I also have a couple past guests who wanted the SS cookware. That week is my next week to book so I'm hitting it up hard.

I thought of this last week, and never posted. Why limit yourself to 5 shows in that time period? Think outside the box and double your chances of being chosen by doing a daytime and an evening show each day. Lots of moms have pockets of time between dropping the kids off at day camp/sports/etc. and would love to have something interesting to do. I mentioned this idea to Colleen today, and she suggested doing tailgate shows AT sports practice for the moms. Take a card table and some tools, and do a no-cook demo (like the Greek Cheese Torta or a trifle) right in the parking lot. And then do a traditional show in the evening for another host.

That's a great idea Ann! I guess I didn't think of it for myself because I work a day job, but it would be great for others.

Let's go everyone! Booking these shows will give us a strong fall!

I have one show booked that week, on the 24th. The 23rd is my 8th wedding anniversary, so that's a no-go. And for whatever reason, my cluster is having their meeting on the 22nd as the fall kickoff to share all of the new info from NC. I asked if they'd consider rescheduling so that I could book a show that night and was told that was the only day they could have the meeting...so depending on if I have someone want to book it, I might just have to miss my cluster meeting next month. Mondays have always been tough ones for me to book, so we'll see what else I can work out!

sklay723 said:
I have one show booked that week, on the 24th. The 23rd is my 8th wedding anniversary, so that's a no-go. And for whatever reason, my cluster is having their meeting on the 22nd as the fall kickoff to share all of the new info from NC. I asked if they'd consider rescheduling so that I could book a show that night and was told that was the only day they could have the meeting...so depending on if I have someone want to book it, I might just have to miss my cluster meeting next month. Mondays have always been tough ones for me to book, so we'll see what else I can work out!
Hey- that's my anniversary, too! But it's 14 years for us.
My upline also has a meeting tentatively scheduled for the 22nd, but if I can schedule a show that day, then I'm doing a show. My AD selected that date AFTER the info on the incentive came out. It's one thing to have a standing meeting date that happens to fall within the period, but why would one purposely select a date that their team should be booking?

chefann said:
I thought of this last week, and never posted. Why limit yourself to 5 shows in that time period? Think outside the box and double your chances of being chosen by doing a daytime and an evening show each day.

That is exactly what I thought!
So far I have
21 eve
22 eve
23 open
24 day & eve
25 day & eve

Need to fill the rest!
Go girls :)

chefann said:
Hey- that's my anniversary, too! But it's 14 years for us.
My upline also has a meeting tentatively scheduled for the 22nd, but if I can schedule a show that day, then I'm doing a show. My AD selected that date AFTER the info on the incentive came out. It's one thing to have a standing meeting date that happens to fall within the period, but why would one purposely select a date that their team should be booking?

Yay for July 23rd anniversaries! :) I always feel like the kid who has a birthday right before or after Christmas though, since my birthday is only five days later. :) We're going to Disney with our kids this year though (July 27-30!), so no complaints from me!

As for booking a meeting that week, I don't understand it either. I brought it up at the meeting because we were still six weeks away and it would be very simple to reschedule, but apparently I'm the only one who sees it as a conflict. Oh well! Like you, if I book a show, I'm doing a show. End of story! I'll miss the meeting, but since it's the "introduction to new fall products," I'm not missing much...when they held that meeting about spring products, I already had learned everything from being a member on this site and reading posts on the forums!!! :)

Got my 2nd tonight! Three to go for me! I now only have T-W-F open!

We have 3 booked. Tues, Wed, Thurs. Think we'll leave Monday open as a free night & try to book Friday. People got excited about it.

Monday is my favorite night for shows! It seems people don't have much going on Monday (baseball games, etc.), and they don't feel so overwhelmed with work at home since they just had two days off. It also give the host time to clean her house over the weekend. Friday nights work pretty good too.

I have 4 shows booked during that time period - and that will be it for me.

I have one on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 25th. I know me, and my energy level, and physical needs and limitations - so I won't be able to double up dates.

The funny thing is, 3 of these were booked before the incentive came out....and I really don't want or need SS cookware, so it's just not that big of an incentive for me. It would be fun for one of my hosts to get the call and win though!

1. What is "One Down - Four to Go!!"?

"One Down - Four to Go!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the company's incentive program for reaching certain sales goals. It signifies that you have completed one level of the program and have four more to go before reaching the ultimate goal.

2. How does "One Down - Four to Go!!" work?

The incentive program works by setting sales goals for consultants to reach within a certain time period. Once a consultant reaches a goal, they are considered "one down," and have four more goals to reach before earning the ultimate reward.

3. What are the rewards for reaching "One Down - Four to Go!!"?

The rewards for reaching "One Down - Four to Go!!" vary depending on the consultant's level in the program. Some rewards may include free products, discounts on future orders, or even all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations.

4. How can I track my progress in "One Down - Four to Go!!"?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for consultants to monitor their progress in the incentive program. This can be accessed through the consultant's personal website or through the company's mobile app.

5. Can I participate in "One Down - Four to Go!!" as a customer?

No, "One Down - Four to Go!!" is an incentive program exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. However, customers can support their consultant's progress and potentially benefit from their rewards by placing orders and hosting parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnnaPChef
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies