• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Incentive Calculator: 22 Points Down, A Whole Lot to Go!

In summary, Linda is determined to earn the new trip to Disney. She has had a bad year and is still determined to earn the trip. She has experience with Level 3 travel and has 4 under 6.
ChefLisa
I like the new incentive calculator and I am very impressed it is up and running! 22 points down! A whole lot to go!

Cool! I have 0 points! That won't last long though. After not earning the Disney trip, I am more determined than ever to earn this one!

After not earning the Disney trip, I am more determined than ever to earn this one!

After the year you"ve had, Linda, you will deserve the new trip. Maui or Toronto?

Nanisu said:
After not earning the Disney trip, I am more determined than ever to earn this one!

After the year you"ve had, Linda, you will deserve the new trip. Maui or Toronto?

I used to live in Hawaii and have spent time in Maui - I'd love to go back! However, I've never been toToronto so I wouldn't be upset with that one either :) I'm aiming for Maui though. Either way - I'm going on a trip :D

I almost always earn level 3, which would be Maui, but my family is cool with Toronto too because then we would extend it and go to NYC for a couple of days.

I haven't been to Toronto since high school and never in the summer so I think it would be fun. Of course, I would also LOVE Hawaii!!! :p

Hawaii would be AMAZING! What worries me most is that I have vowed that I would NEVER do that flight again coming from Maine, over 20 hours of flying in one day, it was terrible, considering I have a fear of flying as it is and a fear of flying over water! I always told my husband, if I ever went back, it would have to be by boat!!! LoL

However, Level 3 (or Silver is it now?) is a little beyond my reach this year anyways, especially knowing I'm going to be delivering a new baby and have 2 under two at home for the very first time and my brother and two best friends are also having kiddos this summer too! Sooooo, I'm thinking that Toronto is more realistic as far as planning goes. I'm not terribly excited about Toronto, BUT, that being said, it's a FREE trip, free is free :)

However, Level 3 (or Silver is it now?) is a little beyond my reach this year anyways, especially knowing I'm going to be delivering a new baby and have 2 under two at home for the very first time.

With your determination you can earn it if you want to! I had a baby in Sept 2009 and I earned the level 3 for Disney. I have 4 under 6 right now. 2 under 2 can be a challenge (my first 2 were 15 months apart) but it is very possible to earn a trip. I find that some days I run out of the house to a party with more enthusiasm than ever before!:p

Or your husband can heavily sedate you for 20 hours and you will never know!!!

Related to New Incentive Calculator: 22 Points Down, A Whole Lot to Go!

What is the "New Incentive Calculator: 22 Points Down, A Whole Lot to Go!"?

The "New Incentive Calculator: 22 Points Down, A Whole Lot to Go!" is a tool designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their progress towards earning incentives.

How does the calculator work?

The calculator allows consultants to input their current points total and see how many more points they need to earn to reach their desired incentive level. It also breaks down the points needed by category, making it easier for consultants to focus their efforts.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the calculator?

Yes, the calculator is only available for use by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool to help them track their progress towards earning incentives from the company.

What are the benefits of using the calculator?

The calculator provides consultants with a clear and visual representation of their progress towards earning incentives. This can help motivate them to reach their goals and also allows them to track their progress over time.

Is the calculator accurate?

Yes, the calculator is regularly updated with the most current information from Pampered Chef. However, it is important to note that final calculations may be subject to review and approval by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni