• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 1500 Points in Incentive Calculator: Help!

In summary, missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator means that you did not meet the minimum requirements for earning 1500 points in the specified time period. To check your current points, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Incentive Calculator" tab. If you notice that you are missing 1500 points, review your sales and activities during the specified time period and reach out to your team leader for assistance. Whether or not you can still earn the missing points depends on the specific rules of the program. Missing 1500 points may affect your overall points and rewards, but it is best to review the program rules for more information.
jnell232
Does anyone's incentive calculator show the extra 1500 points for doing $3000 in sales in January? Mine is not showing up!!! :(

Give it a couple more days for all January sales to finalize. Don't forget that HO isn't open on the weekends, so there were no updates the past 2 days.

not yet, and I "earned" them with a show I submitted last weekend and has been delivered.

Nope not yet! :) Like Ann said it was a weekend, and I believe they wait to add everyone's until after the month end.

It doesn't help if there were a bunch of people like me who submitted their whole month on the 31st! It couldn't be helped, but I'm sure if alot of us did that it bogged them down.

I think a lot of times things like that don't actually process until after paychecks cut officially on the 8th of the month, so just be patient and check again at the end of the week :)

Related to Missing 1500 Points in Incentive Calculator: Help!

1. What does it mean if I am missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator?

Missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator means that you did not meet the minimum requirements for earning 1500 points in the specified time period. This could be due to not meeting sales goals or not participating in enough activities to earn points.

2. How can I check my current points in the incentive calculator?

You can check your current points in the incentive calculator by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Incentive Calculator" tab. This will show you your current points and any missing points.

3. What should I do if I noticed that I am missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator?

If you have noticed that you are missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator, you can review your sales and activities during the specified time period to see where you may have fallen short. You can also reach out to your team leader for assistance in earning the missing points.

4. Can I still earn the missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator?

It depends on the specific rules and guidelines for the incentive program. Some programs may allow you to make up missing points, while others may not. It is best to review the program rules or speak with your team leader for more information.

5. Will missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator affect my overall points and rewards?

Missing 1500 points in the incentive calculator may affect your overall points and rewards, depending on the specific rules for the program. If the missing points were required for a specific reward, you may not be eligible to receive it. However, if the missing points do not affect your overall total, you may still be eligible for other rewards or bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • pamperedtara
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies