• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Sales Points Update and HWC Product Shipping Information

In summary, February Sales Points are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February that allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. To earn February Sales Points, customers must make purchases during the month of February and for every dollar spent, they will earn one point. These points can be used on any purchase made during the month of February and can be combined with other discounts or promotions. To redeem February Sales Points, customers can simply add items to their cart and apply the points as a discount at checkout. These points expire at the end of February and must be used before then to be valid. After the month ends, a new promotion may be offered with
chefdianne
Silver Member
Anyone know when the sales points in our performance calculator on CC will show up as doubled? I asked about it several weeks ago and was told as soon as they caught up after the 5th of March, it should show up. Are everyone's points showing up yet for their Feb sales?

Also, the HWC products (minus the apron) if earned....anyone know when they are to ship out to those who earned them?

Thanks!:)

My double points showed up right away.

My double points are there, too.

They're not listed in Feb. They're listed down below as bonuses or something like that.

Same here, mine showed up right away.

Scroll down a little, they're listed as February Bonus

anyone get their HWC products yet?

chefdianne said:
Also, the HWC products (minus the apron) if earned....anyone know when they are to ship out to those who earned them?

Thanks!:)
The HWC items were indicated as "Will ship mid-March." So they should be going out any time now.

Thanks all!! I had to go into the incentive calculator a different way in order to find them but they are there and I appreciate you all giving me feedback.

is it listed on incentive calculator?

Related to February Sales Points Update and HWC Product Shipping Information

1. What are February Sales Points?

February Sales Points are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I earn February Sales Points?

You can earn February Sales Points by making purchases during the month of February. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. Points will automatically be added to your account after each purchase.

3. Can I use February Sales Points on any purchase?

Yes, February Sales Points can be used on any purchase made during the month of February. They can also be combined with other discounts or promotions.

4. How do I redeem my February Sales Points?

To redeem your February Sales Points, simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the payment page, there will be an option to apply your points as a discount towards your purchase.

5. Do February Sales Points expire?

Yes, February Sales Points expire at the end of the month. They must be used before the end of February or they will no longer be valid. After the month ends, a new promotion may be offered with a different set of points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedtara