• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See When It's Double Points?

In summary, to earn a trip for 2008, you need to hold and submit one show from January 1-9, and attend the Leadership Summit 2008 from January 10-12. You also need to earn $3,000 in sales between January 1-31, and $6,000 in sales between January 1-31. Finally, for every $1 in sales between January 13-February 14, you will earn double incentive trip points.
Gina M
Gold Member
I was online checking out the December CN (the sneaky way) and read the following

What to do When to do it What you earn

Hold and submit one Show Jan. 1-9 Cranberry-striped tablecloth
AND attend Leadership Summit 2008 Jan. 10-12 Cranberry apron and cloth pouch
Hold and submit $3,000 in sales Jan. 1-31 1,500 Incentive Trip Points

Hold and submit $6,000 in sales Jan. 1-31 3,000 Incentive Trip Points

For every $1 in sales Jan. 13-Feb. 14 Double Incentive Trip Points

Hold and submit two Shows Feb. 15-29 Help Whip Cancer® host product

Crantastic Rewards: Tablecloth: Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding
Showers count toward this promotion. Shows must be held Jan. 1-9, and submitted no later than midnight
CT on Jan. 9. Tablecloth will ship after Leadership. Leadership attendees: You must hold and submit one
Show Jan. 1-9 AND attend Leadership Summit 2008 to receive the apron and cloth pouch. Items will ship
after Leadership.
BONUS Incentive Trip Points: All commissionable sales count toward this promotion. Shows must be held
Jan. 1-31 and submitted by midnight CT on Jan. 31. Individual orders must be placed and submitted Jan. 1
through midnight CT Jan. 31.
DOUBLE Incentive Trip Points: All commissionable sales count toward this promotion. Shows must be
held Jan. 13 - Feb. 14 and submitted by midnight CT on Feb. 14. Individual orders must be placed and
submitted Jan. 13 through midnight CT Feb. 14.
Help Whip Cancer® Host Product: Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and
Wedding Showers must be held Feb. 15-29, and submitted no later than midnight CT on. Feb. 29.

Lots of incentives - now I have to fill up my January even more!

ohhhhh!!!!! I was wondering this!! So glad I already starting booking next year!!! My goal next year is to earn the trip!! Thanks for the insider info!!

I know I'm psyched too! I would really love to earn a trip (and so would my hubby!)

what is the sneaky way?I've heard others speak of this but never knew how.

I am so disappointed that I didnt earn the trip again!! Last year, I fell about 2,000 short of my incentive. I was so mad. So hopefully, with the bonus and extra points, I may get a trip for my hubby and I next year for our 10 yr anniversary.... ?? It'd certainly be nice....

pclinskie said:
I've heard others speak of this but never knew how.

You bring up the November CN on Consultant's Corner and change it from nov07 to dec07. It doesn't work all the time but because the director's edition is out it does now.

I'm a little bummed that they changed it from all of February to half Jan & half Feb. We specifically planned to go on vacation in late January this year because last year we went in Feb & I missed days to have shows for double points. Then they go & do it over my vacation again! Ugh! Well, I do have two shows in that Jan time frame already before I leave, so I'll just have to be REALLY busy that week before vacation & REALLY busy the two weeks after we come back! I AM earning a trip this year (at least level 2) & I really want to get as many double points as I can!

I think that the 5 shows I already have in Jan are in the right timing and I have one so far in early Feb so I'm thrilled! The timing never works out for all of us does it?

Right now, I have 9 shows in January - and they are ALL in that time frame! And I have 2 shows in February in that time frame also! whooo hooo! I WILL earn a trip in 2008! It's my year!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'm a little bummed that they changed it from all of February to half Jan & half Feb. We specifically planned to go on vacation in late January this year because last year we went in Feb & I missed days to have shows for double points. Then they go & do it over my vacation again! Ugh! Well, I do have two shows in that Jan time frame already before I leave, so I'll just have to be REALLY busy that week before vacation & REALLY busy the two weeks after we come back! I AM earning a trip this year (at least level 2) & I really want to get as many double points as I can!

What in the world have you done to tick of the HO so bad that they purposely schedule double points while you're away. :eek: You need to stop sending them your agenda. Maybe they'll mess up next time and let you work the whole promotion. :D

Thanks for sharing!! I love working for incentives and I so want a trip!! can not wait to find out what the trips are going to be!!!

I hadn't noticed double points or HWC incentive. My January is looking bleak so far - we will see. I have two shows this week and hope for Jan bookings for them.

What is the Bonus trip incentive points??

We get double, plus this year bonus points in the dates mentioned above towards our overall sales points total- for the selling year to go towards the trip incentives they offer us consultants.

This is SO awesome!! I WILL earn a trip in 2008!! This is great! Thanks, HO!

That is awesome! I will have to book up my dates, I really want to earn the trip!!! sweet!

raebates said:
What in the world have you done to tick of the HO so bad that they purposely schedule double points while you're away. :eek: You need to stop sending them your agenda. Maybe they'll mess up next time and let you work the whole promotion. :D

Rae, you made me burst out laughing! I just can't win! Are they saying I shouldn't take a vacation EVER so I don't miss anything??!! Oh wait--I'm supposed to EARN a PC vacation!!!!! That's the problem!;)

Woo-hoo! My first year as a consultant and I am determined that I *will* earn a trip! :) I have 4 shows in Jan during double bonus points and still have more people to call and hopefully get some shows set up. I haven't been too motivated the last couple days b/c I haven't been feeling so well... :( Now I have some super motivation to finish booking my first month to kick some tail and fill up Feb too! I love PC! :love:

I wonder if the trips next year are going to be quite high in points so they're giving a little buffer with the bonuses? I hope I'll be able to join PC again in February (soonest I can sign, as I've waited going inactive for the full year to rejoin) - though I'm a little bummed with the half month thing, as I'll only get to submit shows in the February half. :( I want to try to get some shows on the book ASAP but DH wants me to hold off to see if it's really something I can do in a couple months... *sigh* I'm crossing my fingers!

pchefinski said:
I wonder if the trips next year are going to be quite high in points so they're giving a little buffer with the bonuses?
I was wondering the same thing?? They raised it by 3k this year I think or since I started in 05, so will see?

I only have one show booked for January so far. I better really work my butt off with booking at my next 6 shows!!!!

Ok, time to get my Jan/Feb calendar FULL!:)

What does "Did You See When It's Double Points?" mean?

"Did You See When It's Double Points?" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn double points on their purchases. This means that for every dollar spent, customers will earn twice the usual amount of points towards rewards and discounts.

How do I know if a product is eligible for double points?

Products that are eligible for double points will be marked with a special icon on the Pampered Chef website or catalog. You can also look for the "Did You See When It's Double Points?" banner on the product page.

Do I need to do anything special to earn double points?

No, there is no special action needed to earn double points. As long as you purchase eligible products during the promotion period, you will automatically earn double points on your order.

When is the "Did You See When It's Double Points?" promotion happening?

The promotion dates for "Did You See When It's Double Points?" may vary, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or catalog for the most up-to-date information. You can also sign up for our email list to receive notifications about upcoming promotions.

Can I combine the double points offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the double points offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn points on your purchase and redeem them for rewards or discounts in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedpals