• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Online Sales Count Toward Points?

In summary, sales from online orders do count towards the overall point count for the trip as long as they are commissionable sales and meet the minimum requirement of $1,250 in career sales. However, they do not count towards the core sales requirement for the incentive program. Nevertheless, utilizing online orders can greatly contribute to earning points and reaching the minimum requirement for the incentive trip.
Do sales from online orders count toward the overall point count for the trip. They show up on the tracker, but reading through the rules it says only sales from Cooking, catalog, wedding, fundraiser and individual orders count:

Earning Points
Points are earned for commissionable sales and qualified recruits.
1. Sales
For each $1 in commissionable sales, you earn one (1) point in this incentive. Only commissionable sales from Cooking Shows, Catalog
Shows, Wedding Showers, Fundraisers and individual orders count toward the incentive program. All sales must be submitted and received
in the Home Office between Jan. 1 and midnight CT on Dec. 30, 2009, for nonelectronic orders, and midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2009, for
electronic orders.
A minimum of 50% of total sales points must come from core sales (Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Wedding Showers, Fundraisers and
individual orders submitted via mail or PamperedPartner Plus®).
2. Recruiting
For each qualified recruit, you earn 2,000 points. A minimum recruiting requirement is part of the incentive program, unless you submit
$115,000 in commissionable sales in 2009. Points for a qualified recruit are only awarded once.
A qualified recruit is a new Consultant who reaches $1,250 in career sales during 2009. To receive points for a personal recruit, your name
must appear on the appropriate line of the Independent Consultant Agreement. If you become inactive before your recruit(s) qualifies, no
recruiting points will be earned.
When the new Consultant reaches $1,250 in career sales in 2009, he or she will receive a bonus of 2,000 points in the incentive program.
3. Bonus Points
• January 2009 Consultant Sales Promotion awards bonus sales points. For each $1 in commissionable sales held and submitted in
January 2009, you earn two (2) incentive points.
• Leadership Summit 2009 attendees will receive 3,000 bonus points.
• Director Level bonus points are awarded for Directors and above as of Jan. 1, 2009, and for promoting to a higher business level during
the earning period (as described above).
• New Consultants who reach $1,250 in career sales during the earning period receive 2,000 bonus points (as described above).
Top Seller Qualification for Level Four Award
NEW: Any Consultant who submits $115,000 or more in commissionable sales during 2009 will earn the Level Four incentive trip regardless
of the number of recruits. Please note that this requirement is $115,000 in commissionable sales and not 115,000 incentive points.
Once bonus points for Directors and above are
awarded, they will not be taken away due to any
change in business level. If your business level on
Dec. 1, 2009, is higher than the level you held on
Jan. 1, 2009, you will receive a deposit of points
equal to the difference between the points that
you are eligible to receive at the higher level less
the points you received for your Jan. 1, 2009,
business level.
Level Bonus Points
Director 500
Advanced Director 5,000
Senior Director 15,000
Executive Director 35,000
Senior Executive and National Executive
Directors earn the incentive under a separate
selling, recruiting and leadership plan.
Group Travel Incentive Rules
• The group incentive trip must be taken as scheduled. Achievers who have earned a group

HELP... I am worried now!!

of course they count! They are individual orders, which are allowed according to the rules you quoted above. I have 5k online points and I wouldn't earn the trip without them!

ABSOLUTELY! Yes!

I have over $4k in online orders and they've counted every other year!

Great job ladies! I have $6240 in online sales this year... It's definitely from sending out Mike's newsletter 3x each month. I send it on the 1st, 15th and the outlet one on the 25th. That's almost like adding a show a month without doing anything extra!

finley1991 said:
Great job ladies! I have $6240 in online sales this year... It's definitely from sending out Mike's newsletter 3x each month. I send it on the 1st, 15th and the outlet one on the 25th. That's almost like adding a show a month without doing anything extra!

Colleen, I am glad you posted this. I am always hesitant to send something out more than once a month...and you have inspired me! It's the old "I don't want to bother them" stupidity!! I get more bothered by the few that drop out than I get excited about the last order of 2 sets of dots stemware...how silly is that? Thanks for the boost!!

baychef said:
Colleen, I am glad you posted this. I am always hesitant to send something out more than once a month...and you have inspired me! It's the old "I don't want to bother them" stupidity!! I get more bothered by the few that drop out than I get excited about the last order of 2 sets of dots stemware...how silly is that? Thanks for the boost!!

Poo on the ones that drop out. And so what? The ones who receive the e-mails love them!

Try it and see what happens! :D

but the online orders do not count toward "core sales". See I have 25280 points from core sales.. so I need 26000... and the online points DO NOT count toward that right? so I need another 720 in sales from a show right?

yes, you need more core points

finley1991 said:
Poo on the ones that drop out. And so what? The ones who receive the e-mails love them!

Try it and see what happens! :D

I'd like to send out one more email before Christmas...can anyone suggest something jazzy to say in it? I am so brain-fried...:sick:

wow! I had to go back and look to make sure my core points were ok. I have over 41k so I'm good!

GOOD LUCK!

So, for level 3 how many points would need to be core points?

nevermind - figured it out - I am good.

Ok guys, now I'm a bit stressed! I was explained this totally differently by my upline and other upper directors on another Directors loop.

The way it was explained to me was that 50% of your SALES points have to be from core sales, not 50% of your incentive trip points, so you'll want to forget about that 26,000 number all together. If you had 20,000 sales points, 50% of those would need to be from core sales and not online sales. As far as the trip incentive points go, you could have more recruiting points than sales points, as long as 50% of those sales points came from core sales.

I recruited FAR more this year than I did sell due to various circumstances. Infact, I had 26,000 recruiting points and just over 22,000 sales points. Here's what it says in the rules:

Core Sales Points: These include all core sales and bonus core sales points. Per the program rules, a minimum of 50% of your total "sales points" must come from core sales (K, F, B, C, I).

Is anyone seeing it this way too?

now I am confused... so as example...for level 2 you need 52,000 points. If you recruit and qualify 20 people that would be 40,000 pts. Then you would need 12,000 pts in sales, 6,000+ of which would have to come from cores sales and the rest could come from online sales???

that sounds right.

the rules are not written very clearly at all. well if that is the case than hitting the bigger trip next year will be much easier than I thought

pcjenni said:
now I am confused... so as example...for level 2 you need 52,000 points. If you recruit and qualify 20 people that would be 40,000 pts. Then you would need 12,000 pts in sales, 6,000+ of which would have to come from cores sales and the rest could come from online sales???

Exactly!!! :)

And on the incentive trip goal worksheet, they even make a big deal about setting your recruiting goal high as the numbers can really add up for you. If they made a requirement that 50% of INCENTIVE TRIP POINTS had to come from SALES POINTS, well they might has well be telling people that once they hit "x" number of recruits they might as well stop because it won't help them get to their incentive trip goal anymore from that point so why not forget all the effort in recruiting and just focus on sales now. The way the company has been so focussed on recruiting lately... I don't think so! LoL

I am really glad that this was brought up because, I had thought that 26,000 points had to be from core sales. This opens a lot more options if the next trip is the same way.

FYI, I just called HO and one of my my directors also called and we both got the same answer. 50% of the total points for the trip must come from core sales. so if you need 80,000 points total, 40,000 have to come from core sales.

pcjenni said:
FYI, I just called HO and one of my my directors also called and we both got the same answer. 50% of the total points for the trip must come from core sales. so if you need 80,000 points total, 40,000 have to come from core sales.

YIKES! You are right, I just called myself and even the lady I spoke with told me that it isn't written that way and she thinks I should surely file a complaint with carreer solutions. Thanks for giving me the heads up so I can get this in right away! I'll keep you posted as my family may have just lost our Disney trip :( and unfairly at that in my opinion!!!

1. Do all online sales count toward points?

Yes, all online sales made through your personal Pampered Chef website will count toward your points.

2. How do I track my online sales points?

You can track your online sales points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Points" tab. This will show you a breakdown of your points earned from online sales.

3. Are there any restrictions on what products count towards online sales points?

No, all products available for purchase on your personal Pampered Chef website will count towards your online sales points.

4. Can I earn points from online sales if I am a consultant?

Yes, consultants can earn points from online sales just like any other customer. However, points will only be earned if the purchase is made through your personal Pampered Chef website.

5. How long does it take for online sales points to show up in my account?

Points from online sales typically show up in your account within 24-48 hours after the purchase is made. However, during busy times, it may take a bit longer for the points to be reflected in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • OhmyDLM