• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivate Yourself: Promotions for Jan. & Feb.!

In summary, to stay motivated and achieve promotion goals for January and February, it is important to set clear and specific goals, break them down into smaller tasks, find an accountability partner, and join a support group. Pampered Chef offers incentives and rewards for promotions, including bonuses, free products, and recognition. To stay focused during the busy holiday season, creating a schedule, prioritizing tasks, and setting boundaries can be helpful. Balancing work and personal life can be achieved by setting boundaries, taking breaks, and prioritizing self-care. Overcoming obstacles and setbacks can be done by reframing them as learning opportunities and seeking support from peers, mentors, or leadership.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
PROMOTIONS! If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is?!?!?What to do When to do it What you earn
Hold and submit one Show Jan. 1-9 Cranberry-striped tablecloth
AND attend Leadership Summit 2008 Jan. 10-12 Cranberry apron and cloth pouch
Hold and submit $3,000 in sales Jan. 1-31 1,500 extra Incentive Trip Points
Hold and submit $6,000 in sales Jan. 1-31 3,000 extra Incentive Trip Points
For every $1 in sales Jan. 13-Feb. 14 Double Incentive Trip Points
Hold and submit two Shows Feb. 15-29 Help Whip Cancer® host product:bugeye:

I'm blown away! I need to get bookings!!!!! :)

So wonder where the trip will be!

It just keeps getting better and better!!!

I need to get on the phone!!!!

this makes me think our trip this coming year is going to be BIG!!! I really wanna go to Greece...anybody with me???

Gettin' on the phone tonight!

Greece or Italy... I'd love a Mediterranean Cruise.

Of course, I will LOVE anywhere!

called 2 people and booked 2 January shows!

I am even more excited about Leadership now!

I am very excited about all of the promotions going on! I must admit I am a little overwhelmed by them all. Yes, that is a great problem to have.

AttachmentsHey Greg, is there anyway we can have our attachments work like they do over on CS? I haven't been able to attach a document. When you look at pictures they aren't very good?

yeah I bet I need to configure things a bit more, stay tuned

1. How can I motivate myself to achieve my promotion goals for January and February?

There are a few ways to stay motivated and reach your promotion goals. First, set clear and specific goals for yourself. This will give you something tangible to work towards. Additionally, break your goals down into smaller, achievable tasks to make them less overwhelming. It can also be helpful to find an accountability partner or join a support group to keep you on track and motivated.

2. What are some incentives or rewards for achieving my promotion goals during these months?

At Pampered Chef, we offer several incentives and rewards for achieving promotions. This can include bonuses, free products, and even trips or events. Additionally, reaching a promotion can also lead to increased recognition and opportunities for growth within the company.

3. How can I stay focused and motivated during the busy holiday season?

The holiday season can be hectic and overwhelming, but it's important to stay focused on your goals. One way to do this is by creating a schedule or daily to-do list to keep yourself organized and on track. It can also be helpful to prioritize your tasks and set aside specific time for working towards your promotion goals.

4. Are there any tips for balancing work and personal life while striving for a promotion?

It's important to find a balance between work and personal life, especially during busy months like January and February. One tip is to set boundaries and stick to a schedule, including time for both work and personal activities. Additionally, make sure to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

5. How can I overcome any obstacles or setbacks in my promotion journey?

Obstacles and setbacks are a normal part of any journey, but it's important to stay resilient and persistent. One way to overcome them is by reframing them as learning opportunities and using them to improve and grow. Additionally, seek support from peers, mentors, or leadership to help you navigate any challenges you may face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • finley1991