• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heather..........oh Heather..........

In summary, to earn Level 1 of the incentive trip, you need to have the same number of shows as this year and have sales totaling $6000 or more in January and February.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Inceitive Trip PointsI saw a post by Chef Ann on CS about earning Level 1 by the end of February. I sent this to my team and then printed it up for myself with my shows under each block of time as well as blank spots if I didn't have the right amount of shows lined up like Ann suggests.

I was chatting with a friend online and she is a total numbers person. She figured out how to earn Level 1 of the incentive trip (provided they don't increase the points needed) by the end of February. Imagine if that was under your belt by March 1...earning Level 4 would seem so easy!!! Here's the breakdown:

You can have it by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math).
Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points
:chef:

Hello Heather!

Now you are in the ranks withthe rest of us.............here's your very own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love0010:

Look you have two threads

pcchris said:
Hello Heather!

Now you are in the ranks withthe rest of us.............here's your very own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love0010:

missydivine said:
Look you have two threads

thank you :)

ur both the best

Two threads? This is getting out of control! LOL!

thats ok, I will say hello twice!

Hey Heather! I hope all is going great for you.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/fayemassey/agoodday.gif

Now I'm confused on which of your threads to post on.

What is "Heather"?

"Heather" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to easily and efficiently chop fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Is "Heather" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Heather" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

What is the material of "Heather"?

"Heather" is made of durable stainless steel blades and a comfortable, non-slip handle for easy use.

Can "Heather" be used for other purposes besides chopping?

Yes, "Heather" can also be used for mincing garlic, slicing hard-boiled eggs, and even cutting pizza!

Is "Heather" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Heather" is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
mountainmama74