• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2011 Fall/Winter Sell-A-Thon Levels

but at the same time I'm disappointed because I wanted the holiday sets :( Assuming they submitted at least two shows to get to that level. It is possible to do 1500 in sales in one show (not that common but possible)You barely made level 2! $1511 in June. I love these incentives because I FOUGHT to get that... but at the same time I'm disappointed because I wanted the holiday sets :(
NooraK
Gold Member
Thanks to Intrepid Chef for typing these out from the pictures Sheila took.

Level 1:One show by the 15th
RUFTH Trivet (HO changed their minds after consultant feedback)

Level 2 (2 shows by end of month)
Taupe mini baker
Easy Read Measuring Colander
Small Ridged Baker
Mole Rub

Level 3 ($1,500)
Deep Dish Pie Plate (taupe)
3 cup square glass leakproof container
Microwave chip maker
Bamboo fiber mixing bowl set
Bamboo dish cloths, set of 2
Simple slicer
Glass cleaning brush
The Pampered Chef Chocolate cookbook
Quick and Easy Recipes for your Manual Food Processor
Indian Mild Curry rub
Butterscotch Rum Sauce
Mango Curry sauce
Rosemary Infused Canola Oil
Pomegranite Basalmic Vinegar

Level 4, $3,000
All $1500 level products plus:
Taupe rectangle baker
5 1/2 cup rectangle glass container
Food storage labels
Veggie slicer
Bamboo tool turn about
Bamboo dry erase board
Bamboo kitchen towel
Silicone oven mitt
Candy thermometer
Smoky Applewood Rub
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Blackberry basalmic sauce
Orange infused canola
Cherry basalmic vinegar

Level 5 ($6,000 in sales)
All $3,000 level products plus:
Taupe DCB
Square baker (Taupe)
8 1/2 cup rectangle glass container
1 1/2 cup square glass container
Dripless vinegar bottle
3 cup prep bowl (set of 2)
Soft tip cleaning brushes
Bamboo note holder
Chocolate caramel sauce
Chocolate peppermint sauce
Apricot honey sauce

Last edited:
Thats 44 products total. How many did they say we were getting?

I think they said 43. I am assuming we dont get any of the holiday specials. I saw a few in the pictures.

thanks for posting!

The round up product IS another trivet.

esavvymom said:
The round up product IS another trivet.

I'm really sad there are not new holiday plates... :(

I just have to say I am obssessed with the new products. I must look at this list 10 times a day and the pictures in the other thread even more. What do you think will be the new hot item?

am i the only one who is really curious about what the RUFTH product was going to be?

Intrepid_Chef said:
Thats 44 products total. How many did they say we were getting?

You crack me up :D. Every list of new products you give a count ;)
it could be the new gift sets were included in whatever number count that was prereleased. Get this...one of the gift sets is a pizza set with a round stone, grater, pizza cutter, and a box of pizza crust mix!

esavvymom said:
You crack me up :D. Every list of new products you give a count ;)
it could be the new gift sets were included in whatever number count that was prereleased. Get this...one of the gift sets is a pizza set with a round stone, grater, pizza cutter, and a box of pizza crust mix!

And did you see the Holiday gift set with a special Cranberry Orange Sauce ONLY available in that set?
The Pizza Crust mix in the set is also different than the one we had before - this one is a rosemary crust.

another note that we checked, if you earned the RUFTH trivet, you ALSO earned the RUFTH Cookbook Vol 2 as well.

lt1jane said:
another note that we checked, if you earned the RUFTH trivet, you ALSO earned the RUFTH Cookbook Vol 2 as well.

I'm curious about it being "Volume 2". I'm sure I'll get questions about what happened to "Volume 1".

Wasn't that the online cookbook they did last year?

Yep, the one for free download.

The front of the catalog says over 50 new products - this includes the new sets that they don't really announce as new products.Does anyone know if the level 1 sell-a-thon include both the trivet and the cookbook? My list only says that it's the product that will be announced on Day 2.

Hi All- I hope this list is correct! I worked my butt off to get to $6000. I was waiting for July to order a DCB at 40% (my 4th month as consultant) which I have always wanted. Now it looks like I get it for free- among many other things!!

Yee Ha!!

wadesgirl, I was with my director when she asked. Yes, RUFTH includes the trivet AND cookbook.

lt1jane said:
wadesgirl, I was with my director when she asked. Yes, RUFTH includes the trivet AND cookbook.

Cool! Three of my girls earned that and level 2!!

Don't the people that earned level 2 and above also get the four products from the level 1 (2 shows)?

pchockeymom said:
Don't the people that earned level 2 and above also get the four products from the level 1 (2 shows)?

Assuming they submitted at least two shows to get to that level. It is possible to do 1500 in sales in one show (not that common but possible)

I barely made level 2! $1511 in June. I love these incentives because I FOUGHT to get that total!

1. What are the sell-a-thon levels for the 2011 Fall/Winter season?

The sell-a-thon levels for the 2011 Fall/Winter season are the same as the previous season: $250, $500, $750, $1000, $1500, and $2000.

2. Can I combine sales from multiple parties to reach a sell-a-thon level?

Yes, you can combine sales from multiple parties to reach a sell-a-thon level. However, each party must reach a minimum of $250 in sales to be counted towards the sell-a-thon level.

3. Do online orders count towards the sell-a-thon levels?

Yes, online orders count towards the sell-a-thon levels as long as they are placed through your personal website and not through a party link.

4. What are the rewards for reaching each sell-a-thon level?

The rewards for reaching each sell-a-thon level include free products, discounted products, and exclusive business tools. The exact rewards may vary each season, so be sure to check the current sell-a-thon flyer for details.

5. When is the deadline to reach a sell-a-thon level for the 2011 Fall/Winter season?

The deadline to reach a sell-a-thon level for the 2011 Fall/Winter season is December 31st. Any sales made after this date will count towards the next sell-a-thon period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99