• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for the 2008 Miami Trip: Requirements and Challenges

L
ltkacz
Ok....could someone please tell me (since I had to cancel my Leadership attendence due to medical issues) what do I need to get the Miami trip?

I need to "work the numbers" to see how the heck I'm going to do this, since I haven't even made level 1 (missed this year by 3000 points), let alone level 2! Also, I hear something about the recruits have to be active.

Thanks so much!

Liz, it will all be online behind Consultant's Corner today.

Liz, did you get a full refund? I had to cancel 2 weeks prior to Leadership due to complications with my pregnancy and wondered if we have to settle for less? Thanks Michelle

Yes, and not just active recruits---QUALIFIED recruits! I keep trying to remind people of that cause that's where I messed up last year.

I was wondering, if you reach Level 2, do you also get the Level 1 benefits? Likewise, if you reach Level 3, do you actually get 2 trips, one to Miami and one to Paris/Mexico?

pcgogetter said:
Liz, did you get a full refund? I had to cancel 2 weeks prior to Leadership due to complications with my pregnancy and wondered if we have to settle for less? Thanks Michelle
I had to cancel just day's before Leadership. I had an email from HO saying that my request was processing and I'd be notified when it was completed. I guess I'll find out if there was a penalty at that time. Seems like I heard that you would get back all but $50 - but since these are extenuating circumstances I don't know if that still applies. I guess we'll find out soon.

I was wondering, if you reach Level 2, do you also get the Level 1 benefits? Likewise, if you reach Level 3, do you actually get 2 trips, one to Miami and one to Paris/Mexico?
No- you pick one. You can pick a lower level than the top one you earned, but you only get one benefit. It's all in the rules document (online, on CC).

Just an FYI, we were discussing the rules in the Incentive pamphlet we were given at Leadership, and if you are a Director you MUST get the designated amount of points and qualified recruits at your level, you can't move to a lower consultant status to make up for the lower amount of recruits as we could with previous trips.

The concern that was brought up was that for level 3 -- if you are a consultant you only need 1 recruit (and 78,000 points) and if you are a Director you need 6 recruits (and 74,000 points). If you are great at sales and not so great at recruiting (and have a weak team anyway), letting your directorship go may benefit you so that you can still get that level's trip....:rolleyes:

Sad, but I am sure some will do this...I would never purposely let my Directorship go, but I can imagine some don't think so highly of it and would rather go to Paris and rebuild later!

Last edited:
Trip points
ltkacz said:
Ok....could someone please tell me (since I had to cancel my Leadership attendence due to medical issues) what do I need to get the Miami trip?

I need to "work the numbers" to see how the heck I'm going to do this, since I haven't even made level 1 (missed this year by 3000 points), let alone level 2! Also, I hear something about the recruits have to be active.

Thanks so much!

If you are a Director & want to earn Miami you have to get 52,000 points AND have 4 recruits. Yes it is on CC to see the break down.

Tammy

Maybe I missed something, but I only saw the number of points I needed to get to level 1 ... and not the others!

Not that I think the trips are all that attainable anyway ... but it would be nice to know.

My director stated to me that since it was a medical reason we should have a 100% refund. Let me know if you do or not. She said she would fight it for me.

I am getting a full refund due to the circumstances!

pcgogetter said:
I am getting a full refund due to the circumstances!
Me too, 100% refund! I also got a very nice note from Delores (the registrar) - I thought that was a very sweet thing for her to do. I just love this company :chef:

Me Too!100% Refund and a very nice letter from Dolores. I felt the same way - I just love this company.

Glad you were both able to get refunded!

Yes it is nice to have a wonderful company like this! I want to go to National Conference so darn bad but can't because I will be like almost 9 months...ugh

1. What are the requirements for the 2008 Miami trip?

The requirements for the 2008 Miami trip may vary depending on the specific program or organization you are attending with. However, some common requirements may include: meeting a certain level of achievement or performance, being an active member or participant, and having the necessary funds to cover expenses.

2. How can I meet the necessary requirements for the Miami trip?

To meet the requirements for the Miami trip, you may need to work on improving your performance or activity level, as well as saving or acquiring the necessary funds. It may also be helpful to communicate with your program or organization to understand their specific requirements and any potential options for assistance.

3. What if I am unable to meet the requirements for the Miami trip?

If you are unable to meet the requirements for the Miami trip, it is important to communicate with your program or organization as soon as possible. They may be able to provide guidance or alternative options, such as fundraising or scholarship opportunities.

4. Do I need to be an active member to attend the Miami trip?

Depending on the program or organization you are attending with, being an active member may be a requirement for the Miami trip. This may involve regular participation in activities or meetings, as well as meeting any necessary performance or achievement levels.

5. What if I have to cancel my attendance for the Miami trip?

If you have to cancel your attendance for the Miami trip, it is important to inform your program or organization as soon as possible. They may have specific policies or procedures for cancellations and may also be able to assist with any necessary refunds or rescheduling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
cookie325
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat