• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are We Already Doing a Countdown for the Trips?

In summary, the purpose of doing a countdown for trips is to build excitement and anticipation, keep track of time, and prepare for the upcoming trip. If you have signed up for the trip and received confirmation, you are most likely already a part of the countdown. If unsure, reach out to your consultant or team leader for confirmation. Even if you have not signed up for the trip, you can still join the countdown by expressing interest to your consultant or team leader. Activities in the countdown can vary, but can include sharing travel tips, hosting a themed party, creating a countdown calendar, and participating in fundraising events. While you can opt out of the countdown if unable to attend the trip, participation is encouraged as it allows for staying connected with
kcont
I'm sorry if there's already a thread on this but I couldn't find one if there is. But I SOOO need the help counting down these final months at I only need 7400 points to make Paris and this will be my first level three trip! I had developed a director earlier this year which promoted me but both my directors had to stop because of life issues which made me loose 6000 points and then we had such a horrible Sept due to the storm. BUT things are turning around, already had a $1800 catalog show come in and did a $1200 booth yesterday and I can't loose the momentum. I have always enjoyed the cheer leading we all do for each other so I would love to know if anyone else is close to a a trip as well.

7400 points to Paris!
7 recruits to go for TPC 08-09

Yes, there is a thread started by Kris (legacy????)

1. What is the purpose of doing a countdown for trips?

The purpose of doing a countdown for trips is to build excitement and anticipation for the upcoming trip. It also helps to keep track of the time remaining before the trip and allows for any last-minute preparations.

2. How do I know if I am already a part of the countdown for trips?

If you have signed up for the trip and have received confirmation from your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader, then you are most likely already a part of the countdown. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to your consultant or team leader for confirmation.

3. Can I join the countdown for trips if I have not signed up for the trip yet?

Yes, you can still join the countdown for trips even if you have not signed up for the trip yet. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader and express your interest in joining the countdown. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and keep you updated on the countdown.

4. What activities are usually included in the countdown for trips?

The activities included in the countdown for trips can vary depending on the trip and the preferences of the group. Some common activities include sharing travel tips and packing advice, hosting a themed party, creating a countdown calendar, and participating in fundraising events to help cover trip costs.

5. Can I opt out of the countdown for trips if I am unable to attend the trip?

Yes, you can opt out of the countdown for trips if you are unable to attend. However, we encourage everyone to participate in the countdown as it is a fun and engaging way to stay connected with your Pampered Chef team and be a part of the trip experience in some way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
gigi425