• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Your Month and How Is Your Team Doing for December?We Did

In summary, the conversation revolved around the participants' experiences in their direct sales business for the month of December. The main topics discussed included their team's performance, their own personal sales, and their goals for the month. Some participants mentioned struggling to meet their goals, while others shared their success and excitement over their team's performance. Overall, the conversation highlighted the ups and downs of being in the direct sales industry and the importance of team effort and support.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How is your month and how is your team doing for December?

We did Awesome in October and then I think i had consultants just die off! I mean it's SELL A THON people! I know I can't run their biz for them but it's stuff you EARN for FREE! :) Anyway, Some are working their biz this month which is nice to see but I really want to be a director this month. We didn't qualify last month so this is month 2 of my title this month.

I've been really busy this December with shows and I know I"m truly blessed. I have over $4400 in sales so far with 1 more cooking show and 2 catalog shows to go. :) I overbooked my Dec to make sure I have Disney in the bag and I do with sales but need 1 to qualify! YAY! I'll hit it if it means I spend $200 to get her there! Of course I hope I don't have to do that so we're working hand and hand together. :)

So, how are you guys doing? :D

4 (including myself) have worked so far this month. We are over $4k. I am, once again, on the repromotion rollercoaster. I'm hoping since it's December it doesn't get down to the wire again!

I am an AD and have everything in line to get paid as D, but my 2 Ds need to get their teams in line so they get paid as D so I get paid as AD. It does not get any easier the higher you go... you are more dependent on others doing their jobs!

Yeah, it's been a tough year for everyone with the new career plan. My team is MIA, but I haven't been in touch with them much either, so whatever.....I had hoped to repromote by now, but my focus has been on my new family and earning Disney, so I'm happy with where my business is right now. I am snuggling my little David as I type! :)I am going to set some goal for 2010 over the next several weeks, so it can only get better from here!

My December is one of the most disappointing so far!! I had 6 parties, which I considered overbooked, and 3 canceled!! My Sunday party had 12 guests and is only at $109 in sales!! The other people say they don't plan on ordering. My morning show today is not even at $300 in sales. I have one more party that I'm running a little late for and she's expecting 30 people!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it because you never know. Wish me luck!! One of my Sr. Cons teams is green already for the month. I need all of my other people to come through. AND I STILL NEED DISNEY!! ARGH!! See ya on the flip side!

Update~My team themselves has turned in over $5700! :bugeye: :D I'm so happy that people are working! :) We'll have over $11k this month!

Wahooooooooo!!!!

I had a bad month, with my dad in the hospital I let the month go. Only turned in $1600 for myself. My team amazes me, they did 13,000. The one month I don't expect to hang on to my SC, I have 4. Go figure.

chefkugler said:
I had a bad month, with my dad in the hospital I let the month go. Only turned in $1600 for myself. My team amazes me, they did 13,000. The one month I don't expect to hang on to my SC, I have 4. Go figure.

That's wonderful! They really pulled out all the stops for you! Congrats!

I worried that I wouldn't even hit the $750 this month because of having my total knee replacement on the 7th, but so far I have submitted over $2200. The team is just over $7700. I have 3 SC's and 1 TL and one person of each team submitted (2 of mine didn't submit but none of their recruits have and 2 other lines the recruiter doesn't have sales but her recruit does). So frustrating.

Right now I have both of my Sr. Cons lines active and we have team sales of just over $3500. I have one gal who turned in $134 in sales! WTH?! Once she's green I need one more active line to hit my stats.

bethcooks4u said:
I worried that I wouldn't even hit the $750 this month because of having my total knee replacement on the 7th, but so far I have submitted over $2200. The team is just over $7700. I have 3 SC's and 1 TL and one person of each team submitted (2 of mine didn't submit but none of their recruits have and 2 other lines the recruiter doesn't have sales but her recruit does). So frustrating.

Gosh Beth, I SOOOO understand your frustrations! I have a team of almost 30, but I have the hardest time getting "paid as" a Director because the two in the same line hardly ever submit in the same month! Lots of occasional and hobbiest consultants on my team, with a couple of full timers. I have 4 senior consultant lines. Just can't seem to get them all to do it at the same time which is beyond frustrating for me because I'm working just the same, holding my meetings, providing incentives and support to all, but not getting paid, know what I mean! But anyways... it's come together for my team in November and December, so perhaps things are turning around, I can't bare another yo-yo year with paycheck/no paycheck in 2010!!! And know what I hate ever more... having this negative attitude about it, LoL!!!

OhmyDLM said:
Gosh Beth, I SOOOO understand your frustrations! I have a team of almost 30, but I have the hardest time getting "paid as" a Director because the two in the same line hardly ever submit in the same month! Lots of occasional and hobbiest consultants on my team, with a couple of full timers. I have 4 senior consultant lines. Just can't seem to get them all to do it at the same time which is beyond frustrating for me because I'm working just the same, holding my meetings, providing incentives and support to all, but not getting paid, know what I mean! But anyways... it's come together for my team in November and December, so perhaps things are turning around, I can't bare another yo-yo year with paycheck/no paycheck in 2010!!! And know what I hate ever more... having this negative attitude about it, LoL!!!
Sounds like our teams are very similar. I have 4 SC/TL teams and 28 on my team.

I have an incentive program that my team loves - they get Beth Bucks based on their sales each month which they can turn in for products or business supplies. They also get Beth Bucks (equivalent to $500 in sales) in any month that both they and their recruit submit. It has helped but not much. I don't think there is a way to "make" someone work. They will do what they will do and incentives work for some sometimes but for the most part my team doesn't have the same motivation I do.

I hate being negative too and it's hard not to be. When I have mentioned my frustration to my SED her response is that we are making more than with the old program. I replied that upper level directors may be but I am making less (even in months that I am paid as director I don't think it's more than before).

She also suggested that if I am just one person from performing as director I should throw some sales her/his way. I think not. What does that teach them? Of course, if I did have a stray order and one of them was really close I would gladly give it to them to help us both but I am not just going to give someone a show - bad precident. I did that once back when I was qualifying to be a director and the consultant did nothing after that. She had no motivation to do more herself.

So far my downline director has qualified as a director. I have 4400 in sales and my personal cluster has 10,000. My first generation has almost 6000, which surprises me. I honestly thought we would struggle to meet the 12k this month but everyone really worked the first part of the month consistently. A few even have show after Christmas. Phew! I am very grateful!

My team is having a way better month than I anticipated! By some miracle, I have 3 active SC lines, with 11 consultants total being active so far. I have about 5 consultants who haven't submitted anything.

I personally have $3674 in sales and the total cluster (mine included) is $12,322. I'm so pleased!! Thanks to the holidays, I'm sure. But, I'll take it! I was worried we wouldn't have that great of a month.

We need to add about $1000 more in there ($400 from the consultant who needs to qualify by 12/31 for me to have a shot at earning level 2 and then $500 from me personally), so it'll go up.

Yay!

We'll be loving those PC$!!!

I have over $2000 in (I usually have a slow Dec), my team is over $4000, but no SC's this month...here we go again.Financially we are down $35,000 in income this year (hubby and mine) and putting a child thru college. I think I may have to go back to the hospital :cry: or find a new direction with my endeavors.Don't know how some of us are hanging on! Congrats to those who are doing well -- so happy for you!!

As of today I am just shy of $3000 and my team is just shy of $19,000! Had a Level One achiever (who can not recruit very well...she had 55,000 points without recruiting) and one Level Two achiever...first time and is going to Disney with her 3 children and hubby. I only achieved Level One...I had 2 recruits stall out before they hit their 1250 so I would have been able to hit Level 2 had that not happened.:( I was probably going to take the gift card anyway, but it sure would have helped.

1. How is your month going so far for December?

Our month is going great so far! We have seen an increase in sales and our team is working hard to meet our goals for the month.

2. How is your team doing for December?

Our team is doing really well for December. We have a great support system and everyone is motivated to reach their individual goals.

3. How are you managing the busy holiday season?

We are managing the busy holiday season by staying organized and communicating effectively with our team. We also have a lot of fun holiday-themed events and promotions to keep our customers engaged.

4. What are some top-selling products for December?

Some of our top-selling products for December include our holiday baking sets, festive kitchen gadgets, and gift sets that make great stocking stuffers.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for December?

Yes, we have some amazing deals and promotions for December including discounts on select products and free gifts with certain purchases. Be sure to check out our website or contact your consultant for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3