• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Everyones Team Do for April?

In summary, despite a major slump in sales and activity last year, the conversation participants are now seeing an improvement in their teams' performance. This is largely due to the addition of new members who are doing well, as well as some carry-over sales from the previous month. Despite some struggles, the participants are determined to continue striving for success and are seeing promising results. There is also discussion about the challenges of maintaining a team and the importance of staying focused and motivated. Some participants are feeling optimistic about the future, while others are facing challenges with low activity from their team members. However, they are all determined to continue working towards their goals and finding ways to improve their businesses.
DebPC
Staff member
Mine did the highest sales in 1 1/2 years. My team was in a major slump most of last year. All very part timers and hobbiests. I now have a couple of newbies who are doing very well and an old timer who did 4k. Looking at the show dates- there also was some major carry over from March- but i'll take it! It pays to hang in there sometimes even when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel- sometimes there's a surprise exit. I'm going to do my best to have this continue.

Woo Hoo Deb!:party: Glad your month was so great!

April was about average for us except it was mostly a couple of consultants. Only 5 submitted - usually there are 10-12 or more. lol

Not a bad month for my little team (10 consultants, 8 active). What I'm relieved to see is that for the first 5 months of the year, my team's total sales outpace my individual sales, so the pressure has not been on me to make up the major percentage of the $4,000. Yahoo!

I think most of you saw how bad my teams April was. Probably our all time low. But we are moving on and looking fwd to a great May.

My team didn't do so hot. But it's a new month!

Onward and upward!!:approve:

We had 17 shows, but sales were a little less than March. I only have 4 who submitted. I did $7300 in March and only $5000 submitted in April (darn those hold-over shows...$2200 sitting in my computer!!).

I realize that we are supposed to be role models, so hoping that it rubs off on someone -- SOMEONE!!!

Great job Janice! I still have catalog shows from MARCH hanging out there!

Hey, I have a whisk-o-meter!!! Just noticed it!

Sorry, hijack...

The exciting news is two of my seasoned team members had their highest shows this month (love hearing that excitement!).

Overall, we submitted 11 shows (3 were mine) for a total of $6784 ($2200 from me). Only 7 submitted this month, but I knew up-front several folks were going to be unable to do shows.

And I was honestly not a very good director this month. I had at least one call with most of my team during the month, but my correspondance was sorely lacking. Fortunately, I'm feeling back in the game and not distracted with keeping my own business going.

My team did so-so....$8700. I hope May is better. I had a really good April - one of my top 5 highest I'd say, $6400 or so!! So, when you add that in, as a cluster we did $15,100!! I like THAT number for sure. I hope May is even better!!:sun: Last year in May was my BEST month in my whole career!

***hanging head****
you guys have some awesome teams!! I only had 2 submit anything, both new consultants. All director requirements met for the month so I was happy. I say was, because I just realized that unless the rest submit something this month, I'm down to just 3 active consultants for the month of May. GULP!!:bugeye::yuck: Off to find my recruiting hat. AND to get those double incentive points!;)

amy07 said:
***hanging head****
you guys have some awesome teams!! I only had 2 submit anything, both new consultants. All director requirements met for the month so I was happy. I say was, because I just realized that unless the rest submit something this month, I'm down to just 3 active consultants for the month of May. GULP!!:bugeye::yuck: Off to find my recruiting hat. AND to get those double incentive points!;)

You can do it!!!! Only in the last 6 months or so has my team really taken off. I wish it would be even more since I recruited two in February who have yet to do anything. And they don't respond to my calls or emails.

Don't hang your head!! You met the requirements, so that's AWESOME!!!

amy07 said:
***hanging head****

http://smileydatabase.com/s/685.gif http://smileydatabase.com/s/684.gif http://smileydatabase.com/s/688.gif "Hold your head up, Hold your head up, Hold your head high!"

Sorry, but when I saw your post, that song popped into my brain. I agree with Becky: no hanging heads here. I know it's easier said than done, but keep focused on your business and your team...don't let worrying about directorship get in the way. What about getting in contact with the ones not doing anything and ask if they can help support HWC, and themselves, by generating $200 in fundraiser orders? (Of course it would be nice if they also decided to find cooking shows.) They may surprise you!

thanks guys! I know it will turn around. But my heart did sink when I realized the number of "active" consultants I "technically" have at this moment. I know some have shows in the works, but then again, we know how that can go too! It WILL get better. I'm going to work, work, work at adding to my team, this month especially!

Oh, Team wise, we did 17 shows, $9501 in March and $7508 in April (total including my sales of $7300 and $5000).

Not great, but not bad considering a few months ago I was in my 3rd month of relinquishment!! HANG IN THERE, AMY!

My team had a prety decent momth but most of the sales were turned in by a few of the people - it's that 20% doing 80% of the work theory. I lost a few girls this month but gained 2 and have one in the works so...we shall see...plugging along enthusuasically...

We did $9934 in April ($3300) was mine. My entire team works full time (including me) and I'm thrilled that we were so close to $10000. Our best month was March (we were over $11000), and I love the fact that all but 2 girls submitted something. We did 21 shows (including my 5), which makes me happy. Of my 11, 7 are still in their 90 days, so I'm hoping there enthusiasm will continue once they've stopped earning PC dollars :) Oh and one of my girls (my very first recruit ever) hit her $15000!!! It was a good month!! Now about May, yeah...I'm a little worried :) :)

We turned in 14 shows (6 of them mine) with sales of $5587. That's our highest month thus far. I have 8 girls with 6 who turned somthing in but 2 of them are brand new so they were only able to submit a small show in before the 30th. I'm Thrilled that they turned in $3400 by themselves. That's the second highest month for them in sales without me. Yay!!:D

iteachurkid said:
We did $9934 in April ($3300) was mine. My entire team works full time (including me) and I'm thrilled that we were so close to $10000. Our best month was March (we were over $11000), and I love the fact that all but 2 girls submitted something. We did 21 shows (including my 5), which makes me happy. Of my 11, 7 are still in their 90 days, so I'm hoping there enthusiasm will continue once they've stopped earning PC dollars :) Oh and one of my girls (my very first recruit ever) hit her $15000!!! It was a good month!! Now about May, yeah...I'm a little worried :) :)

Great job! Sounds like you have a great group of gals!

1. How do I check my team's performance for April?

To check your team's performance for April, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Team" tab. From there, you can view your team's sales and other metrics for the month of April.

2. What is the average sales for teams in April?

The average sales for teams in April can vary greatly depending on factors such as team size, location, and individual effort. It is best to compare your team's performance to your own goals and expectations rather than the average of all teams.

3. How can I improve my team's performance for April?

To improve your team's performance for April, focus on setting clear goals and expectations, providing support and training, and offering incentives for achieving targets. Encouraging open communication and teamwork can also help boost team performance.

4. What are some factors that may have affected my team's performance for April?

There are a variety of factors that can affect a team's performance for April. These may include external factors such as market conditions, competition, and customer demand, as well as internal factors such as team dynamics, individual effort, and product availability.

5. Can I view the performance of individual team members for April?

Yes, you can view the performance of individual team members for April by clicking on their name under the "My Team" tab. This will show their sales, bookings, and other metrics for the month of April.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies