• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired: My Experience with a Long-Lost HO Lead After 11 Months

In summary, the person wrote an email to a former employee who had quit and asked if they were interested in returning to the company. The former employee responded, and the person is hopeful that they can get the employee back on board and improve their chances of qualifying for 2009 rewards.
amy07
So last December I signed my first HO lead after promoting to Director. Aside from the day we signed her contract I only spoke with her over the phone 1 other time. She just vanished into thin air. No response to calls or emails.
So, last night I got to thinking about the possibility of maybe, just maybe I could get her started and get her qualified in 2009 so I sent her an email. This morning I actually got a response. She is no longer interested in PC (duh!), and direct sales is not her thing (double duh). so, after 11 months I finally had some form of contact with her! there's hope for us all! LOL:D:D

But you never know, maybe if we keep after all of the kitnappers or those who never qualified we can get some extra Disney points!:pray: And some working team members!

you gotta love those types! I had one that even submitted sales regularly, but would never return a call or email. Good for you for giving it a try! Might just make me get on the phone again too!

It's definitely worth attempting contact every so often. I have gotten reactivated consultants and several shows from others who didn't want to do PC anymore. Others say "I'm not interested" and that's okay too - at least then I know what they want. I have never had anyone say "don't ever email or call me again" so there's always a chance...

bethcooks4u said:
It's definitely worth attempting contact every so often. I have gotten reactivated consultants and several shows from others who didn't want to do PC anymore. Others say "I'm not interested" and that's okay too - at least then I know what they want. I have never had anyone say "don't ever email or call me again" so there's always a chance...

very true! This just happens to be the first time she finally responded.

1. How did you initially connect with the HO lead?

I first connected with the HO lead through a mutual friend who recommended her to me as a potential host for a Pampered Chef party. I reached out to her via email and we were able to schedule a party for the following month.

2. Why did it take 11 months to reconnect with the HO lead?

After our initial party, the HO lead expressed interest in hosting another party in the future. However, her schedule and mine didn't align for several months. By the time we were able to set a date, it had been 11 months since our last interaction.

3. Did you use any specific strategies to reconnect with the HO lead?

I reached out to the HO lead through email, but also utilized social media to stay connected with her. I would occasionally comment on her posts or send her a message, showing genuine interest in her life and building a relationship beyond just Pampered Chef.

4. What was the outcome of reconnecting with the HO lead after 11 months?

Reconnecting with the HO lead after 11 months was a great success. She was thrilled to hear from me and was excited to finally host another party. Not only did she book a party, but she also became a regular customer and even joined my team as a consultant.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to reconnect with long-lost leads?

My advice would be to stay connected through social media and continue to show genuine interest in their lives. Don't be afraid to reach out and try to schedule another party or meeting, but also be patient and understanding if their schedule doesn't allow for it right away. Building a relationship beyond just business is key in reconnecting with long-lost leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies