• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is this lead response a rare occurrence?

I
Inomiamenda
Ok so I may be abnormal but probably 8 times out of 10 when I get a lead for someone who is interested in learning more about starting their own Pampered Chef business I will send an email and never hear back or call and almost always have to leave a message. When I send an email I always ask what is the best time to give them a call and talk about what questions they have, etc. So I got a notification last night that I had a lead. Since it was after 10 I sent an email saying that I was excited to hear from her and asking the best time to call, yadda yadda yadda.
It wasn't 10 minutes before I received her response.

I am so passionate about food and so excited to get started with this company! I am staying at home with a newborn right now so there is no way of knowing when the chaos will hit a low point. You just call whenever you have a moment and I'll make it work for us! Thanks very much!

Seriously... this rarely happens. WHAHOO!!

awesome!!!!

Very cool! Good luck!

I just signed a HO lead last week. Shocking, isn't it????

pamperedlinda said:
did you call her yet?

I did! I had to leave a message, lol. I am going to be positive and assume that she is catching up on much needed sleep or doing something with the baby.

DebbieJ said:
I just signed a HO lead last week. Shocking, isn't it????

It's awesome! Way to Go!!!

YAY! I got 2 HO leads for opp last week. One is looking good and will probably sign in the next week or so... the other has been abducted by aliens. But I will keep trying to contact her. AND I got an e-mail from a customer from my newsletter that she wants info. On that.. I took the advice from someone who sends out her newsletter every week on Monday. Her schedule that I adopted is 1st Monday everyone gets the monthly one. The 3rd Monday, everyone gets the Nibbles (I use Mike Mendyke) and the 2nd & 4th Mondays, everyone gets the current outlet. I did $700+ in online sales last month and usually do at least $400 a month in online sales. I guess it's just a matter of keeping ourselves in front of them...

finley1991 said:
YAY! I got 2 HO leads for opp last week. One is looking good and will probably sign in the next week or so... the other has been abducted by aliens. But I will keep trying to contact her. AND I got an e-mail from a customer from my newsletter that she wants info.

On that.. I took the advice from someone who sends out her newsletter every week on Monday. Her schedule that I adopted is 1st Monday everyone gets the monthly one. The 3rd Monday, everyone gets the Nibbles (I use Mike Mendyke) and the 2nd & 4th Mondays, everyone gets the current outlet. I did $700+ in online sales last month and usually do at least $400 a month in online sales. I guess it's just a matter of keeping ourselves in front of them...

I am trying to send something out weekly as well. Figure I'm paying for iContact, I should use it to it's fullest!

I use Tasty Tidbits and there is plenty that I can send out there--full newsletter, Outlet, QuickBites, etc.

I did sign an HO lead in January!!:party: Thought February was going to be a bust, but at 8pm, I signed a past host of mine who is taking a year off to be with her new daughter!!! I am trying to get 6 in asap so I don't have that over my head next December.

I have only had 1 lead ever even respond to me, ever. business, show, products, I send emails, and call and leave messages. I do not understand!!

wow, that's awesome!! Way to go for those of you who actually get somewhere with these biz oppty leads. Mine don't seem to go anywhere. Even the last couple booking ones never got back to me after several emails and phone calls. Aghhhhh!

That's a great point about sending out the newsletters weekly. Did you notice many people start to unsubscribe? That's what I'd be afraid would happen. I use iContact too (and TT) and it would be nice to get more out of it than just once a month newsletters -very rarely do I send two a month. Hmmmm, I may have to think about that one!

pamperedbecky said:
Did you notice many people start to unsubscribe? That's what I'd be afraid would happen.

No... no more than normal. I usually have 1-2 unsubscribe and they are new ones on my list.

I had my host appreciation show last night. A host brought a guest who I've been talking to about the opp for over a year now. She said that she loves the newsletter and each week it's a reminder to her that she needs to get back into PC (she used to be a consultant). She's thinking she'll sign this month! (keeping fingers crossed!)

finley1991 said:
No... no more than normal. I usually have 1-2 unsubscribe and they are new ones on my list.

I had my host appreciation show last night. A host brought a guest who I've been talking to about the opp for over a year now. She said that she loves the newsletter and each week it's a reminder to her that she needs to get back into PC (she used to be a consultant). She's thinking she'll sign this month! (keeping fingers crossed!)

Well that would be great! Good luck! I hope she starts this month!

Good luck, Colleen!! Hope she signs!!:party:

I've had a couple orders and some leads who want catalogs. No Consultants....YET! :)

Congrats Colleen! Hope she signs!

1. Why do I rarely receive a response from leads interested in starting their own Pampered Chef business?

There could be several reasons for this. One possibility is that the leads may not be as interested as they initially seemed, or they may have found another opportunity. It could also be that they are too busy to respond or have changed their minds. Additionally, some people may not be comfortable with sales and may be hesitant to follow up with a potential business opportunity.

2. Is there a specific time or method that is more effective for contacting leads?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. It ultimately depends on the individual and their preferences. Some people may prefer to communicate via email, while others may prefer a phone call. It may also be helpful to ask the lead directly when the best time is to contact them.

3. How can I increase my chances of receiving a response from leads?

One way to increase your chances of receiving a response is to make sure your initial communication is personalized, professional, and concise. Avoid using generic templates or language. Additionally, try to establish a connection with the lead by showing genuine interest and enthusiasm in their potential business venture.

4. Could there be any external factors influencing the low response rate?

Yes, there could be external factors such as timing, competition, or market trends that may be affecting the response rate. It may be helpful to analyze any patterns or trends in your lead responses to identify any potential external factors that may be at play.

5. How can I use this rare occurrence as a learning opportunity for my business?

It may be helpful to reflect on your approach to lead follow-up and see if there are any areas for improvement. Additionally, it may be beneficial to reach out to the lead and ask for feedback on why they responded to your email, as this could provide valuable insights into what resonated with them and what may have contributed to their response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies