• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the home office leads be updated on consultants corner?

In summary, "Home Office Leads" are potential customers who have shown interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products through a party. As a consultant, you can obtain them through various methods and it is important to reach out to them as soon as possible. Following up with the leads is crucial in converting them into customers, and the success rate varies for each consultant depending on factors such as the quality of follow-up and level of interest from the lead. By consistently following up and providing excellent customer service, you can increase your chances of converting leads into loyal customers.
imported_iteachurkid
I'm so excited because if my calculations are correct, I will FINALLY have home office leads back this month for the first time since April. Does anyone know when it updates on consultants corner? I thought it was the 8th, but I'm hoping I'm wrong since it still says "not eligible for leads". TIA!

YAY for you! I have been without them since the beg. of Aug. and I MISS them. I will get them back next month. I think it's the 8th-10th.

It should be updated today. I know for me, my title dropped today. Very sad to see Team Leader now. But I'm pretty sure I'm getting my "Director" title back this month. It is a bummer cause I have 3 potential SC and they don't all submit regularly. So it is beyond my control. I have reached out to them and nothing. Onward and upward.

I HAVE LEADS :) I'm telling you it's the little things. Thanks for all the help!

1. What is a "Home Office Lead"?

A "Home Office Lead" is a potential customer who has shown interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products through a party. They are considered a lead because they have provided their contact information and have expressed interest in our products.

2. How do I obtain "Home Office Leads"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can obtain "Home Office Leads" through various ways such as hosting your own parties, participating in vendor events, and networking with friends, family, and colleagues. You can also purchase leads from the Home Office to expand your customer base.

3. What do I do with "Home Office Leads" once I have them?

Once you have obtained "Home Office Leads", it is important to reach out to them as soon as possible. You can contact them through phone, email, or social media to introduce yourself and offer to set up a party or provide information about our products. It is also a good idea to add them to your customer list for future communication and follow-ups.

4. How do I follow up with "Home Office Leads"?

Following up with "Home Office Leads" is crucial in converting them into customers. You can follow up by sending them a personalized email or message, offering them a special discount or promotion, or inviting them to attend a virtual party. It is important to stay in touch and continue to build a relationship with them.

5. What is the success rate of converting "Home Office Leads" into customers?

The success rate of converting "Home Office Leads" into customers varies for each consultant. It depends on factors such as how quickly you reach out to them, the quality of your follow-up, and the level of interest and engagement from the lead. By consistently following up and providing excellent customer service, you can increase your chances of converting leads into loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HerDourbDop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
HerDourbDop
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedbecky