• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I be Eligible for Leads Again if I Sign Someone in June or July?

In summary, the person is no longer eligible for leads despite meeting all the sales requirements and having recruits in the past. They are wondering if this includes sales leads from the main PC website or only from those who click on "locate a consultant." They have potential recruits in the works and are wondering when they will be eligible for leads again. They also discuss the eligibility date for leads and one person's confusion over their eligibility status.
pamperedbecky
:( For the first time, my lead status says "not eligible for leads." Although I've maintained all the sales requirements, SC requirements and team sales requirements, I haven't recruited since February.:cry:

I'm so bummed! Does anyone know, does this also include the sales leads for people who go to the main PC website and placed an order? Or is it only for leads from people who go to the main PC website and click on "locate a consultant"? I hope it's not the individual order leads too!

But, things are looking up because I am for sure signing someone in about a week when she returns from vacation and I have another past host in the process of signing. She is using $40 kit credit from her show a few months ago and she claims she'll sign on 6/15 when she gets paid. We'll see about that one, but the other one sounds 100% that she'll sign.

My next question is, once one of those sign, will I be eligible for leads again right away?? Or will it not take effect until July 1st? I can dig around to see if I can find the answer, but I thought I'd ask here first just in case someone has been in the same situation.

Thanks! And have a great day!

Let me know because I feel that I will be coming up next month.

pamperedbecky said:
:( ....My next question is, once one of those sign, will I be eligible for leads again right away?? Or will it not take effect until July 1st? I can dig around to see if I can find the answer, but I thought I'd ask here first just in case someone has been in the same situation.

Thanks! And have a great day!

We had this discussion with Kristi Lucarello from HO last week - everything changes on the 8th-10th of the month. No matter if you are moving to eligible or ineligible status.

pamperedlinda said:
We had this discussion with Kristi Lucarello from HO last week - everything changes on the 8th-10th of the month. No matter if you are moving to eligible or ineligible status.

So no chance of being eligible again until the 8th-10th of next month? Bummer.:(

did you recruit in Feb??

morfia said:
did you recruit in Feb??

I did, but he never qualified. Does that matter? I thought we had to recruit at least one in 3 out of the past 4 months, right? Or if it's just one in the past 4 months, then I would've been fine I think. I'm kinda confused.:confused:

Oh no Becky! I'm so sorry. I just looked at mine and I recruited only one in February and none since June 1st and Im getting mine somehow. She hasn't qualified yet but is active.

SO SORRY!!! :(:(

pampmomof3 said:
Oh no Becky! I'm so sorry. I just looked at mine and I recruited only one in February and none since June 1st and Im getting mine somehow. She hasn't qualified yet but is active.

SO SORRY!!! :(:(

Huh, so the last one you recruited was Feb too? I wonder why mine says I'm not eligible. I've met every other requirement in order to get leads. My recruit from Feb isn't active, so I wonder if that's the difference. But from what I know about this new program, I don't think it matters. Maybe I need to call the HO so I understand it better. Thanks!

pamperedbecky said:
Huh, so the last one you recruited was Feb too? I wonder why mine says I'm not eligible. I've met every other requirement in order to get leads. My recruit from Feb isn't active, so I wonder if that's the difference. But from what I know about this new program, I don't think it matters. Maybe I need to call the HO so I understand it better. Thanks!

Yup, she signed 2-6-09 and will probably qualify today. Please let us know what happens. Good Luck. You better not make me eligible for leads! :grumpy: ;)

if you are not eligible for leads that include orders sent to your website.

you need to call--You are ok--until the 10th of next month--

Well, while I was on the phone with Career Solutions, I realized why I'm no longer eligible for leads. My last recruit signed January 30th, not in February like I thought. Duh!! Once I looked more closely at it, I saw that date and realized it. I should be ok once I recruit this one this month, but I won't be back into the lead system until around the 10th of July. DANG!!! That figures it would happen in June when it's Sell-A-Thon and I won't even get the website lead orders.:cry: Oh well. This is a sucky month for me for sales anyway. BUT, on a good note, I plan to personally recruit two this month who will sign next week I hope and I have a Consultant who will recruit her first and become a SC!! Unfortunately for SC lines, she's already under a SC so it won't count as one of my SCs.

Maybe this will get me more fired up and give me a kick in the butt to get ready for an awesome July because June isn't looking so hot right now.

I'm sorry Becky! At least you got to the bottom of it!!!

Thanks! At least now I know and I should be back up and running in the lead rotation by 7/10 with one (hopefully two) personal recruits in June!:D

Yay! Today I became eligible for leads again...at little sooner than I expected. And I got a HO lead order on my website for $70 just today. Woo hoo!!! Now to send out my newsletter to hopefully get orders from MY regular customers!:D

I need to sign someone this month to keep my eligibility status. :grumpy:

finley1991 said:
I need to sign someone this month to keep my eligibility status. :grumpy:

Me too. :(

I really don't like that new requirement.:( by some miracle, I signed someone in June and just signed someone in July so that should keep me good through almost the end of the year.

Good luck to you guys!

1. Why am I not eligible for leads?

There are a few reasons why you may not be eligible for leads. It could be due to not meeting the minimum requirements for lead eligibility, such as having a low sales volume or not actively participating in training and meetings. It could also be because your market is currently saturated with consultants and there are no available leads for your area.

2. Can I still receive leads if I am not eligible?

Unfortunately, if you are not eligible for leads, you will not be able to receive any from Pampered Chef. However, you can work on meeting the eligibility requirements and improving your sales volume to become eligible in the future.

3. How often do eligibility requirements for leads change?

The eligibility requirements for leads may change periodically as Pampered Chef evaluates and adjusts the program. It is important to regularly check for updates and strive to meet the requirements in order to receive leads.

4. What can I do to become eligible for leads?

To become eligible for leads, you can focus on increasing your sales volume and actively participating in training and meetings. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for advice and tips on how to improve your business and become eligible for leads.

5. Is there a way to appeal my eligibility for leads?

If you feel that you meet the eligibility requirements for leads but are still not receiving them, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They can review your account and provide further guidance on how to become eligible for leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies