• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Questions: Eligibility for Leads After Not Signing Since January

In summary, the eligibility requirements for Home Office leads are as follows:Team Leaders through Executive Directors - must have one new recruit and $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months.Senior Executive Directors - must meet their annual personal sales requirement of $9,000 in the prior year.National Executive Directors - must meet their annual personal sales requirement of $6,000 in the prior year.If you have met the eligibility requirements, and have signed a recruit in January, you are still eligible to receive leads in May.
amy07
I haven't signed a recruit since January. Does this mean that if I do not sign one this month, that I will not be eligible for leads come May 1st? Or do I have until June 1st?

Beginning April 1, the eligibility requirements for Home Office leads are as follows:
• Team Leaders through Executive Directors - must have one new recruit and $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in
three of the last four months.
• Senior Executive Directors - must meet their annual personal sales requirement of $9,000 in the prior year.
• National Executive Directors - must meet their annual personal sales requirement of $6,000 in the prior year.

There was no provision addressed in the next paragraph which spoke about the transition.

I am interpreting this to be a no.:( Sorry

amy07 said:
I haven't signed a recruit since January. Does this mean that if I do not sign one this month, that I will not be eligible for leads come May 1st? Or do I have until June 1st?

Did you sign someone in January?

If you did, but did not in Feb, Mar, April and May you would not be eligible for leads in June. If your last recruit was in Dec then you won't get leads in May. Recruits and sales in the "current" month don't count to get the leads back until the next month. It says "3 of the last 4 months not counting the current month and a recruit during that time".

I only hope that we are not soon known as the "annoying" Pampered Chef people who won't stop bothering people to sign up!

I signed 3 in January. So, if it is 1 recruit in 3 of 4 months, I should be ok to get leads in May? Not meaning that I have the 3, but that I had atleast 1 in those 4 months?

jwpamp said:
I only hope that we are not soon known as the "annoying" Pampered Chef people who won't stop bothering people to sign up!

Me too! This was what I liked about PC when I signed up. I must say, as I think back, I wish I had been more open to recruiting earlier in my PC career. If I recruit one a month, I am one cloud nine. I have never recruited more than 2 in one month.

baychef said:
Me too! This was what I liked about PC when I signed up. I must say, as I think back, I wish I had been more open to recruiting earlier in my PC career. If I recruit one a month, I am one cloud nine. I have never recruited more than 2 in one month.

I know what you mean. With me it's either feast or famine with my recruiting. For the firs 3 years or so I wasn't that into promoting or recruiting, but I wish I had put it in my business practice anyway. I struggle so much with it now. I am in awe at people who promote within 6 months and especially when they are able to maintain (like our Chef Lisa)!

My goal this year was to stay on the *1 per month*.... Jan and Feb I did it. March's didn't officially sign until April 10 so I was behind. BUT... I got a call today from a former consultant (who works FT with Chrysler) who wants to come back! YAY!!!!! That will put me at 4 and on task!

Related to Recruiting Questions: Eligibility for Leads After Not Signing Since January

1. Can I still receive leads if I haven't signed anyone up since January?

Yes, you can still receive leads even if you haven't signed anyone up since January. Our company values the efforts of all our consultants, and we understand that recruiting may not always be your top priority. As long as you are an active consultant, you are eligible to receive leads.

2. How often will I receive leads if I haven't signed anyone up since January?

The frequency of lead distribution varies, but on average, consultants who have not signed anyone up since January can expect to receive leads once or twice a month. The number of leads you receive also depends on your sales and recruiting efforts.

3. Will I receive the same quality of leads if I haven't signed anyone up since January?

Yes, the quality of leads you receive will not be affected by the fact that you haven't signed anyone up since January. Our leads are carefully screened and matched with consultants based on their location and expertise. We strive to provide all our consultants with the same high-quality leads.

4. Can I still earn incentives from recruiting if I haven't signed anyone up since January?

Yes, you can still earn incentives from recruiting even if you haven't signed anyone up since January. Our company offers various incentives and rewards for successful recruiting efforts, regardless of when you last signed someone up. We encourage all our consultants to continue recruiting and growing their team.

5. How can I improve my chances of receiving leads if I haven't signed anyone up since January?

The best way to improve your chances of receiving leads is to stay active and engaged as a consultant. This includes attending company events, participating in training and development opportunities, and consistently promoting and selling our products. The more active you are, the more likely you are to receive leads, regardless of when you last signed someone up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • ChefLisa