• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quite a Weekend for Recruiting...

In summary, Kristi has recruited a total of fifteen people in April and May, thanks to playing the ticket game. Her team is made up of SC and TLs, thanks to her efforts.
I am over the moon with excitement right now. I signed my hostess on Friday night after her show. She is signing her daughter in law who was also at the show, so I basically recruited both of them at the same time.... but we all know we need those SC. I helped a new consultant with her first show yesterday. I recruited one of her friends under her, another SC for me. Another new consultant of mine was helped with her first show yesterday by my AD. First recruit for her from that show, another SC for me. Then... a TL on my team signed her 3rd recruit last night. That is 5 people in 2 days for my team!!!!

Plus I have another past hostess who should be signing this month... that could be 6 for me this month :party:

pcjenni said:
I am over the moon with excitement right now. I signed my hostess on Friday night after her show. She is signing her daughter in law who was also at the show, so I basically recruited both of them at the same time.... but we all know we need those SC. I helped a new consultant with her first show yesterday. I recruited one of her friends under her, another SC for me. Another new consultant of mine was helped with her first show yesterday by my AD. First recruit for her from that show, another SC for me. Then... a TL on my team signed her 3rd recruit last night. That is 5 people in 2 days for my team!!!!

Plus I have another past hostess who should be signing this month... that could be 6 for me this month :party:

WOW!! Okay, i have to know what you're feeding your team! I want the same thing!! Is there anything you're saying? If so, I would love to borrow it! Our meeting is Tuesday night and I want to feed them the same stuff!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wahooo!!!! :party:

Kristi,
I am a new director, promoted in Feb, and I have just made recruiting a "part of what we do". Since my team is newer, they just do what I tell them to do... ha ha ha right!

Ok, really I started playing the ticket game in March and between myself and my team we have recruited 15 people in April and May. Since a lot of them are new, they saw me do the game and it got them into the business. So they think it is "normal" to do that. Also I go and "help them" translated to I basically do their first show for them/with them and we do the game. Almost all have recruited at their first shows. I have 7 SC or TLs on my team now because of it. Once they get the taste of that first one it is like blood in the water... more more more. So whatever fears they had seem to be gone because they want the PC dollars, excitement, increased commission etc.

wow, that's amazing!! Way to go!!!!:D:D:party:

That's Awesome Jenni! You should be over the moon right now! You deserve it!

Great job! I have four guests coming to our meeting on Monday night, so I hope to have similar results soon!

good luck Deb!! Sending pixie dust your way!

Jenni that's AWESOME!!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!! Sounds like you are rocking the house!! Keep up the great work!:party:

Related to Quite a Weekend for Recruiting...

1. What is "Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..." all about?

"Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..." is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where Consultants can invite potential recruits to learn more about the business opportunity and the benefits of joining our team. It is a great opportunity for both current Consultants and potential recruits to connect and learn more about Pampered Chef.

2. When is "Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..." taking place?

The event will take place over the course of a weekend, from Friday to Sunday. The exact dates for each event may vary, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I participate in "Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..."?

To participate in the event, you must be a current Pampered Chef Consultant. You can then invite potential recruits to join the event by sharing the event link with them. You can also attend the event yourself to learn more about the business opportunity and connect with potential recruits.

4. What can I expect from "Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..."?

The event will include live presentations, Q&A sessions, and interactive activities to help potential recruits learn more about Pampered Chef and the benefits of becoming a Consultant. There will also be opportunities for current Consultants to share their experiences and connect with potential recruits.

5. Can I earn any rewards or incentives for participating in "Quite a Weekend for Recruiting..."?

Yes, there will be rewards and incentives available for both current Consultants and potential recruits who participate in the event. These may include exclusive discounts, free products, or other special offers. Be sure to check with your upline or the event website for more information on specific rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp