• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yes, Some of Them Will Get It....

In summary, Jenni has successfully signed her hostess from Friday night on Saturday morning, and has now achieved her goal of 20 SCs or TLs. She provides some tips and ideas for recruiting new consultants, and stresses the importance of creating an environment of striving to promote.
I signed my hostess from Friday night on Saturday morning. She just signed her sister... yes, 5 days as a consultant and she signed her first and will be promoting! So I have my 7th SC or TL!!! :party:

That's number 17 on my team (directs and indirects) since March!!! My goal was 20 by conference and I know it is going to happen this month!

OMG Jenni! That's WONDERFUL!!! :D

Congrats!!! Could you give some tips and ideas? What are you yourself doing? and what are you doing with your team? What are they doing? Thanks!

That is SO impressive! Way to go! And way to set a goal and go after it!

great job!

Way to go Jenni! Very inspiring!!!! :D

WOW!!!!!!! Way to go!

Great job, Jenni!! That is awesome and inspiring!

I am doing my new consultant's first show and then recruiting 1 or 2 for them. I have just made an environment of recruiting. I talk about it, show it and once the ball started rolling they all have gotten so excited about it. I think the new SC and TL positions have also created an atmosphere of striving to promote to make more $$

WOW that is awesome!!
Are you signing them first, then doing their first show. Or doing the show then saying if you sign I'll give you the show?
What are you saying to recruit 1 or 2 of them?
thank you, that is great results!!.

pcjenni said:
I am doing my new consultant's first show and then recruiting 1 or 2 for them. I have just made an environment of recruiting. I talk about it, show it and once the ball started rolling they all have gotten so excited about it. I think the new SC and TL positions have also created an atmosphere of striving to promote to make more $$

What an exciting post! I bet your cluster meetings are rockin' too!

thmotocanaglia_devozione.gif

We are not worthy!!!!

Congratulations, Jenni!!! SOOOOOO inspiring and if I can't do this, maybe I can teach this! Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

1. What is "Yes, Some of Them Will Get It..."?

"Yes, Some of Them Will Get It..." is a phrase often used in reference to direct sales or network marketing companies, such as Pampered Chef. It means that while not everyone will understand or see the potential in the business opportunity, there will be some who do and are successful in it.

2. How does this phrase relate to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company, where independent consultants sell kitchen tools and products directly to customers. This phrase is often used to explain that not everyone will be interested in becoming a consultant, but those who do see the potential and are successful in the business.

3. Is this phrase meant to discourage people from joining Pampered Chef?

No, not at all. This phrase is simply a reality of any direct sales or network marketing business. It is meant to show that while not everyone may see the opportunity, there will be some who do and are able to achieve success.

4. What should I do if I don't think anyone will "get" Pampered Chef?

First, it's important to remember that not everyone will be interested or see the potential in Pampered Chef. However, there are still many people who are interested in cooking, hosting parties, or earning extra income, so don't be discouraged. It's important to focus on finding and connecting with those who do "get" the business.

5. How can I use this phrase to motivate myself in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use this phrase as a reminder that while not everyone may understand or see the potential in Pampered Chef, there will be some who do and are successful in the business. This can help to keep you motivated and focused on finding those who are interested and building a successful business with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PCJenni