• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking Up.....consultants Are Recruiting!!

In summary, a Senior Consultant was created after two inactive consultants signed new consultants and another Senior Consultant is in the process of submitting a show. There are also new career plans in place that an inactive consultant can become active in to sign a consultant.
jwpamp
Yeah!

I had a consultant in her 1st 30 days sign a new consultant. Yeah for her -- made her a Senior Consultant!

Then last night, an inactive consultant had an interested recruit prospect call me -- and she is signing!! And the inactive consultant is submitting a show by April 30th also....so there is another Senior Consultant!!

Just when I thought it was all good, a Home Office Lead called me back and she AND her mother want to meet with me to talk about the business....

Ok, who's punking me???

Yay Janice!

Go Janice!!!!!

Woohoo Janice. I know you had some concerns with the new career plan...glad it is working out for you!

jwpamp said:
Yeah!

I had a consultant in her 1st 30 days sign a new consultant. Yeah for her -- made her a Senior Consultant!

Then last night, an inactive consultant had an interested recruit prospect call me -- and she is signing!! And the inactive consultant is submitting a show by April 30th also....so there is another Senior Consultant!!

Just when I thought it was all good, a Home Office Lead called me back and she AND her mother want to meet with me to talk about the business....

Ok, who's punking me???

AWESOME!!

But I do have a question....I was told that an inactive Consultant could not sign a recruit. So, is your inactive active now because of the new plan going into effect OR was I told wrong about that policy (inactive recruiting)?

amy07 said:
But I do have a question....I was told that an inactive Consultant could not sign a recruit. So, is your inactive active now because of the new plan going into effect OR was I told wrong about that policy (inactive recruiting)?

You're right an inactive consultant can't sign a consultant they would need to be active in that month. We just had HO training last night & that question was asked.

HTH

Great news Janice :)!!

Congratulations!! :party:

That's awesome Janice!

Congratulations!! :D

:chef: Congrats Janice!!:D:D

Great news!! I too have had some concerns about the new Career plan and now I am fine with it. I like to think I am open to new changes but this shows me it takes me a while to absorb, understand and then accept. I took a little while, but I am good with it now.

I am liking that people are promoting as soon as they sign one consultant. Gives them the incentive to keep doing the "scary" part ot the business sooner!!!:chef:

I called HO last night and spoke with someone in Career Solutions and she said that the policy changed on April 1st and that inactives could sign consultants. She wouldn't be a Senior Consultant until she became active again...

Either way, she is turning in a show and the new recruit is using the Kit Credit, so it doesn't matter in this case.

I would like clarification, though....anyone???

That is so great! Both of my recruits that I signed in February signed someone this month too! I may just keep my directorship yet! Hope this is a sign of things to come!

Congratulations to you too Ellen!

I must admit, I'm turning green with envy. I soooo wanted my structure in place a loonngg time ago. I'm still waiting.

jwpamp said:
I called HO last night and spoke with someone in Career Solutions and she said that the policy changed on April 1st and that inactives could sign consultants. She wouldn't be a Senior Consultant until she became active again...

Either way, she is turning in a show and the new recruit is using the Kit Credit, so it doesn't matter in this case.

I would like clarification, though....anyone???

thanks for the info. that's good to know!

Ok, my newest Senior Consultant just e-mailed me that she has an interview with a potential scheduled for Saturday....WOW! They are doing so well! I feel like a proud mama :)

Way to go! Thanks for sharing your encouraging results! This truly
keeps my attitude up where it needs to be and keeps me hopeful!
THANKS!!! and Congratulations!!!!!!

1. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants includes a variety of our popular kitchen products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started in your business.

3. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support for all of our consultants to help them succeed in their business.

4. Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no specific requirements or quotas that you need to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we do encourage our consultants to host parties and events to increase sales and grow their business.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community of consultants. You will also have the flexibility to work at your own pace and set your own schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
jwpamp