• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Some Recruits Sign With Us and Not Others?

In summary, the new recruit asked if I knew "another consultant" and the other consultant from a different company did not do a good job following up with the new recruit.
finley1991
I'm putting this here, well, just because I am. Maybe to protect the innocent? :angel:

I just got home from meeting with my newest recruit. She was a HO lead that I got July 31st. Her first show is next week.

While we were talking she asked me if I knew "another consultant" and I said yes. She said that "x" had done a few shows for her and done several in that neighborhood and that she had been the local PC lady (but doesn't live in the area) for them for years. I didn't ask but wondered why I got her as a HO lead instead of her going to "x" to sign up?

I have another girl on our team who did the exact same thing, but had been working with a different consultant. She didn't sign with her usual consultant... she went through the lead system and I got her.

What's up with that? Is it the lack of customer service and follow-up on the other consultant's part? I didn't ask because I didn't want to sound like I don't want her on my team but it just made me wonder...

I know my AD has had this situation and the recruit just told her she was waiting to find someone she really liked and she saw as a Leader. She wanted to do well and knew she wanted someone strong who would be there for her. She planned to interview a few Directors before deciding who to sign with.

Colleen just ask them. Maybe it is like Winnipegk said, but maybe they had a different reason. Just tell them you are curious.

Once they tell you tell us!!:D

Maybe those other consultants never asked!

I think I might turn this into a training... I think you're right Deb... after I posted this I remember a 3rd HO lead who signed with me. That one I did ask and she said (these were her exact words... I remember them vividly)... "She talked about what a great opportunity it was but never told us how we could sign up so I just thought you went through the company." WOW! The consultant did an amazing job getting her interested but never said she could help her sign up.The other two, that I wrote about originally, I did major follow-up with them so maybe they weren't ever asked... beyond when they hosted.Guess there is a HUGE lesson in that!!!!!

There's a girl on my team who hosted 6 shows in 9 years and was never asked once to join. She went through HO as well.

Inform vs. Invite--there is a difference!!!

I hosted countless shows from 1983 until 2001. Many of my shows were $1000. No one ever asked. I don't know if I had been ready then but no one asked or even mentioned it. I don't recall anyone even talking about the benefits and one of the consultants was a good friend before she joined. (I am no longer in contact with her after moving several times but I don't think she's in PC any more.) Also, some of them were not people I would have wanted to work with.

When I was looking at the possibility I didn't have a consultant and contacted HO. That was 2002. I was neither informed nor invited.

So if so many of us were not invited, why aren't we recruiting more when we don't offer it? :p

I was asked at the first show I attended in 1997~I even went so far as to meet the lady for coffee to talk about the biz. She scared the crap out of me by talking entirely too much about what PC had done for her! She showed me pictures of the trips she had earned, copies of her paychecks, and I remember thinking to myself 'I couldn't do this because look at how successful you have to be"!
I didn't join until 2000 when I think I recruited myself! I went with someone that was laid back and was only on her 6th show!

1. Why do some recruits choose to sign with Pampered Chef?

There are several reasons why recruits choose to sign with Pampered Chef:

• Strong brand reputation and recognition in the direct sales industry.
  • High quality and innovative products that are in demand by customers.
  • Generous compensation plan and rewards for successful sales and team building.
  • Supportive and inclusive company culture that values personal growth and development.
  • Opportunities for flexible work schedules and the ability to work from home.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies for several reasons:

• Our focus on providing high quality, innovative, and exclusive kitchen tools and products.
  • Our commitment to giving back through our Round-Up from the Heart program and partnerships with Feeding America and other charitable organizations.
  • Our dedication to empowering and supporting our consultants through training, resources, and a strong community.
  • Our commitment to sustainability and reducing our environmental impact through our products and business practices.
  • Our long-standing reputation and success in the direct sales industry.

3. Why might some recruits choose not to sign with Pampered Chef?

There are a few reasons why some recruits may choose not to sign with Pampered Chef:

• They may not have a strong interest or passion for cooking, entertaining, or using kitchen tools and products.
  • They may already be affiliated with another direct sales company or have limited time and resources to dedicate to a new opportunity.
  • They may not align with Pampered Chef's values, culture, or business model.
  • They may have had a negative experience with a previous direct sales company and are hesitant to join another one.
  • They may not see the potential for success or growth with Pampered Chef.

4. How does Pampered Chef attract and retain top recruits?

Pampered Chef attracts and retains top recruits through a variety of strategies, including:

• Offering competitive compensation and rewards for successful sales and team building.
  • Providing comprehensive training and resources to help consultants succeed.
  • Creating a supportive and inclusive community that values personal growth and development.
  • Continuously innovating and improving our products and business practices to stay ahead of trends and meet customer needs.
  • Building and maintaining a strong brand reputation and recognition in the direct sales industry.

5. How can I increase my chances of being a successful recruit with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to increase your chances of success as a Pampered Chef recruit:

• Attend training and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn about the products and business model.
  • Build a strong network of potential customers and host parties or events to showcase the products.
  • Stay informed about new products, promotions, and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.
  • Stay organized and motivated to consistently reach out to potential customers and build your business.
  • Take advantage of the support and mentorship offered by your upline and fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies