• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Consultant Inactive and How Can I Reactivate Them?

In summary, the consultant in question last submitted a show in August 2007 for $272. This means she went inactive on November 1, as she did not make any sales in September or October. She has until October 31 to submit $200 and reactivate, otherwise she will need to purchase a new kit. The rolling 2-month rule can be confusing, but it means that a consultant must submit $200 every 2 months to remain active. There are resources available, such as the Cluster Reports, to help track inactive consultants and their reactivation deadlines.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a consultant who the last thime she submited a show was in August 2007 for $272. Does this mean that she went inactive on Oct 1st? Is her year of inactivity from Oct 1? That's what I'm thinking, but I'm a little confused on that part. I'm thinking that she has until Sept 30th to submit $200 and reactivate - right? After Oct 1st, she'd have to buy a new kit - right?

Are ya'll confused now too? :)

Actually she has until October 31 to submit $200. She submitted in August so she went inactive on November 1 (no Sept or Oct sales).

If you have any doubts I would call HO - they will tell you for sure.

You can also check on your Cluster Reports under the Inactive list - it will tell you exactly when she went inactive and she has a year after that - ie. inactive October 1 means she needs to submit $200 by September 30.

bethcooks4u said:
Actually she has until October 31 to submit $200. She submitted in August so she went inactive on November 1 (no Sept or Oct sales).

If you have any doubts I would call HO - they will tell you for sure.

Geeze, that rolling 2-month thing is confusing!

cmdtrgd said:
You can also check on your Cluster Reports under the Inactive list - it will tell you exactly when she went inactive and she has a year after that - ie. inactive October 1 means she needs to submit $200 by September 30.

Thanks Kate, I'm still trying to figure out all the reports. Hopefully NDA will explain them and teach me how to use them.

pamperedlinda said:
Geeze, that rolling 2-month thing is confusing!

Look at it this way:

We have to submit $200 every 2 months so:

August $200, September $0, October $0 - inactive November 1.

August $150, September $50 - okay
September $50, October $0 - inactive November 1 because she did not submit $200 total in 2 consecutive months.

HTH

pamperedlinda said:
Hopefully NDA will explain them and teach me how to use them.

I feel the same way Linda!

I believe there is a Teleclass on using your reports.

1. What does it mean to be on "Inactive Status" with Pampered Chef?

Being on "Inactive Status" with Pampered Chef means that you are no longer actively selling or promoting our products. This could be due to taking a break from the business, focusing on other priorities, or not meeting the minimum sales requirements.

2. How long can I be on "Inactive Status" before my account is deactivated?

Your account will remain on "Inactive Status" for a period of 12 months. After that time, if you have not reactivated your account, it will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to your personal website or be eligible to earn commission.

3. Can I still purchase products at a discount while on "Inactive Status"?

Yes, you can still purchase products at a discount while on "Inactive Status". However, you will not be eligible for any commission or bonuses on these purchases.

4. How can I reactivate my account from "Inactive Status"?

To reactivate your account from "Inactive Status", simply log into your account and place an order of at least $150 in retail value. This will reactivate your account and you will once again have access to your personal website and be eligible to earn commission.

5. Are there any penalties for being on "Inactive Status"?

No, there are no penalties for being on "Inactive Status". However, if you do not reactivate your account within 12 months, it will be deactivated and you will need to reapply to become a consultant again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid