• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Unexpected Reactivation: Surprises from an Inactive Consultant

In summary, the conversation discusses a consultant who left the business, and how the person leaving feels about it. The consultant is offering to pay back insurance if the individual order is submitted, which might make the consultant want to continue with the business. The consultant also discusses how she is not a good person, and how this is why she was not successful in the business. The conversation concludes with the idea that the consultant should be replaced because she is not a good person.
pamela
I had a consultant go inactive in March. She was a great seller and it took me by surprise that she wanted to stop. I blessed and released, and then an individual order for $144.22 comes up on my IPT under HER name this month!
So here I am in month 3 of relinquishment and I have been scrambling to get this recruiting promo to people in order to just get back to having 5 on my team.
WELL, I have an order for $59 that I asked her to submit so that she would reactive (it would take her over $200). I explained that it would really help me out. When I asked her, her response was "well, what would it mean for me? I don't want them to take out the back insurance when I have no intention of continuing AND we just put our house on the market, so I certainly don't need them sending me catalogs."
WHAT??????:bugeye:
She is the one that submitted an individual order for people that wanted products...if she was not wantin g to continue, why not have them call me with their orders? Also, PC is going to take the back insurance out before they pay her on the individual order...did she really think they would wait until someone reactivated before they got their insurance money? PC isn't sending her catalogs as she already got the change over box in January.

I have known this person for 8 years~I was warned that she was not the worlds nicest person by her own cousin! I NEVER had a problem with her and for her to just blow me off like this with the icky little excuses has made me mad and sad.
OK-vent over! I will let you know what her final decision is! I emailed her the response from HO as I couldn't get her on the phone (glad of it, too). There is NO reason for her to not do this for me...unless she is just really the person her cousin says she is. If that is the case, how sad.

Sad indeed. So sorry Meg.

Could you offer to pay her back insurance if she submitted that order you are offering her? That might make her do it for you.

I would also say that even though she is not intending on staying with PC this would give her until next July to change her mind without costing her the cost of a new kit.

Well ick!
Her attitude sucks. I am so sorry :(

What Carolyn said!

bethcooks4u said:
Sad indeed. So sorry Meg.

Could you offer to pay her back insurance if she submitted that order you are offering her? That might make her do it for you.

I would also say that even though she is not intending on staying with PC this would give her until next July to change her mind without costing her the cost of a new kit.

GREAT idea, Beth!!!!!

Oh Meg, what a terrible yucky response on her part. Offerring to pay the back insurance (in addition to forfeiting the order commission) is a great idea (after she submits the extra order of course!).

If she tries to get more out of you, you can tell her you respect her seeing this as an opportunity for personal gain, but that you would prefer her to do it because you believe she is fundamentally a good person (try not to choke on the words!:D)....but that it really is up to her. (She may or may not help, but at least she has to acknowledge that she isn't a good person...am I making sense here?)

:eek:what's in it for her?!?!? Oh, that is so lame! You deserve better than that on your team! I hope she decides to do the decent thing. then replace her with a star!

Well, she's already getting money that she didn't earn via the extra commission. Pay her $2 and release!~

she emailed back is is going to submit the order and have it shipped to me~I will pay the extra shipping with no problem! I just think her leaving was a blessing in disguise~I was really upset when she decided to not continue-she had gone to NC, wanted to promote to Director and was just awesome at sales (2-3,000 a month) BUT since she left I have heard stories from customers that dealt with her (not to mention the cousin) and I just don't think she is the person I thought she was.
I find myself in this kind of dilemma regularly since you have to screw me over BIG TIME before I write you off. She is off my list!

glad she is coming thru...and leaving the business

does this make you okay for your status?

yes, as long as my team can get to the $4000....haven't heard back from a few about remaining shows and where they all stand. Keep your fingers crossed!

what beth said!

What beth and leggy said! :)

finley1991 said:
What beth and leggy said! :)

What Beth, Leggy and Colleen said!! :) (couldn't resist!) One of my inactive consultants just gave me a $140 order too rather than collect antoher $60 in sales to re-activate. Strange.... Her one and only recruit also inactive also called me and wants to reactivate. Okay with me... I hope you can keep all of the customers she had.

Addie4TLC said:
What Beth, Leggy and Colleen said!! :) (couldn't resist!) One of my inactive consultants just gave me a $140 order too rather than collect antoher $60 in sales to re-activate. Strange.... Her one and only recruit also inactive also called me and wants to reactivate. Okay with me... I hope you can keep all of the customers she had.

Ya know, I am just unsure as to even ask her about previous customers and hosts~I am sure I can give them good service, but I always got the feeling that she was into pressure selling, which is SO not my style. I don't want to call someone that was a host for her and have them think they I am like she was. I am hearing alot of things from the rumor mill about her dealings with people...don't know if I even want to bother messing with that!

chefmeg said:
Ya know, I am just unsure as to even ask her about previous customers and hosts~I am sure I can give them good service, but I always got the feeling that she was into pressure selling, which is SO not my style. I don't want to call someone that was a host for her and have them think they I am like she was. I am hearing alot of things from the rumor mill about her dealings with people...don't know if I even want to bother messing with that!

I would definitely ask her for her contacts if she is truely done. Tell her you want their information so you can let them know to contact you if they have any warranty issues.

Then contact them and be you. They may be very glad to hear they have a new consultant and you might get some great business from it.

Wow, Meg what an ordeal. People do continue to suprize me but only because I have faith in most people. Many come through, but it still shocks me when someone does something like this to someone who has been a support to her.

I would like to tell her what I think is in it for her:devil:....a good swift kick in the behind!!! :bugeye:Things do happen for a reason and we know now why!!

Beth is so right...try to find out from her who her contacts were and show them what a real consultant is supposed to be!!!

Go get em' and here's to you keeping your directorship!!:party:

bethcooks4u said:
I would definitely ask her for her contacts if she is truely done. Tell her you want their information so you can let them know to contact you if they have any warranty issues.

Then contact them and be you. They may be very glad to hear they have a new consultant and you might get some great business from it.

I agree with Beth, all the more reason to give them a good experience if they have not been treated well. You can send them the new SB and introduce yourself. :)

bethcooks4u said:

Beth's right...you're such a great service-oriented consultant they'll likely hear that in your voice and tone. Chances are you'll hear a couple sighs of relief too! :)

Just read your post, Meg, on the Survivor theme thread. Keep focused on this enthusiastic and positive group! Try to focus on this winning side of your business. Sounds like in the long run, she has done you a favor!

any update Meg?

updateWHEW!!!!!!!!!! Glad this month is over!

Inactive consultant DID reactivate by sending in the order I gave her.
One NEW recruit :approve: this gives me 6 thru July!
TEAM sales (according to the IPT-there are still shows that haven't come up yet)are at $4000.80.....nothing like cutting it close!

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and get on the phone to book June...still can't get a live person, only answering machines, but it is my plan to call tomorrow and Tuesday evenings and nights until I get at LEAST 4 cooking shows! I am anticipating some no's because of the end of school and vacations starting, so I intend to offer a deal for catalog shows..haven't come up with the deal yet, but I will!

chefmeg said:
WHEW!!!!!!!!!! Glad this month is over!

Inactive consultant DID reactivate by sending in the order I gave her.
One NEW recruit :approve: this gives me 6 thru July!
TEAM sales (according to the IPT-there are still shows that haven't come up yet)are at $4000.80.....nothing like cutting it close!

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and get on the phone to book June...still can't get a live person, only answering machines, but it is my plan to call tomorrow and Tuesday evenings and nights until I get at LEAST 4 cooking shows! I am anticipating some no's because of the end of school and vacations starting, so I intend to offer a deal for catalog shows..haven't come up with the deal yet, but I will!

Oh Meg I am soooo happy for you!

For the catalog shows how about offering them the food chopper for free WHEN their sales are $400 or greater?

Yeah Meg!!!!

Coupon ChallengeI don't know where I got this, but I send this to catalog hosts.

Attachments

• Catalog Show Coupon Challenge.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 242
    29.5 KB · Views: 204
    29.5 KB · Views: 225

1. What is "The Unexpected Reactivation"?

"The Unexpected Reactivation" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to help inactive consultants get back into the business. It offers surprises and incentives to help motivate consultants to restart their business.

2. Who is eligible for "The Unexpected Reactivation"?

Any consultant who has been inactive for at least 6 months is eligible for "The Unexpected Reactivation" program.

3. What are the surprises and incentives offered in "The Unexpected Reactivation"?

The exact surprises and incentives offered may vary, but they can include free products, discounts, bonuses, and other rewards to help motivate and support consultants in restarting their business.

4. How do I enroll in "The Unexpected Reactivation"?

To enroll in "The Unexpected Reactivation", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company's customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assistance to get started.

5. Can I participate in "The Unexpected Reactivation" multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in "The Unexpected Reactivation" multiple times if you become inactive again after completing the program. However, the specific surprises and incentives may vary each time you enroll in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda