• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Place a $12.85 Order for an Inactive Consultant

In summary, one of my consultants is about to go inactive and she needs a $12.85 order placed on her website. I can't get in touch with her and she's out of town until Sunday. I was thinking that I'd just place an order on her website - but how can I pay? I can use my personal credit card on an online order, but PC would accept any of those forms of payment. I don't think you can order it in your own name though (but I'm not sure of that). I would ship to: c/o your name address...Linda,
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
One of my consultants is about to go inactive.....all she needs is a $12.85 order! I know she's having marriage issues right now and PC is the last thing on her mind. The last time I talked to her she told me that she wanted to stay active (that was about a month ago), but that her mind was elsewhere right now. I cannot get in touch with her, she's out of town until Sunday. I was thinking that I'd just place an order on her website - but how can I pay? HO won't let me use my personal CC - right? Can I use my PC CC - or is that a no-no? Can I use DH's CC? Can I have the order shipped to my address?

You can use your personal credit card on an online order. PC would accept any of those forms of payment. I don't think you can order it in your own name though (but I'm not sure of that). Definately do it! I would ship to:

c/o your name
address...

Linda,

I'd say use your DH's name and CC info, and go for it! It's a good thing she has a PWS!

Yep, you can use your personal card. Just did it yesterday--I was ordering on the Outlet on my website for a friend.

Oh, I just realized that I have a direct ship order on my personal HWC fundraiser - I'll use that one! I just need to contact the customer and let her know why her order will have a different consultant's name on it.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, you can use your personal card. Just did it yesterday--I was ordering on the Outlet on my website for a friend.

Thanks, but this isn't my personal PWS - it's one of my downline. Would that still fly with my CC info?

sure would. HO will have no idea it's you. The order processing is all done by computer Linda. No one will even look at it.

Related to How to Place a $12.85 Order for an Inactive Consultant

1. How do I place a $12.85 order for an inactive consultant?

To place an order for an inactive consultant, you will need to first log into your Pampered Chef account. Then, click on the “Orders” tab and select “Place an Order” from the drop-down menu. From there, you can enter the consultant’s name and add the desired products to your cart. The total order must be $12.85 or more to qualify.

2. Can I place a $12.85 order for multiple inactive consultants at once?

No, unfortunately you can only place an order for one inactive consultant at a time. If you need to place orders for multiple consultants, you will need to repeat the process for each individual consultant.

3. How do I know if a consultant is inactive?

You can check a consultant’s status by going to the “Consultant Locator” on the Pampered Chef website. Enter the consultant’s name and if their status is inactive, it will be indicated next to their name.

4. What if the total of my order for an inactive consultant is less than $12.85?

If the total of your order is less than $12.85, it will not be accepted. You will need to add more products to your order to meet the minimum requirement.

5. Can I place a $12.85 order for an inactive consultant with my host credits or discounts?

No, you cannot use your host credits or discounts to place an order for an inactive consultant. The order must be placed using regular payment methods and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies