• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have 25 Calendars to Spare? Crystal Needs You!

In summary, "Have 25 Calendars to Spare? Crystal Needs You!" is a charity event organized by Pampered Chef to collect 25 unused calendars and donate them to those in need. You can participate by donating 25 unused calendars to the designated drop-off location or by purchasing 25 calendars from Pampered Chef to be donated. The drop-off location and date will be announced by Pampered Chef, and all types of calendars are accepted as long as they are unused and in good condition. The donated calendars will be given to local charities and organizations that support individuals and families in need, helping to bring joy and organization to those who may not have access to calendars otherwise.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Does anyone have anymore of the calendars that they won't be using? I need about 25. My director thought that she ordered some but since she was inactive for the month, she didn't get them. TPC didn't send an e-mail after her order was placed notifying her that she couldn't get them & I didn't order any b/c we were planning to split them.

If you have any that you're willing to part with, it would surely be appreciated.

Thanks,
Crystal

What is "Have 25 Calendars to Spare? Crystal Needs You!"?

"Have 25 Calendars to Spare? Crystal Needs You!" is a charity event organized by Pampered Chef to collect 25 unused calendars and donate them to those in need.

How can I participate in "Have 25 Calendars to Spare? Crystal Needs You!"?

You can participate by donating 25 unused calendars to the designated drop-off location or by purchasing 25 calendars from Pampered Chef to be donated.

Where and when can I drop off my donated calendars?

The drop-off location and date will be announced by Pampered Chef. Please stay tuned for updates on our social media pages and website.

What types of calendars are accepted for donation?

We accept all types of calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and pocket calendars, as long as they are unused and in good condition.

Who will receive the donated calendars?

The donated calendars will be given to local charities and organizations that support individuals and families in need. Your donation will help bring joy and organization to those who may not have access to calendars otherwise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • plichte