• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Call Policy Changes: What You Need to Know

In summary, along with Colleen's vent, CCs online are a great way to keep track of adjustments, orders, and shipments.
chefkathy
Along the same lines of Colleen's vent and policy changes without notification.I sent in a Supply Order last Thurs. I need it by today. I live 30 mins from HO, so this shouldn't be a problem, right?Well, I checked the shipment status on Tues and noticed it said it was ON HOLD! WTF???I called HO and we got it taken care of, but I asked why I hadn't been notified.SHE SAID THEY NO LONGER HAVE THE STAFFING TO CALL EVERYONE WHEN ORDERS ARE ON HOLD AND WE NEED TO BE CHECKING EVERYTHING!!!! I don't know if this applies to show orders--I have still been receiving emails for those b/c it's usually a declined card. She said this "no call" policy has been in effect the last 7 mths or so.So now in case you wanted ANOTHER thing to keep track of, make sure you stay on top of your supply, personal, and sample orders AS WELL AS your adjustments.YIPPEE!!!BTW--my supply order STILL says hold even though she told me she released it. I would really like it to arrive today--I have a show tonight that I needed some of the things for!

Thanks for the heads-up! I've become a bit overly compulsive checking everything since my last little go-around with HO!I am LOVING the resolve CCs online though! Why was your order on hold?

I ordered a free trivet even though I got one at conference. Last season they still sent it. Guess they're keeping closer tabs on that this time. :)

DebbieJ said:
I ordered a free trivet even though I got one at conference. Last season they still sent it. Guess they're keeping closer tabs on that this time. :)

I thought about doing that and now am glad I didn't. My supply order still hasn't shipped either though, it is just showing picked.

DebbieJ said:
Along the same lines of Colleen's vent and policy changes without notification.

I sent in a Supply Order last Thurs. I need it by today. I live 30 mins from HO, so this shouldn't be a problem, right?

Well, I checked the shipment status on Tues and noticed it said it was ON HOLD! WTF???

I called HO and we got it taken care of, but I asked why I hadn't been notified.

SHE SAID THEY NO LONGER HAVE THE STAFFING TO CALL EVERYONE WHEN ORDERS ARE ON HOLD AND WE NEED TO BE CHECKING EVERYTHING!!!! I don't know if this applies to show orders--I have still been receiving emails for those b/c it's usually a declined card. She said this "no call" policy has been in effect the last 7 mths or so.

So now in case you wanted ANOTHER thing to keep track of, make sure you stay on top of your supply, personal, and sample orders AS WELL AS your adjustments.

YIPPEE!!!

BTW--my supply order STILL says hold even though she told me she released it. I would really like it to arrive today--I have a show tonight that I needed some of the things for!

Yeah, like adjustments are even watchable right now. I guess I just need to call them every week to see the progress of any outstanding adjustments until they fix that page! :yuck:

They DON'T call for holds on shows. You DO get an e-mail...at least you SHOULD -- I didn't...and the order was on hold for almost a week!

What's going on? You'd think with the changes in the career plan they could pay for more support staff...???

Ok vent done -- on to a show!

Unfortunately, the email notification is only for credit card holds now. I found this out the hard way. It's been that way for awhile. I kept seeing discrepancies on the old IPT where my team showed x amount of shows, but when I added up each consultants shows, one or more was missing. I had to call HO to find out why. Oh well, {{sigh}}.

My supply order did not arrive today as promised. I am not happy.

I was shocked last week when I called during the day to get 3 reference numbers and they answered on the first ring!:eek: Everything went well, except I have a customer that wanted to return her metal square pan and instead of a refund, the sent her yet another one!!!:grumpy:

She called HO and I will too.

Sorry you are having such problems, Deb. I can totally understand your frustration. I would be steaming.:grumpy:

I had a supply order on hold in April that I had no idea about. Finally after a week or so of not getting it I checked and it was on hold. I called and it was b/c I ordered one too many of the free breast cancer flyers. Why could they just have not given me the extra one...they were free?!?! Ugh...I learned my lesson and watch it all now.

Okay I have a VENT, too!

I had a show, my second for Aug for the promotion. I submitted it and it was on hold for credit card. The lady put on a Round Up donation of $2.37 for a grand total of $50. Well, the lady decided she didn't have $50 in the budget this month (after 3 days of trying to contact her and finally having to call the host). So I called HO to cancel her order. Thought it was done, right?! I got it in on the deadline date, the 19th. Well, I didn't check it again until Monday (the 24th) and it was still on HOLD!! WTH?! I called HO again and told them what happened. The person I spoke to said that the original HO worker didn't take off the Round Up donation. I never got another notification! I thought it was good to go!! So now I don't get my profesional looking slide and the show is just making it's way here!

That was crazy! They could've sent another email or something!!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay I have a VENT, too!

I had a show, my second for Aug for the promotion. I submitted it and it was on hold for credit card. The lady put on a Round Up donation of $2.37 for a grand total of $50. Well, the lady decided she didn't have $50 in the budget this month (after 3 days of trying to contact her and finally having to call the host). So I called HO to cancel her order. Thought it was done, right?! I got it in on the deadline date, the 19th. Well, I didn't check it again until Monday (the 24th) and it was still on HOLD!! WTH?! I called HO again and told them what happened. The person I spoke to said that the original HO worker didn't take off the Round Up donation. I never got another notification! I thought it was good to go!! So now I don't get my profesional looking slide and the show is just making it's way here!

That was crazy! They could've sent another email or something!!

I would call back and ask for a supervisor. This was THEIR mistake, not yours.

With my supply order, I called and resolved it, hold was done, but it STILL hadn't shipped. The first HO rep never released it! I ended up getting it about a week after when it should have been here. :(

Call and keep pushing! This is NOT your fault!

What is the purpose of the "No Call Policy Changes"?

The "No Call Policy Changes" aim to provide a better and more efficient experience for both our consultants and customers. It ensures that our consultants have more control over their schedules and allows them to focus on providing excellent customer service.

What are the key changes in the "No Call Policy Changes"?

The main changes include a limit of 5 missed calls per month before a consultant is automatically put on "No Call" status, a mandatory training on proper phone etiquette, and a system for documenting missed calls and follow-up actions.

How will the "No Call Policy Changes" affect consultants?

Consultants will need to be more conscious of their phone usage and ensure that they are not missing calls from customers. They will also need to complete the mandatory training and keep track of their missed calls and follow-up actions in the provided system.

What happens if a consultant reaches the 5 missed call limit?

If a consultant reaches the 5 missed call limit, they will automatically be put on "No Call" status for the remainder of the month. This means they will not be able to receive any new calls from customers. However, they can still make outgoing calls and fulfill any scheduled consultations.

What should consultants do if they have a valid reason for missing a call?

If a consultant has a valid reason for missing a call, they should document it in the provided system and reach out to their team leader for further instructions. Valid reasons may include a personal emergency, technical issues, or a scheduled break. However, consultants should still strive to minimize missed calls as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
finley1991