• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Team in March Repromotion? Clarifying New Plan Policies | Pampered Chef

you are now a Future Director or Consultant. If you meet the current Future Director requirements in March, you will be a Team Leader on April 1. If not, you will be a Consultant on April 1. You will keep your direct and indirect Consultants and Future Directors (as they are called in the current plan).
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys, I'm not sure if you remember that I was in my last month of re-promotion in March. Well I lost it because I forgot to have 5 active qualified people in March. I had about 7 active, but only 4 were qualified. That sucked!! But that is neither here nor there (excepts it keeps biting me in the tush).

Wel, I kinda remember us talking about how they said or we read that no one would lose their teams starting Jan. 1.

Since July I have been trying to rally my inactive team to submit something!! I told them to just put something together and submit it by yesterday then take some time to decide if they wanted to contine with Pampered Chef or not. Well, two of my long inactive people put something up this month. One was a rock star! Whenever she submitted it was huge! Well she submitted earlied this month and it never showed up on my tracker. That is what finally tipped me off. I called HO about it. Why wasn't she showing up?! The lady read to me a document that stated that no one was going to lose their teams. But she said that she wanted to do more research and would call me back later. Well, while I was waiting for her to call me back I went on CC and found the New Plan policies and that states that someone in my case (month 3 of repromotion) would lose their people. I cannot find that original document anywhere!! I can't even remember what it may have looked like. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

I just want some validation. I don't want to get the lady in trouble and I don't want to cause problems. I just remember having that document and the lady read it to me. I just want to know I'm not crazy!

Sorry for the long post.

Sandra, I found this under Consultant & Leadership Training --> New Career Plan --> Frequently Asked Questions... it might be what you're looking for...

How can I know what my title will be on April 1?
(Please also refer to p. 48-49 in the Career Plan Cards, which were distributed at Leadership Summit and are downloadable from the Career Plan page on Consultant’s Corner).

The new career plan begins April 1. Whatever your level would be after the end of March under the current plan, that will be your title for the start of the new plan on April 1. (The only exception is that those who would be Future Directors will take the title of Team Leader.)

Example 1: If you qualify for Director by the end of March –under the current rules of 5 personally recruited, active, qualified recruits – we’ll recognize your April 1 promotion and you'll start the new plan as a Director.

Example 2: If you’re a Senior Director today, but would fall to Advanced Director on April 1 under the current plan, you will start the new career plan as an Advanced Director.

Example 3: If you’re a Director for whom March is relinquishment month 1 or 2, you will start the new career plan as a Director. You will retain your direct and indirect Consultants and Future Directors (as they are called under the current plan), and any Directors in your 1st line will be in your 1st Generation, assuming they are still Directors as of April 1. (The same is true for 2nd and 3rd line Directors, who will be 2nd and 3rd Generation Directors, assuming they are Directors as of April 1.)

Example 4: If you’re a Director for whom March is relinquishment month 3, and you do not meet the Director requirements under the current career plan in March, you will begin the new career plan as a Team Leader or Consultant, depending upon whether you would have fallen to Future Director or to Consultant. You will keep your direct and indirect Consultants and Future Directors (as they are called in the current plan). In addition, the current plan rule applies that Directors or above in the first line will pass by and be permanently assigned to the upline roll-up eligible Director.

Example 5: If March is your first or second month of the re-promotion period, that means you are now a Future Director or Consultant. If you meet the current Future Director requirements in March, you will be a Team Leader on April 1. If not, you will be a Consultant on April 1. You will keep your direct and indirect Consultants and Future Directors (as they are called in the current plan).

Example 6: If March is your third month of the re-promotion period, that means you are now a Future Director or Consultant. In order to start the new career plan as a Director on April 1, you must meet the re-promotion requirements by the end of March. If you don’t, members of your original Cluster will be assigned to your upline Director (following the current career plan rules). New Consultants who were signed during the three-month repromotion period will remain assigned to you. If you met current Future Director requirements in March, you will begin the new career plan as a Team Leader. Otherwise, you will start as a Consultant.

Title Transition
April is the first month of the new career plan. If your April performance qualifies you for a higher title, you'll promote to that title on May 1. Plus, you'll be paid for your April performance at that higher level.
If you don't qualify for a higher title in April, you'll keep your April 1 title going into May.
Beginning in May, you'll have your title for at least three more months.
Team Leaders through Senior Directors will have their title through July. (This means any title demotions will not occur until August 1.)
Executive Directors will have their title through October.
Senior Executive Directors will have their title through January 2010.
National Executive Directors will have their title through April 2010.
If you meet the qualifications for a higher title at any time, you'll promote to that level and start earning even more.

Example 1: Kathy begins the new Career Plan as a Director. She will keep the Director title through the entire month of July, whether or not she meets Director requirements. This means she will attend National Conference as a Director.

Example 2: Terry begins the new Career Plan on April 1 as a Team Leader and meets all Director requirements in the month of April. Terry will be paid for his April performance as a Director and will promote to Director on May 1. He will keep the Director title through July 2009, whether or not he continues to meet the Director requirements. He will attend National Conference as a Director.

Income Transition
For everyone who is a Director, Advanced Director or Senior Director on April 1:
In April, May, and June, we will calculate your earnings under the new career plan AND the old plan.
We will pay you the higher of the two plans, for those three months.
To be eligible to participate, you must have at least $750 in personal commissionable sales for the month. (This means that a Director is not eligible for an income transition payment during a grace month.)
For Executive Directors and above, this program will be in place for three additional months – July, August, and September.

Example 6: If March is your third month of the re-promotion period, that means you are now a Future Director or Consultant. In order to start the new career plan as a Director on April 1, you must meet the re-promotion requirements by the end of March. If you don’t, members of your original Cluster will be assigned to your upline Director (following the current career plan rules). New Consultants who were signed during the three-month repromotion period will remain assigned to you. If you met current Future Director requirements in March, you will begin the new career plan as a Team Leader. Otherwise, you will start as a Consultant.

So this would be where she is, right Colleen? Yech! So sorry!!

jwpamp said:
So this would be where she is, right Colleen? Yech! So sorry!!

I think so... YUCK!!!! Sorry Sandra!

I still have all my girls and march was Month 3 for me.

Yes, Colleen that is what is currently posted, but there was something else previously.

Tiffany you have all of your team from 2008 and before?

cheftiffany said:
I still have all my girls and march was Month 3 for me.

Did you meet the repromotion requirements by the end of March?

I have all of my team except those that got dropped on the first cause it was way past due. No I lost directorship before the new program started but still have them all. I remember not stressing about it because I knew I would be able to keep everyone. My girls are all part timers or hobbiest so I wasn't holding my breath on getting any of them to recruit to get my seniors. I am working on new blood right now and so can only hope for the future. I just called to verify that my one recruit who hasn't turned anything in for almost a year but turned a catalog show in on the 30th got everything in and is under me and its all good!! I understand what we are all reading but I didn't remember that from when we were at Leadership and remember being excited that I wouldn't lose my part timers if I didn't get them to work more often.

Hmmm...I am STILL confused by the "new plan". I take it a day at a time anymore!!

1. What is the "Lost Team in March Repromotion"?

The "Lost Team in March Repromotion" is a promotion offered to Pampered Chef consultants who may have lost their team due to inactivity or other reasons in the month of March. It allows them to rejoin the company and rebuild their team without having to pay the usual reenrollment fee.

2. Who is eligible for the "Lost Team in March Repromotion"?

Any consultant who lost their team in the month of March and has not been active for at least 6 months is eligible for the "Lost Team in March Repromotion". This includes consultants who may have left the company or had their account deactivated.

3. What are the new plan policies that need to be clarified?

The new plan policies that need to be clarified are the changes to the compensation plan, specifically the requirements for maintaining active status and earning bonuses. These changes were implemented in March 2021 and may be different from the policies that were in place when a consultant previously left the company.

4. How long is the "Lost Team in March Repromotion" available?

The "Lost Team in March Repromotion" is available from March 1st to March 31st of each year. This means that consultants who lost their team in March of any previous year can take advantage of this promotion during the month of March.

5. Can a consultant rejoin multiple times through the "Lost Team in March Repromotion"?

No, a consultant can only take advantage of the "Lost Team in March Repromotion" once. If a consultant loses their team again in the future, they will need to pay the reenrollment fee to rejoin the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PCJenni