• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my new consultant's sales count towards my 4K goal?

G
Gagescorpages
So....Feb is Month 3 for me of the Big R. :cry:

I have more than 5 active and have over $750 in personal sales.

However I am about $400 short of my cluster sales. :yuck:

I have a new consultant having her kick-off show on Saturday.

My question is this: will her sales count toward my 4K if she submits by 3/5 or does she have to submit by the 28th?

I looked at the policies online but couldn't find an answer...
TIA! :)

I believe it has to be submitted by the last day of the month.... :( bribe her!

has to submit by 12 mid central time on the 28th.Can you run a fire sale? I did that for TPC last year--offered 25% off for orders over $100 and got over $500 in orders.

DebbieJ said:
has to submit by 12 mid central time on the 28th.

Can you run a fire sale? I did that for TPC last year--offered 25% off for orders over $100 and got over $500 in orders.

Yes! You're too close! You can do it!!

Okay....so when would I run the sale...for the rest of the week?

YES! Send out an email, set up a show online in your name (or call it whatever you want). Tell everyone how to order and that you will adjust their total when you place the order and send them a email with their discounted total.I did this last May and I also did it in December and got some great orders that way, too.

You CAN do it, Sue! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm right there with you. We still need about $1200, but I do know there are at least a couple more shows out there. We'll see. I hate to say it, but my heart just isn't in my business right now. I hope we all make it though!

You can do it! It will be worth it!

I have to recruit one more person and they have to qualify in March for me to keep my Directorship. Susan, I hope you make it! I know you can do it. Shana, I'm right there with you on not quite feelin my biz right now, but let's power through this set-back and see if we feel the same on a good day!!

I wish us all luck ladies!! Love, Peace and Hair Grease!!

I think she's invoking the jersery girl spirit! Hm, I think I need to go tease my hair. :)

Yah, pass the hairspray, nail file and the nail polish, Kris! Where's our Jersey girl Carolyn when we need her?!:devil:

Dig in and go for it ladies...you are too close to stop!:pray:

I live right on the Jersey border. Bring it on sistas!!!
I need some fight!
LOL

Can you run a fire sale? I did that for TPC last year--offered 25% off for orders over $100 and got over $500 in orders.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I needed that!:cool:

I guess I am suposed to stay in business! We are $523 away and I have a couple of consultants with shows out. I decided I wasn't going to bust my butt this time..... since I have more important things to worry about right now. Low and behold, my team has come through. Plus I have already signed one new consultant this month and my host from last weekend just told me she wants to sign up too... guess it's meant to be.

ShanaSmith said:
I guess I am suposed to stay in business! We are $523 away and I have a couple of consultants with shows out. I decided I wasn't going to bust my butt this time..... since I have more important things to worry about right now. Low and behold, my team has come through. Plus I have already signed one new consultant this month and my host from last weekend just told me she wants to sign up too... guess it's meant to be.

WOO-HOO!!!! :party:

1. Will my new consultant's sales count towards my 4K goal?

Yes, your new consultant's sales can count towards your 4K goal, depending on when she submits her sales.

2. When is the deadline for my new consultant to submit her sales?

The deadline for your new consultant to submit her sales in order for them to count towards your 4K goal is 3/5. If she submits after that date, her sales will not count towards your goal for the current month.

3. What happens if my new consultant submits her sales after the deadline?

If your new consultant submits her sales after the deadline, her sales will still be counted towards your 4K goal, but for the following month instead of the current month.

4. Do I need to have a certain amount of personal sales in order for my new consultant's sales to count towards my 4K goal?

Yes, you need to have at least $750 in personal sales in order for your new consultant's sales to count towards your 4K goal.

5. Can my new consultant's sales count towards my cluster sales?

Yes, your new consultant's sales can count towards your cluster sales as long as she submits them before the deadline and you have met the minimum personal sales requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies