• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Show Count Towards My September Goal?

Sell-a-thon - where an order needs to be held in a time frame and can be submitted up to a few days later. For example, November Sell-a-thon is for shows HELD November 1-30 and SUBMITTED by December 5 (midnight central). That is for the incentive. If you submit a November show sometime December 1-5 you will have met the deadline for the INCENTIVE, but those shows and orders submitted Dec 1-5 will be on your December commission statement (and commission rate).Yes - in order to receive the special incentive for the November Sell-a-thon shows, those shows and orders submitted by December 5 (midnight central
tdawson
I made a goal this month to do $4000 in sales this month. I am only $400 away from my goal. I have a show on the 29th of September. The thing is, she does not want to close until Oct. 3rd. I am wondering if that show will count for September or for October commissions?
Do I need to get my butt in gear and have an open house or my own catalog show? I so want to make this goal! I had two shows cancel on me the night before the show this week. I would have made it for sure, if not for that.
I hope this was the right place to post this question. If not I am sorry. I am still new.:blushing:
Thank you for your time,
Tandy

tdawson,Awesome work and in such a small town. I moved from Grants Pass 7 years ago. I'm in McMinnville now. My goal too was $4000 this month. Answer: "orders must be received by midnight CT on the last business day of the month to count for that mont's commissions, bonuses or incentives." You will submit it as a September show, but it will appear in October commissions. You still have met your personal goal.

I was wondering the same thing. Will Tandy's monthly totals reflect the show if it is put in on the 3rd, and entered as Sept?

Your monthly sales end at midnight of the last business day of the month. So, September's last business day is tomorrow, Friday by midnight Chicago time.

No - you can submit up until the last day of the the month - midnight CT on Sunday the 30th, and it will count for September's total and commission payment.

JAE said:
Your monthly sales end at midnight of the last business day of the month. So, September's last business day is tomorrow, Friday by midnight Chicago time.

I thought it was the last day of the month, not business day. So as long as it's submitted by midnight Chicago time on Sunday night. Have I been wrong all this time?

ChefBeckyD said:
No - you can submit up until the last day of the the month - midnight CT on Sunday the 30th, and it will count for September's total and commission payment.

Too funny Becky we were posting at the same time! So I'm not dreaming, it is 'til midnight the last day of the month not business day?

I saw that too Jodi! Yes - you can submit until the 30th midnight.......I think the confusion comes from the date when you have to have sales in if you mail your sales in. If you mail them, they have to be there by the end of the last business day of the month - but sales that are transmitted via internet have until the very last minute of the month (central time!;) )

I had been told that if a host closes after the end of the month and you enter it within 5 days, you can still enter it as the month it was held. Am I wrong?

You can submit a show from Month A through the end of Month B. So, September shows can be submitted through the end of October and so on.Commission rates and payments are based on a calendar month. Shows and orders SUBMITTED in September will be paid (and commission rate increased) on the September commission statements.Sometimes we have promotions where an order needs to be held in a time frame and can be submitted up to a few days later. For example, November Sell-a-thon is for shows HELD November 1-30 and SUBMITTED by December 5 (midnight central). That is for the incentive. If you submit a November show sometime December 1-5 you will have met the deadline for the INCENTIVE, but those shows and orders submitted Dec 1-5 will be on your December commission statement (and commission rate).Make sense?

jennuone said:
I had been told that if a host closes after the end of the month and you enter it within 5 days, you can still enter it as the month it was held. Am I wrong?

You actually have until the last day of the next month - so a show held in Sept, you have until Oct 30th to submit as a September show, and for the host and guests to get the specials from Sept. In order for it to count for the months sales, and to receive commission on it for that month, it must be submitted by the last day of that month - so all Sept. shows, to be included for Sept commission checks, must be submitted by midnight Sept 30.

And finally - lately, when there has been a promotion - like the sellathon in November - you have until midnight of the 5th day of December to submit shows for inclusion in the sellathon. Those shows can be submitted through the 5th of December, but must have been dated and held in November.

First I want to thank you all for your responses!
Ok, let me make sure I understand.
What I think you all are saying is this:
If I submit the show on Oct 3, I will not recieve 25% commission for the month of September. That was the reason behind the $4000. I want a $1000 check this month.
I am closer to my goal though! I went out last night and hit up my neighbors. I am at $3774 right now. I have one show from last week, that I will close on Sunday. Maybe she will surprise me. If not I am going to make my husband pick some x-mas gifts for his family. I am too close not to succeed.

lockhartkitchen said:
tdawson,

Awesome work and in such a small town. I moved from Grants Pass 7 years ago. I'm in McMinnville now. My goal too was $4000 this month. Answer: "orders must be received by midnight CT on the last business day of the month to count for that mont's commissions, bonuses or incentives."

You will submit it as a September show, but it will appear in October commissions. You still have met your personal goal.

Thank you! The shows and booking seem to be pretty easy for me. The recruting has been tough! I wanted to make director by October....hmmm not going to happen. I have tried lots of different approaches. I am bound and detremend to make it by conference. I want to help others find what I have found with PC. But lets be honest here, I want the extra money! I also need others who are as excited as I am. My family and friends are ready to hog tie me and lock me in the closet!:eek:

tdawson said:
First I want to thank you all for your responses!
Ok, let me make sure I understand.
What I think you all are saying is this:
If I submit the show on Oct 3, I will not recieve 25% commission for the month of September. That was the reason behind the $4000. I want a $1000 check this month.
I am closer to my goal though! I went out last night and hit up my neighbors. I am at $3774 right now. I have one show from last week, that I will close on Sunday. Maybe she will surprise me. If not I am going to make my husband pick some x-mas gifts for his family. I am too close not to succeed.
That's exactly what I do if I'm close to an incentive or goal (well I don't usually ask DH but I do buy gifts). Be SURE to place those orders in the names of the people they are for! If you put them in your name (or even in your husband's - he lives with you) they will not be commissionable and you would have not made that goal!

Also... please remember that you have succeeded! Your show that hasn't held yet will put you over... I totally understand wanting to go over the $4000 to get the increased commission and it sounds like you will with no problem but reach over and pat yourself very lovingly on the back! You've had a awesome month! GREAT JOB! I try and tell any host that is having a show in the last day or two of the month that I very much want to close either that night or for sure by the last day of the month. It usually works but hasn't every time. What I have found tho is that the times that the host HAD to wait into the next month... that very show pushed me into a higher commission bracket for the next month so you can look at that show that will close in October as a head start on another great commission check! :)

Oh, thank you! I did not know this. I knew I could not put them in my name. I did not not it would be a problem in his name!
I just have to say how wonderful I think you all are! I get so much from this group! I love the family feeling I get here!

Be SURE to place those orders in the names of the people they are for! If you put them in your name (or even in your husband's - he lives with you) they will not be commissionable and you would have not made that goal![/QUOTE]

Way to go Tandy!!! :thumbup:

Those OREGON girls rock!!! Keep up the great work on your business. Maybe you have started something and you will just continue to have 4K months :eek: Wah-Hooo

PCGINA said:
Way to go Tandy!!! :thumbup:

Those OREGON girls rock!!! Keep up the great work on your business. Maybe you have started something and you will just continue to have 4K months :eek: Wah-Hooo

That was my thought as well. I deceided in July, I was going to make it or brake it. I made the attempt to book 24 partys in 24 hours. I wanted August and September as full as I could get them. I was able to book all 24 shows, but my rules included the fact that all partys needed to be held and submitted by September 30th. Three of those partys reschedualed for later in the year. (Granted they all canceled the night before the show, so I will not be holding my breath)
I booked 10 shows in October and three shows in November, off of those orginal "24" I expect myself to repete if not increase my goal every month.
I really want TPC in personal sales. Balanced business, and recruting wouldn':D t hurt either. If you are going to dream, dream big, right!

1. When will my show be counted?

Your show will be counted within 5-7 business days after it has been submitted.

2. How will I know when my show has been counted?

You will receive an email notification once your show has been counted and processed.

3. Can I request for my show to be counted sooner?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the counting process as it is done in batches for accuracy.

4. Will my show still be counted if I forgot to submit it?

Yes, as long as your orders were placed within the designated show time frame, they will still be counted towards your show's total.

5. How will I receive credit for my show's sales?

You will receive credit in the form of commission and host rewards for your show's sales, which will be reflected in your next paycheck or order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • nickywsn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies