• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surpassing My Hostess Record: The $1,400 Goal - My Journey as a Consultant

In summary, the speaker came up with a $1,400 goal for their hostess record by setting a challenging yet achievable target for themselves. They used a combination of strategies such as reaching out to their network, offering special incentives, and providing excellent customer service to reach their goal. It took them about three months to reach the goal, and their advice for surpassing a hostess record is to set a challenging goal, stay organized and consistent, and provide excellent customer service. Surpassing their hostess record brought in more sales and income, increased their confidence as a consultant, and opened up opportunities for more parties and customers.
pamperedape
Even though I am brand new, I am putting my biggest show at $1400. I have been hosting parties for about nine years now and have only ONCE not had over a $1000 show (this fall and it was $800 - my fault, I was pregnant and didn't do as much as I usually did to prepare). I know this is revenue, but I want to see that number as much as possible because THAT is the number to beat!!

So, it's my goal as a consultant to surpass my hostess record of $1,400!!!

Great goal. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Okay, I changed it to GS1400 to reflect the guest sales aspect.

Whoo-hooo good luck!

Congratulations on your success in hosting parties and consistently reaching high sales numbers! It's clear that you have a strong determination and drive to succeed in this business.Setting a goal to surpass your previous record of $1,400 is a great way to challenge yourself and continue to grow as a consultant. Your experience and dedication will surely help you achieve this goal.As you know, hosting successful parties not only brings in revenue, but also builds relationships and creates happy customers who will spread the word about your business. Keep up the great work, and I have no doubt that you will reach and even exceed your goal.Best of luck to you on your journey to surpass $1,400 and continue to inspire others with your success!Sincerely,

1. How did you come up with the $1,400 goal for your hostess record?

I came up with the $1,400 goal by setting a realistic and challenging target for myself. I wanted to push myself to go above and beyond my usual hostess records and challenge myself to reach a higher goal.

2. What strategies did you use to reach the $1,400 goal?

I used a combination of strategies, including reaching out to my network and offering special incentives for hosting a party, promoting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and providing excellent customer service to my hostesses to ensure a successful and profitable event.

3. How long did it take you to reach the $1,400 goal?

It took me about three months to reach the $1,400 goal. I had to plan and schedule multiple parties and work closely with my hostesses to ensure a successful event.

4. What advice do you have for consultants who want to surpass their hostess record?

My advice would be to set a challenging but achievable goal, stay organized and consistent in your approach, and always provide excellent customer service to your hostesses. Also, be creative in your party themes and incentives to attract more guests and increase sales.

5. What benefits did you see from surpassing your hostess record?

Surpassing my hostess record not only brought in more sales and income, but it also helped me gain more confidence in myself as a consultant. It also opened up opportunities for me to book more parties and attract new customers, leading to a more successful and profitable business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • rhonda4554
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies