• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out Why This Consultant's Funny Encounter Will Make You Smile Tonight

In summary, the speaker shares a humorous conversation with a fellow consultant about safety concerns in their business and reassures that they have never encountered any danger while doing shows. They also discuss the use of weapons for protection and joke about their own safety measures. The speaker also mentions a new consultant who is worried about safety and addresses the absurdity of the fear. Overall, the speaker expresses that they have never been concerned about safety in their 10 years of doing Pampered Chef.
finley1991
Since I didn't have my back-to-business meeting tonight, I met with my 2 December recruits for new consultant training.

One I've known for about 3 years... she's been to 4-5 of my shows. The other was a HO lead I met in November at her show and she signed in December.

Tonight the HO lead consultant told me that she and her husband were talking about this business and he asked her, "Since you had never met Colleen and just found her online, how did she know that when she got here that we wouldn't kill her? How do you know if you'll be safe doing shows for strangers?"

We had a good laugh... I told her that I haven't been *killed* yet and that I've never been in any danger going to shows (well, maybe someone's lack of housekeeping might have put my life in jeopardy but that's about it!).

Just wanted to share that with my buddies here... hope it makes you smile! :D

Yes, I am smiling! I must admit, I was a little concerned about that and sometimes get a little worried if I truly do not know someone. However, I am here after six years!

finley1991 said:
Since I didn't have my back-to-business meeting tonight, I met with my 2 December recruits for new consultant training.

One I've known for about 3 years... she's been to 4-5 of my shows. The other was a HO lead I met in November at her show and she signed in December.

Tonight the HO lead consultant told me that she and her husband were talking about this business and he asked her, "Since you had never met Colleen and just found her online, how did she know that when she got here that we wouldn't kill her? How do you know if you'll be safe doing shows for strangers?"

We had a good laugh... I told her that I haven't been *killed* yet and that I've never been in any danger going to shows (well, maybe someone's lack of housekeeping might have put my life in jeopardy but that's about it!).

Just wanted to share that with my buddies here... hope it makes you smile! :D

That's precisely why I bought a taser to carry with me to shows. LOL

dannyzmom said:
That's precisely why I bought a taser to carry with me to shows. LOL

I told her that I never worried because I have knives. :)

LOL !!! Thanks for the giggle! :D

Knives are good, but I think we might want to consider bringing the meat lifters with us. OUCH!

I have a newer consultant who is worried about this. I tried to explain to her that there are easier ways to find people to kidnap and kill than to go to a Pampered Chef show or website and lure me to their house under the pretense of having a show. All the while me calling and emailing them to hostess coach. I am going to assume most serial killers have better ways to spend their time than pretend to send out invitations and talk to me about recipes :)!

I honestly have never even thought of this in 10 years of doing PC...maybe I'm not careful enough...but then again, we DO sell awesome knives...

Related to Find Out Why This Consultant's Funny Encounter Will Make You Smile Tonight

1. What is the story behind this consultant's funny encounter?

The consultant was hosting a Pampered Chef party and accidentally dropped a tray of brownies on the floor. However, she quickly turned the situation into a humorous moment by pretending to do a dance with the brownies and offering them as floor samples.

2. How did the guests react to the consultant's funny encounter?

The guests were initially shocked at the accident, but they couldn't help but laugh at the consultant's quick thinking and lighthearted approach. They also appreciated the consultant's ability to turn a potentially embarrassing situation into a funny memory.

3. Did the consultant's funny encounter have a positive impact on the party?

Yes, the consultant's funny encounter helped to break the ice and create a fun and relaxed atmosphere at the party. This allowed the guests to feel more comfortable and enjoy the rest of the demonstration and products.

4. How does this consultant's funny encounter showcase the Pampered Chef culture?

The consultant's ability to turn a mistake into a funny moment demonstrates the Pampered Chef value of having fun and not taking yourself too seriously. It also shows the importance of connecting with others and creating a memorable experience for customers.

5. Can customers expect to have similar fun and lighthearted experiences at Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef consultants are trained to not only provide quality products and demonstrations, but also to create a fun and enjoyable experience for their customers. Whether it's a funny encounter like this one or simply having a good time while cooking and learning, customers can expect to have a great time at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies