• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Make Sure I'm Right on This Before I Do (Or Don't Do)

In summary, customers can return products within 30 days for a full refund if they are in their original condition and packaging. The safety and care instructions for all products can be found in the product manual or by contacting customer service. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check the manual or label. Our products are suitable for use on various cooktops, but it is recommended to check the manual for compatibility. Additionally, a limited lifetime warranty is offered for all products to cover any defects. Customers can contact customer service for assistance with any issues.
imported_iteachurkid
I want to make sure I'm right on this before I do (or don't do) something. I haven't had home office leads since April b/c I hadn't recruited anyone. Well this month, I recruited 2 (woo hoo). Now my issue is I didn't submit 1250 in May and I had a show that was supposed to close today that would have put me over 1250, but even after telling her that I was counting on her sales for this month, she insisted on waiting to close until August 14th...UGH!. So I'm right at $200 away from 1250 and was contemplating submitting an order for myself. I don't need anything, but could purchase things to sell at a booth I guess. Then I started thinking...My team isn't going to submit $2500 this month which means I won't qualify as a team leader, so with that being said, whether I submit 1250 or not, I won't get home office leads, right?!?! I'm confused (and I'm sure you are too after reading this). Anyone know what I'm talking about and know if I'm right? Thanks in advance!

you have to be a TL or above to qualify for leads. So don't spend $200.

Thanks Lori, that's what I was thinking. Ugh! Gotta get this business back going!!!

1. Can I return a product if I decide I don't want it?

Yes, you can return a product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. However, the product must be in its original condition and packaging.

2. How do I know if a product is safe to use in the microwave or oven?

All of our products come with instructions on how to properly use and care for them. If you are unsure, please refer to the product manual or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product manual or label to be sure. Some products may require hand washing for best results.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products on any type of cooktop?

Our products are designed to be used on most types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, please check the product manual or label for specific cooktop compatibility.

5. Do you offer any warranties for your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcjodih