• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looks Like I'm *Just* Going to Make It This Month

In summary, December was the first month of relinquishment for me and my team. I experienced two cancellations and low sales, leaving me short of my $4k goal by $700. However, with one more catalog show and a show tonight with 10 guests, it looks like I will make it. I also received an online order for $36. My cluster also tends to surprise me at the last minute. January was a difficult month for me, but I am determined to have an awesome February. Some of my team members are also struggling, but we expect to make it with a large fair in two weeks and bookings from other consultants. I am excited for the new system and the opportunity to grow my team without the fear of losing
Oh Colleen!!!!! That just bites!!!! How does Feb look?

Ugh, sorry Colleen!

Feb's looking good. I'm already at $1167 personally and collectively as a team we have 17 shows going in (God willing) so I'm sure we'll be fine.I'm just mad at myself for doing the math wrong!!!!!But I'm getting over it! I'm signing a new consultant today and she'll be great. New blood is always good! ;)

I'm always fearful of doing the math wrong too and missing it by $1.00! I get OCD about it and check it over and over and over....and then check it again....LOL

pamperedlinda said:
I'm always fearful of doing the math wrong too and missing it by $1.00! I get OCD about it and check it over and over and over....and then check it again....LOL

YUP! Me too. And this is the first month EVER that I have not tracked it. I don't know why but I didn't.

Lesson learned.

I met someone at conference last year who missed TPC by a similar margin the prior year. She was PISSED and it didn't happen again. :)

I bet!!!!!

<h2>1. How do you handle cancellations and low sales during a tough month?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, we understand that there will be months when sales may be lower than expected due to various reasons. In these situations, we recommend reaching out to your team and finding ways to support each other. You can also reach out to your customers and offer incentives or promotions to help boost sales. Remember to stay positive and keep working hard, even during challenging months.</p><h2>2. What can I do to meet my sales goal if my team is not active or available?</h2><p>If your team is not able to support you during a tough month, there are still ways to meet your sales goal. You can reach out to your existing customers and offer them new products or promotions. You can also reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals or host a virtual party. Additionally, utilizing social media platforms can help you reach a larger audience and potentially increase sales.</p><h2>3. How important is it to close a show by a specific date?</h2><p>Closing a show by a specific date is crucial for meeting your sales goal and earning rewards as a consultant. It also helps with planning and organizing your business. By setting a deadline, you can create a sense of urgency for your customers to place their orders and help you meet your goal.</p><h2>4. Can I still make it to the $4k goal with only one catalog show and a few in-person shows?</h2><p>It is possible to reach your sales goal even with a limited number of shows. We recommend focusing on quality over quantity. Make sure to provide excellent customer service and offer personalized recommendations to your customers. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a larger audience. Remember to stay positive and keep working hard until the end of the month.</p><h2>5. What advice do you have for consultants who are struggling to meet their sales goal?</h2><p>First, don't get discouraged. Remember that every month is different and there will be ups and downs in your business. If you are struggling to meet your sales goal, reach out to your team and seek support and advice. Stay organized and plan your business activities to maximize your time and efforts. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a larger audience. Lastly, always stay positive and never give up. With determination and hard work, you can achieve your goals as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

1. How do you handle cancellations and low sales during a tough month?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we understand that there will be months when sales may be lower than expected due to various reasons. In these situations, we recommend reaching out to your team and finding ways to support each other. You can also reach out to your customers and offer incentives or promotions to help boost sales. Remember to stay positive and keep working hard, even during challenging months.

2. What can I do to meet my sales goal if my team is not active or available?

If your team is not able to support you during a tough month, there are still ways to meet your sales goal. You can reach out to your existing customers and offer them new products or promotions. You can also reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals or host a virtual party. Additionally, utilizing social media platforms can help you reach a larger audience and potentially increase sales.

3. How important is it to close a show by a specific date?

Closing a show by a specific date is crucial for meeting your sales goal and earning rewards as a consultant. It also helps with planning and organizing your business. By setting a deadline, you can create a sense of urgency for your customers to place their orders and help you meet your goal.

4. Can I still make it to the $4k goal with only one catalog show and a few in-person shows?

It is possible to reach your sales goal even with a limited number of shows. We recommend focusing on quality over quantity. Make sure to provide excellent customer service and offer personalized recommendations to your customers. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a larger audience. Remember to stay positive and keep working hard until the end of the month.

5. What advice do you have for consultants who are struggling to meet their sales goal?

First, don't get discouraged. Remember that every month is different and there will be ups and downs in your business. If you are struggling to meet your sales goal, reach out to your team and seek support and advice. Stay organized and plan your business activities to maximize your time and efforts. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a larger audience. Lastly, always stay positive and never give up. With determination and hard work, you can achieve your goals as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
Replies