• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think We Are Going to Make It !

In summary, the speaker has been struggling with their business since becoming pregnant and has had a slow month with only 2 submitted shows and 3 cancelled shows. Their team missed the $4000 goal by $600 in May and they were hoping to make it up this month. However, they were able to have a friend host a $1000 show and are now only $299 away from their goal. They are feeling relieved and grateful for their team's hard work. Other members of the conversation have also shared their own struggles and success in their business.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I am taking a huge deep breath right now. Since I have been pregnant I haven't been working my business as I usually do. I only submitted 2 shows last month and had 3 cancelled shows this month. My team missed the $4000 by about $600 in May. I was really really hoping we could pull it out this month since July may be slow and by Aug it should be picking up again. I had a friend that hosted for me tonight and I just got home from a well needed $1000 show! Right now we are $299 away from $4000 and I still have a catalog show out and I believe my team has 3 more shows to submit. YEAH!!!:D:D

Thanks for reading, just wanted to share with someone that would get it!

Congrats on the 1000 show.
Hang in there. Sounds like your team will make it.
Gotta love those months we sweat it out.:sun:

Yeah! Breathing a sigh of relief for you (I think we all know that feeling!)

sigh......
relief, good for you

Congrats! For the first time in 2 1/2 yrs I'm sweating my own personal sales! I've had decent months since the baby 1250+ and this month I'm struggling to get to $750! My team has done $4000 alone..thank goodness..they are really improving :)
Congrats again and keep up the good work :)

Congrats! Those months aren't fun - but they build ...character?:sun:

Oh I so know how you feel, since Ive been on bedrest my team has all but dissapeared. I went from a 30+ group to now only have about 6-8 who consistently submit. And most of those are hobbiests/part-timers. We hit the $4000 by about $500 every month and it's usually not until the last night of the month so I get a little stressed! HANG IN THERE!

<3 Darcy

Oh, It's hard to believe I once had a $18,000 a month team, WITHOUT my own sales, I'm working on adding a few more fish to the pond! LoL That would be my suggestion to you as well.

ShanaSmith said:
I am taking a huge deep breath right now. Since I have been pregnant I haven't been working my business as I usually do. I only submitted 2 shows last month and had 3 cancelled shows this month. My team missed the $4000 by about $600 in May. I was really really hoping we could pull it out this month since July may be slow and by Aug it should be picking up again. I had a friend that hosted for me tonight and I just got home from a well needed $1000 show! Right now we are $299 away from $4000 and I still have a catalog show out and I believe my team has 3 more shows to submit. YEAH!!!:D:D

Thanks for reading, just wanted to share with someone that would get it!

Congrats!! It's nice when you do make it and yes, I do believe it adds character! :)
OhmyDLM said:
Oh, It's hard to believe I once had a $18,000 a month team, WITHOUT my own sales, I'm working on adding a few more fish to the pond! LoL That would be my suggestion to you as well.

18,000? Holy Moly!!:money::money:That's AWESOME Darcy! I can't wait for those days! Keep adding, keep adding.....:p

good job Shana!

Thanks everyone. I appriciate the support. I can't wait to call my director and share the news with her too.

:D That's great, Shana!! What a relief.

Very Happy for you!! Looks like we're on the same boat. I'm short about $600 this month and I'm going to do it no matter what! I have to do my $1250 for my Director benefit so it's on me. This year has been the worst for my business, but very rewarding in all other areas of my life so I'm not feeling too bad about it. I'm excited about conference and hope to get pumped for the last part of the year and still manage to earn a trip. :)

Go Shana!

I have been in the same position a few times. It just is no fun. Very happy your team is doing so great this month.

A newbie turned in $1600 in sales in her first month and totally bailed me out!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Addie4TLC said:
A newbie turned in $1600 in sales in her first month and totally bailed me out!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

YEAH!! LOVE IT!!!

Addie4TLC said:

HOORAY for you!!!

Addie4TLC said:

:party::party::party:

1. What is "I Think We Are Going to Make It!"?

"I Think We Are Going to Make It!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

2. Who is the author of "I Think We Are Going to Make It!"?

The author of "I Think We Are Going to Make It!" is a team of experienced Pampered Chef consultants who have created and tested these recipes to ensure they are both delicious and easy to make.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Think We Are Going to Make It!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly and can be easily substituted with similar ingredients if needed.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or special considerations taken into account in "I Think We Are Going to Make It!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. It also provides tips for adapting recipes to fit specific dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase "I Think We Are Going to Make It!" online?

Yes, "I Think We Are Going to Make It!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also order it through a Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking party to get the cookbook for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • imported_iteachurkid