• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Really Happened on Our Cruise.

In summary, the speaker shares that they are pregnant while on a cruise and are feeling sick, causing them to cancel some shows. They are also worried about their business and how they will handle being sick for the rest of the year. They ask for advice on when to tell their team and another person suggests asking for their team's help to get back on track. The speaker thanks everyone for their support and considers asking their team for help in the future.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Since I am now at a place where I am starting to panic about my business, I figured I would share what really happened on our cruise. Yes, the two are related. While in Key west I made my DH find a pharmacy with me and as you may have already guessed we found out that I am pregnant. Cool timing since I LOVE Key West and it is just one more great memory of the place. And we had been trying for almost 2 years.

However, I feel like crap! I was really sick the entire with my son, and kept hoping that wouldn't be the case the second time around. On top of that I have a bad head cold. I had 5 shows scheduled for May, I am now down to 2 or 3 and one is the 30th so I know it won't be closed by then on of the month. Eventhough I have been a director for a while, I still can't count on my team to do the $4000, so month 1 of the big R is going to be coming my way. I'm just not sure I can handle throwing up for the rest of the year! (Due date is Dec 26th). I am 8 weeks today, so if I still need it, I should be able to get meds from the Doc in about a month. They at least helped some last time.

Just wanted to share my good news/vent a little!

Oh and.....
So when do you tell your team? I cancelled my meeting for tomorrow, I'm just not up to it.

Well, CONGRATS!!! That's great news, but I'm sorry to hear about you not feeling good and your shows canceling. Hmm, as far as when to tell your team, I guess I'd wait a while. Maybe someone who's been through this before would know a better way to handle it. I had my daughter before I was a director (and my son before I was a consultant) so I didn't have a team to really deal with at the time.

I hope you feel better!!! What a great time to find out, though. how cool!

AWESOME about the baby!
I wish I could give you good advice about helping your team get to the $4000 alone, but I am in month 2 of the big R myself! I am sure someone on here can give both of us some advice.

Congratulations!!

The quick answer: tell your team you need their help. If you tell them that you want to keep the cluster together they just may pull together for you. Ask them all to find just one person to talk about the business with and to each do one extra show per month. If only some of them do it you'll get back on track quickly!

Thank you all so much.
Beth, that is what I was thinking of doing. I figure this month I am pretty well writing off, but I have some hope for next month still.

1. What activities were available on the cruise?

There were a variety of activities available on the cruise including live entertainment, onboard games and contests, fitness classes, and shore excursions. There were also multiple pools and hot tubs, as well as a spa and fitness center.

2. Did the cruise offer any specialty dining options?

Yes, the cruise offered a variety of specialty dining options including a steakhouse, seafood restaurant, Italian restaurant, and a sushi bar. Reservations were required for these dining options and an additional fee may have applied.

3. Were there any age restrictions on the cruise?

Most cruise lines require passengers to be at least 18 years old to travel alone and at least 21 years old to purchase and consume alcohol. Some cruises may also have age restrictions for certain activities or areas of the ship.

4. What is the dress code for the cruise?

The dress code for a cruise can vary depending on the ship and the specific itinerary. During the day, casual attire is typically acceptable, but for dinners or formal events, dressier attire such as cocktail dresses or suits may be required. It is best to check with the specific cruise line for their dress code guidelines.

5. How was the customer service on the cruise?

The customer service on the cruise was exceptional. The staff members were friendly, attentive, and always willing to assist with any needs or concerns. Many guests have raved about the excellent service they received during their cruise experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • kcjodih