• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Making $2500-$3000 a Month Realistic for My Business?

In summary, the conversation discusses the goal of consistently making $2500 - $3000 per month in a business. The individuals share their personal experiences, with one mentioning that they made $1800 in a month with 8-10 shows and a team sales of $8k. Another person shares that their team made about $5k without them, but they are working on consistency. They also mention that a formula they teach is that a 10 show team equals $1000, a 25 show team equals $2500, and a 40 show team equals $4000. They clarify that this does not mean you need that many people on your team, but rather that many shows. Finally, they express a desire
imported_pckrissy
I am really trying to step up my business...does anyone consistently make 2500 - 3000 /month? I am just trying to see how many shows you do, how big your team is, etc....if you prefer to email me instead of discussing here I understand...I am trying to see if this is a realistic goal for me...
thanks and I appreciate anyone willing to share this with me.
Email is [email protected]

pckrissy said:
I am really trying to step up my business...does anyone consistently make 2500 - 3000 /month? I am just trying to see how many shows you do, how big your team is, etc....if you prefer to email me instead of discussing here I understand...I am trying to see if this is a realistic goal for me...
thanks and I appreciate anyone willing to share this with me.
Email is [email protected]

Krissy~When I did 8-10 shows in April and May my sales were over $5k for me personally. I had @6 selling and our team sales were @ $8k. The most I mad then was $1800.

Hope this helps some!

Thanks Kristi~so your had personal sales over 5k and then you team did about 3k...
that does help~my team did about 5k last month without me but they aren't consistent..we are working on that..i haven't personally made over 1500 i don't think so I know i have ALOT of work ahead !!

Krissy,
I made that much a month or two last year. My goal is to consistently make over $2000 also. This year I have averaged 8 shows a month and made about $1300 a month (though June was very low for me personally so if you took that out I would average 9-10 shows a month) my team sales are very inconsistent but averaging this year about $3800 and I have 16 people on my team, but they don't all submit every month.
I would love to keep in touch and help keep each other on track with this goal!

A formula I teach my Team Leaders is that a 10 show team = $1000, a 25 show team = $2500 and a 40 show team = $4000. I have found this to be very true. Last month, my team did 50 shows, I did 8 shows (58 show team) and my check was $5900.
This does not mean you need 10, 25 or 40 people on your team to generate that income but rather, your team and you need to do that number of shows. It works out most months.

cincychef said:
Krissy,
I made that much a month or two last year. My goal is to consistently make over $2000 also. This year I have averaged 8 shows a month and made about $1300 a month (though June was very low for me personally so if you took that out I would average 9-10 shows a month) my team sales are very inconsistent but averaging this year about $3800 and I have 16 people on my team, but they don't all submit every month.
I would love to keep in touch and help keep each other on track with this goal!

I would love to keep in touch to help each other!!!

Related to Is Making $2500-$3000 a Month Realistic for My Business?

How much can I earn with Pampered Chef's "Kinda Personal" income opportunity?

The amount you can earn with our "Kinda Personal" income opportunity varies depending on your sales and leadership efforts. The more you sell and the more team members you recruit, the higher your potential earnings can be. We have consultants who earn a few hundred dollars a month to those who make six-figure incomes.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with "Kinda Personal" income opportunity?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful with our "Kinda Personal" income opportunity. Our training program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to be successful in your business. We also have a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their tips and tricks.

Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet to maintain my "Kinda Personal" income opportunity?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are required to submit at least $200 in sales every three months to remain active. This is equivalent to hosting one party every three months. There are no quotas or requirements for recruiting team members, but it is encouraged to grow your team and increase your potential earnings.

Can I work "Kinda Personal" income opportunity part-time or do I need to commit to full-time?

Our "Kinda Personal" income opportunity is flexible and can be done on a part-time or full-time basis. You can choose to work as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal goals and schedule. Many of our successful consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still manage to have a thriving Pampered Chef business.

How do I get started with "Kinda Personal" income opportunity?

To get started with our "Kinda Personal" income opportunity, you can sign up online through our website or through a consultant you know. You will then receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials to start your business. From there, you can attend training and start hosting parties to begin earning income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PampMomof3