• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing in on $2500 for the Month: My Exciting Sales Progress!

S
sfdavis918
I am only $395 away from $2500 for the month. That's a really good month for me! My aunt is doing a catalog show but I expect it will only be around $150. I have one last show tomorrow that I am hoping we can close tomorrow too. I would be so excited if I can get it in and get up a level in commission!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

If not, it will give you a great start on your October commission!

Congratulations...

Congrats!!!!

Yeh Sarah!! You will have a great start to October. I had two that don't close until Monday.

Well I just heard from my aunt. She is most likely going to close tonight, but, like I thought, it's just barely $150.00.

Then I just heard from the host for today's show and she is expecting 5-6 guests :)D ) but already knows that she is planning on getting outside orders, so we won't be closing today.:(

My only hope is that today's host will want to close out today's show for the special today and put the outside orders in as an October show. It is actually being co-hosted, so I may suggest it as a way for both hosts to receive a special.

I guess that's not my only hope. I am going to talk to the co-host and see if she is interested in the business. I have gotten some little flags that she might be. I would be fine with not making the $2500 if she signs!!!:D

Sounds like you are doing great! Congrats!!

1. What is the significance of reaching $2500 in sales for the month?

Reaching $2500 in sales for the month is considered a good month for the scientist, as it shows progress and success in their sales goals.

2. How close is the scientist to reaching their sales goal of $2500 for the month?

The scientist is only $395 away from reaching their sales goal of $2500 for the month.

3. How does the scientist plan to reach their sales goal?

The scientist is relying on a catalog show from their aunt and one last show tomorrow to reach their sales goal.

4. What is the significance of reaching a higher commission level?

Reaching a higher commission level means the scientist will earn a higher percentage of their sales, resulting in more income.

5. What is the scientist's hope for their last show tomorrow?

The scientist hopes to close the last show tomorrow and reach a higher commission level as a result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • amyscookinggear