• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar: Aiming for $6K in Sales!

In summary, the person had two shows last night and is hoping to have four shows this weekend to reach their goal of $6000 for the month of November.
lockhartkitchen
I started off November great with my show tonight. I'm at $700 and closing on Monday. I have 2 catalog shows I'm closing next week and two shows next week. I should be at $2500 by end of next week. My goal is $6000 this month. November 17 I'm hosting a big multi-vendor holiday bazaar. I'm hoping this will boost sales for Nov.

Sounds like you're doing GREAT Julie!
I had a $650 show last night and I have two more shows this weekend and a FR on Wednesday night...MAN, I am going to be tiiiiiired.

I just added another November show to my schedule. It's a tight fit, but my "bullseye" goal is $6,000. That's double last month, but, hey, what do I have to lose for trying?

I just had yet another November cancellation - I swear dealing with my hosts lately is like Chinese water torture...

Nov Sell-a-thon question:

Hold and Submit 2 shows to earn spring products:

Can the Held and Submit be different shows?

Oct Cooking show submitted in Nov
Nov Cooking Show submitted in Nov
Nov Catalog show submitted in Dec

Officially 2 shows are submitted in Nov and
Officially 2 shows are held in Nov

Would I still earn a new spring product?

kam said:
Nov Sell-a-thon question:

Hold and Submit 2 shows to earn spring products:

Can the Held and Submit be different shows?

Oct Cooking show submitted in Nov
Nov Cooking Show submitted in Nov
Nov Catalog show submitted in Dec

Officially 2 shows are submitted in Nov and
Officially 2 shows are held in Nov

Would I still earn a new spring product?

The Oct. Cooking Show would be out - it must be shows HELD and SUBMITTED as November shows. IF the catalog show is submitted BY Dec. 5th, it would be a qualified November Show, and you would get the new spring product. If it was submitted AFTER Dec. 5th, it would not count for Sellathon.

ChefBeckyD said:
The Oct. Cooking Show would be out - it must be shows HELD and SUBMITTED as November shows. IF the catalog show is submitted BY Dec. 5th, it would be a qualified November Show, and you would get the new spring product. If it was submitted AFTER Dec. 5th, it would not count for Sellathon.

Okay. Thanks!

But if the Nov catty show is submitted between Dec 1 and Dec 5, it would count toward the Nov sell-a-thon but it would count toward Dec comission?

Awesome! I had an open house event last night $670 in sales, another today only at $230 so far but going up! Show for tonight traded to a catalog party but its still a show :) Yay for the beginning of November....Time for a nap!

kam said:
Okay. Thanks!

But if the Nov catty show is submitted between Dec 1 and Dec 5, it would count toward the Nov sell-a-thon but it would count toward Dec comission?
Yep, that's right!:thumbup:

I had a show Thurs night that not quite at $200, but she's expecting other orders! Last nights show is at $500 + more to come & a vendor event this am is at $350 ish! Have a bunch more shows/fairs for Nov~my goal is $6000 as well~like Rae said, I've got nothing to lose for trying!!!

I had a show last night and I left it at 490 in sales with more orders to get and a show I just got home from at 280 with more outside orders to get and I have 3 shows next week

Do you guys think it is dumb to do a show the day before Thanksgiving?? My sister told me she would do one and I will be traveling that day and will get to her house and do the show

Jennie4PC said:
I had a show last night and I left it at 490 in sales with more orders to get and a show I just got home from at 280 with more outside orders to get and I have 3 shows next week

Do you guys think it is dumb to do a show the day before Thanksgiving?? My sister told me she would do one and I will be traveling that day and will get to her house and do the show

No, but I don't know how attendence would be as most people will be getting ready for the holiday. If she thinks she can get people there, I would do it!

If you are on vacation anyway what would it hurt to set up for the show? If no one come you can still chill out with your sister. If people come then hey Money in the Bank!! If you ordinarily wouldn't be working it is pretty much gravy, ya know?

YES the presser is on
For the Nov sell thon and also tor level 2 the CRUISE . I had an awsome Oct 7437,00 . I need the same now till the end of Dec . I have a show to day so we will see how my Nov will start off. I do have about 15 shows this month

I had a show last night and I left with $832 in sales with more orders to get!! Yay!! I'm so happy that I had a great show! It's been a while!!!:D

Rock on LADIES!!!

I had a show today with 5 people in attendance - one of the 5 has to still figure out her order - the other four were at $536! And I had a vendor event that I tacked on to this show to make is over $728!! I'm so getting free products!! I have a show on Tuesday that is expecting 10 in attendance so I'm hoping for another great show. I've never achieved a level in SAT since becoming a consultant 2 years ago (although I did the free products for having 2 shows in June and July) that I'm very excited for this and of course the commission as well.

I'm doing wellI had a show today and sales are sitting at $1193.00 with more orders coming in!!

I also have 2 bookings this month!!:)

1. What is the "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" event?

The "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" is a sales event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase and sell our products to customers. It will be held on November 17th and will feature a variety of holiday-themed products and special deals.

2. How much are you aiming to sell during the event?

We are aiming to achieve $6,000 in sales during the "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" event. This is a goal that we have set for ourselves and we are confident that with the support of our customers, we can reach it.

3. What products will be available for purchase at the event?

We will have a wide range of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" event. This includes our popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking essentials. We will also have holiday-themed products and gift sets available.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the event?

Yes, there will be special deals and promotions available at the "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" event. We will be offering discounts on selected products, as well as bundle deals and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to stop by and take advantage of these limited-time offers!

5. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products at the "Nov. 17 Holiday Bazaar" event. Our consultants will be available to assist you with placing an order and answering any questions you may have about our products. Orders can also be placed online through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies