• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Holiday Bazaar: Sales, Bookings, and Exciting Future Opportunities!

In summary, the holiday bazaar wasn't the best turnout, but I made a lot of sales and booked another show.
ahammons
My holiday bazaar just ended a couple of hours ago... it wasn't the greatest turnout, but I guess I can't complain. I left with two orders (a third one will be calling as well), one booking, and I sold two cash and carry items. Oh yeah, and I just found out that one of my January hosts is getting married so she's going to register and change her cooking show to a bridal show.

I think the weather had a lot to do with it - it was raining the whole time. But like I said, I guess I can't complain... I walked out of there with more sales and another booking that I didn't have before!

Oh yeah... the orders I got today aren't enough to qualify for a show, but I would love to get some more. I was thinking about offering something for people placing orders, like 10% off or something.... I'm not sure, has this worked for anyone before?

ahammons said:
Oh yeah... the orders I got today aren't enough to qualify for a show, but I would love to get some more. I was thinking about offering something for people placing orders, like 10% off or something.... I'm not sure, has this worked for anyone before?

Don't take $ away from yourself - offer a "free gift" if purchased b4 XX date, & give everyone a SB w/their order (order on supply) - cheaper, but everyone will appreciate it! That's what I'm doing. Plus, if you start giving discounts, they might expect it all the time. JMO

I had a bazaar yesterday. It was a first annual, and not many showed up. However, I got 2 orders ($32 total) and a catalog show booking that is already at $212! She got alot of people that showed up there since she knew them and will be handing out catalogs to clients as they come in next week! She's a jack of all trades and does massages, nails, pedi's, and all sorts of other things, so she's constantly in front of people. I think its going to be a pretty good catalog show for December!
I also got 2 other firm bookings, and 16 more people to call when I do my blitz next week.

sorry to highjack your thread, but I really wanted to share!

I did a Ladies' Day Out on Saturday. I had over $450 in sales by the time I got done. (A couple of those orders were from a day or two before.)I offered a "free shipping upgrade." With gas at over $3.00 a gallon, it's cheaper for me to have them pay the $4.00, and I pay the extra. With an order of $60 or more, I offered free shipping. I had only two takers with that.

hmm... I'll have to consider some of these ideas. I've got a table Friday at a craft fair/vendor bazaar. I have some items prepped for Cash and Carry (microwave cake mugs, mix n chops, and SBRCs mostly), but I want to offer something to encourage orders.
Oh, shoot- that reminds me - I'm supposed to have a gift for a drawing. Better look through my stash for something.

1. How can I increase my sales at a holiday bazaar?

To increase sales at a holiday bazaar, it's important to have eye-catching displays and samples, offer special holiday promotions and discounts, and engage with potential customers by explaining the benefits and uses of our products. It's also helpful to have a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of customers.

2. How can I secure future bookings at a holiday bazaar?

To secure future bookings at a holiday bazaar, it's important to have a booking incentive for customers who host a party or event with us. This could be a discount on their next purchase or a free product. Also, be sure to have booking information readily available and be prepared to answer any questions about hosting a party.

3. What types of products should I focus on selling at a holiday bazaar?

Focus on selling products that are popular during the holiday season, such as baking and cooking tools, entertaining and serving pieces, and gift sets. These products make great gifts and are also useful for holiday gatherings and parties.

4. How can I stand out among other vendors at a holiday bazaar?

To stand out among other vendors at a holiday bazaar, have a visually appealing and well-organized booth, offer unique and exclusive products, and provide excellent customer service. You can also consider offering live cooking or product demonstrations to draw in potential customers.

5. What are some future opportunities for my business through holiday bazaars?

Holiday bazaars present great opportunities for increasing sales and bookings, gaining new customers, and networking with other vendors and potential business partners. They also allow you to showcase our products and brand to a wider audience and potentially expand your customer base and business growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brakai02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • cookingwithdot