• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales at an Old Fashioned Bazaar: My Fair Table Recap

In summary, the speaker had a successful day at the bazaar with over $200 in sales. They had hoped for bookings and a potential recruit, but did not have any leads in that regard. However, they are grateful for the sales they did make and attribute their success to God. They are also hopeful for the potential recruit, but acknowledge that it may not happen due to financial constraints. Overall, the speaker is happy with their experience and gives credit to God for their accomplishments.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I set up a table today at a local Old Fashioned Bazaar. I was one of four 'vendors,' but there was also a craft room, a bake sale room, and a White Elephant room. Plenty of cheap ways to spend money.

I figured I'd get leads for bookings, and maybe a recruit or two, but, of course, no sales. Well, God certainly answered the prayers I, and some loved one, sent up. I have NO booking leads, and the one recruit lead is very interested, but I doubt it will happen. They can't even pay their phone bill, and (forgive me for sounding judgemental) they are classic stereotypical red-neck - camoflauge wearing, snaggled-toothed, probably barely graduated high school if at all. He's very excited, and is hoping to save up the $155, but I'll be surprised if it happens. Don't get me wrong, if it does, I'll know they were really determined, and be thrilled to have them on my team. It just doesn't seem likely.

I do, however, have over $200 in sales!!! I can actually submit this as a show after next weekend's fair (to see if I can squeeze in another couple of orders).

Don't ask me what I did right. I ddin't do anything special - it was all God! To Him be the praise.

Glad for your sales. Nice to have a show out of it.

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on your successful day at the bazaar. It's great that you were able to make some sales and potentially recruit someone for your team. I think it's important to remember that sometimes, things don't go exactly as we planned, but that doesn't mean it's a failure. It sounds like you still had a positive experience and were able to make some connections. And who knows, maybe that potential recruit will surprise you and end up joining your team. But regardless, it's awesome that you were able to make some sales and have the opportunity to submit them as a show. Keep up the good work and always remember to give credit to God for your successes!

1. What is "My Fair Table Today!"?

"My Fair Table Today!" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It focuses on creating beautiful and delicious dishes for entertaining, using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

2. Who can participate in "My Fair Table Today!"?

Anyone can participate in "My Fair Table Today!" It is open to all ages and skill levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. We welcome anyone who wants to learn new recipes and techniques for hosting a successful and stylish gathering.

3. What will I learn in "My Fair Table Today!"?

In "My Fair Table Today!", you will learn how to create stunning and tasty dishes that are perfect for entertaining. Our instructors will teach you how to use our products to make your cooking and presentation easier and more impressive. You will also learn tips and tricks for hosting a successful event.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "My Fair Table Today!" Our instructors will provide alternative options for using common kitchen tools to achieve similar results. However, using our products can enhance your experience and make your cooking process more efficient and enjoyable.

5. How do I sign up for "My Fair Table Today!"?

You can sign up for "My Fair Table Today!" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Our classes are available in person and online, so you can choose the option that works best for you. We also offer private classes for groups, so gather your friends and family for a fun cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheleif
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies