• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table at May Bazaar: Tips for New Vendors and Sales Tax Waiver

In summary, you would want to set up a table with a banner, table clothes, and any promotional materials you have. You would want to get in advance and purchase popular items so you don't have to worry about taking orders. You would also want to set up a "show" to put orders towards. If it is outdoors, you might want to borrow a canopy.
Sheleif
I am going to have a display table in a bazaar May 2nd. I am so new to this and I am not sure how you set things up. Do you purchase popular items in advance to sell on the spot? Do you set up a "show" to put orders towards? Also the town is waiving sales tax for vendors. I can't take orders without sales tax can I? I will be reading old posts like crazy but any input is more than welcome. :confused:

The only time you need to worry about "paying taxes to the city/state is if you are selling a product for them to walk away with. I tell them that the items that I have for sale are just extra things from around my house that I've already paid sales tax on. It's all true.
You would want to collect the taxes and shipping for orders taken.
I bring anything that I have still new in the box that I've either earned or got free from hosting my own shows. I bring my show items too for display and have had people want to buy that as well. When I get home, I order me a new one.
A door prize helps to attract visitors and gets you leads.
If it's outdoors you might want to borrow a canopy. It doesn't take long to get a sunburn.
Good luck!

You also have a great opportunity to do a Help Whip Cancer Theme as it is May!!!

pampered1224 said:
You also have a great opportunity to do a Help Whip Cancer Theme as it is May!!!

I don't mean to hijack - Can you expane on the the Help Whip Cancer Theme. I'm also new and am doing a booth in May for Relay for Life so it would be a GREAT theme.

Does anyone have some pictures of their display tables from last year? I have 2 booths in May and I really want to make a great display. Unfortunately I don't have a creative bone in my body...

What is "Table at a Bazaar in May"?

"Table at a Bazaar in May" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a display table at a local bazaar in the month of May to showcase and sell our products.

When and where is "Table at a Bazaar in May" held?

The specific date and location of "Table at a Bazaar in May" may vary depending on the consultant, but it typically takes place in May at a local bazaar or market in your area.

Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend "Table at a Bazaar in May"?

No, you do not need to purchase a ticket to attend "Table at a Bazaar in May." It is a free event for anyone who is interested in checking out our products and learning more about Pampered Chef.

Can I purchase products at "Table at a Bazaar in May"?

Yes, "Table at a Bazaar in May" is a great opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant. You can also place orders for any products that may be out of stock at the event.

Can I become a consultant at "Table at a Bazaar in May"?

While we always welcome new consultants, "Table at a Bazaar in May" is primarily a showcase and sales event for our products. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • pampchefsarah