• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales at Upcoming Fairs and Expos - Tips from a Vendor Pro!

In summary, the expert summarizer found that they usually have low sales at their fairs, but they get a lot of leads from it. They recommend bringing a starter kit and giving out last season's catalogs to increase leads.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have 4 fair , vendor shows lined up Mon & Tues next week at
Health Trex a gym
April 5 A Mom's Breast Feeding Expo
April 20 An Animal shelter Fair
May 9 I"m on PTA I am setting up a Vendor Buisiness Expo ,

I hope I do well at these I usually bringtoo much stuff I really want to have a nice clean looking table and TAKE ORDERS is my main consern
( Need TPC Sales ) and of course BOOKINGS

I have done many of these never had a great turn out in sales I hpe this time its better

Any advice let me know

When I do fairs, I take apart a catty and put each page in page protectors and have it in a binder on my table (open of course). This cuts down on cost so I'm not giving everyone a catty. Most people will stop to look at products and then start browsing through the catty. I keep order forms in the back pocket of the binder so they are visible when they are looking. I tell them that I am taking orders today. I have started getting lots of orders this way when usually I also didn't get many orders during fairs. Lately, I have been getting $100-$200 in orders! Which is great for me!

Thank -you the ideas are great I will be sure to do what I can to have the best vendor shows Thanks again

I am doing a YMCA benefit and I don't have any stock to take ( I am brand new) and sell while some of the other businesses ( Tastefully Simple, Avon etc ..do). Does that hurt you or will people still happily order?

merego said:
I am doing a YMCA benefit and I don't have any stock to take ( I am brand new) and sell while some of the other businesses ( Tastefully Simple, Avon etc ..do). Does that hurt you or will people still happily order?

For me, it doesn't seem to bother customers. The ones who order are already familiar PC and know that they will pay S&H for their orders. I get $150-$250 in orders at every booth, but I get a ton of leads, so don't be disappointed if you get low sales. Your leads are where you'll make your money.

I will be doing my first vendors night this Friday. My director suggested I bring the starter kit and a basket with some of the new spring/summer products. I will also be giving out last seasons catalogs which will have a sticker on them saying "This catalog has expired if you would like a new one please contact me" and I will include my info.

How did your first 2 fairs do?

What types of events can I participate in with my Pampered Chef booth or fair?

You can participate in a variety of events, such as craft fairs, vendor markets, health and wellness fairs, food festivals, and home shows. These events can provide a great opportunity to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for a booth or fair?

You can sign up for a booth or fair through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting the event organizer directly. Your consultant will have a list of upcoming events and can help you determine which ones would be the best fit for your business.

How much does it cost to participate in a booth or fair?

The cost can vary depending on the event and location. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the cost and any additional fees, such as table or electricity rental. It's important to factor in the cost as well as potential profits when deciding which events to participate in.

What do I need to bring to a booth or fair?

You will need to bring your Pampered Chef products, business cards, catalogs, order forms, and any other promotional materials. It's also a good idea to have a display set up to showcase your products and attract potential customers.

How can I make the most out of my booth or fair experience?

To make the most out of your booth or fair experience, it's important to have a well-organized and attractive display, engage with potential customers and offer product demonstrations, and have a way to collect contact information for follow-up. You can also offer special promotions or incentives to encourage sales and create a positive experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Back