• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crafty Fall Festival Booth Tips for First-Time Vendors

The table is for a fall festival, and it will be decorated with fall items. The best advice I can give is to focus on the fall items and not worry about the holiday items.
cpaylor
I am sharing a table with my crafty mil for a Fall Festival at my son's school on Saturday. Most of her crafts are more holiday focused. Should I focus my display toward the holidays or fall? Any suggestions?
This is my first "big" display somewhere. I am open to any suggestions that people may have. I am still reviewing this thread and trying to catch up on others because I haven't logged in recently. I need to focus on bookings and shows before the end of the year.
Thanks in advance.

My opinion is Fall since it is a Fall Festival. It's amazing how we haven't been able to enjoy the season yet and I see more and more x-mas stuff in the stores and everywhere. I plan on focusing on the Holiday's in November but that's just my opinion. Good luck with your booth.

I am doing a Fall Festival on Saturday as well, and my tables will be decorated with Fall decor, however, I am going to have the Christmas Mini-catalog with wish lists avaialble, and gift giving ideas, as well as displays for Fall cooking and baking (apcs, bamboo carving board, meat lifters, gravy separator, bastor, coolling racks, etc)

Well - here's my results. They aren't real impressive but considering the festival came together in about 2-3 weeks, I can't complain.
1 booking - 2 orders - 5 leads from door prize slips - 3 more booth opportunities for the holidays - and lots of I didn't know you did this, I'll have to call you when I need to order. Which to me means - I have your info and you are now on my contact list first. The booth was at our local Catholic school where I'm a parishener and ds a student (pre-k).
Keep you fingers crossed that my business will start moving now.

You can call it a practice run for your next time. I've only worked one booth at a Catholic church fair. You did a lot better than I did.
They put the craft booths seperate from everything else and we watched as everyone walked by in the distance.
I like working craft fairs, but I'm not going back there again.

Related to Crafty Fall Festival Booth Tips for First-Time Vendors

What is the purpose of the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event?

The Booth on Sat. 10/18 event is a promotional event for Pampered Chef where we showcase our products and offer special discounts and deals to customers.

Where will the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event be held?

The Booth on Sat. 10/18 event will be held at the local community center from 10am-4pm. Exact location details can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Do I need to RSVP for the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event?

No, you do not need to RSVP for the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event. It is an open event and all are welcome to attend.

Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event?

Yes, there will be live cooking demonstrations at the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event. Our consultants will be showcasing our products and providing tips and tricks for using them in the kitchen.

Can I purchase products at the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Booth on Sat. 10/18 event. We will have a variety of products available for purchase, and our consultants will be there to assist you with any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crazyPCcooker
  • FancyChef