• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Display at Festivals: Lessons from my Booth Experience

In summary, the speaker had a booth at a festival but did not get any bookings, although one person was interested in a catalog show. The display looked great but the speaker wonders if it was too much. They are looking for suggestions on the best products to display at festivals. Some options mentioned are the kit and a few key pieces for eye candy, holiday and baking items, versatile kitchen tools, cookware and bakeware, and fun and interactive products like spiral and julienne cutters and garlic presses. The purpose of festival booths is to gain more contacts and book shows.
FancyChef
I did a booth at a festival a few weeks ago, I had alot of fun but did not get any bookings:(. I had one person interested in a catalog show but have not been able to reach her. My display looked great but I felt like maybe I over did it!! I had two tables full!! So....what do you think are the best products to display at festivals??

FancyChef said:
I did a booth at a festival a few weeks ago, I had alot of fun but did not get any bookings:(. I had one person interested in a catalog show but have not been able to reach her. My display looked great but I felt like maybe I over did it!! I had two tables full!! So....what do you think are the best products to display at festivals??

The kit and a few key pieces for eye candy (DCB..well all know why we want to display this....and set of 3 stainless bowls for height). That's it.
Keep it simple. The purpose of booths is to get more contacts and book shows.

This time of year I generally stick to the holiday stuff. It's eye-catching.

raebates said:
This time of year I generally stick to the holiday stuff. It's eye-catching.

Same Here! Holiday and Baking stuff is what I'm bringing. Look through the Holiday Mini for some great ideas.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get any bookings at your recent festival booth. It can be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and don't see the results you were hoping for. As for the best products to display at festivals, it really depends on your target audience and the theme of the festival. However, in my experience, some of the most popular products at festivals are our versatile kitchen tools, such as our food choppers and mix n' chop. They are great for quick food demos and can catch the attention of passersby. Our cookware and bakeware also tend to do well, as people love to see and touch the quality of our products. And don't forget to have some fun and interactive products on display, like our spiral and julienne cutter and our garlic press. These products can be great conversation starters and can lead to bookings. I hope this helps and good luck with your future festival booths!

1. What should I display at festivals?

The key to a successful booth display at festivals is to showcase a variety of products that will catch the attention of potential customers. It is important to have a mix of both best-selling and new products to attract a wide range of customers.

2. How should I arrange my products?

The arrangement of your products is crucial in drawing customers into your booth. Start by organizing your products in a visually appealing way, such as grouping them by color or theme. Make sure to leave enough space for customers to browse and handle the products.

3. Should I offer samples at my booth?

Yes, offering samples is a great way to engage potential customers and allow them to experience your products firsthand. Make sure to have enough samples available and display them in an inviting way to entice customers to try them.

4. How can I make my booth stand out?

One way to make your booth stand out is by incorporating eye-catching displays and decorations that align with your brand. Consider using colorful tablecloths, banners, or props to make your booth visually appealing and draw attention from festival-goers.

5. How can I engage with customers at my booth?

Engaging with customers is crucial for building relationships and making sales at festivals. Make sure to have knowledgeable and friendly staff at your booth who can answer questions and demonstrate products. You can also offer interactive experiences, such as cooking demonstrations or games, to attract and engage customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
raebates