• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Samples/Demo @ Fall Festival

In summary, the author recommends bringing recipes that do not require electricity, like the taffy apple tarlets. She also suggests using a rectangular stand with a platter and bowl caddy to display desserts. Lastly, she recommends bringing chocolate and peanutbutter chips, frosting, and brownies.
duffspckitchen
Hi All! I am doing a table at a Fall Festival at one of our local churches. I have only done one table earlier this month, so I am a little nervous~mixed with excited of course lol. I will not have electricity or anything and i am supposed to have the food available at the start of the event (10-11am). Do you have any recipes you recommend for tables/booths?

Ask the coordinator FIRST about food. Sometimes it's not allowed and you don't want to be in trouble.
ALSO, it's not always best to bring food because of spoilage.
For most booths/tables it's recommendend to just NOT bring food.

Yeah they actually asked that I bring samples and are considering me a "food vendor" and i get the table for free rather than the $40 fee. I picked the first time since I figured i could bring stuff and be able to keep it cold/hot, at least for a little while

Okay. Then just make sure it's something that won't spoil :D

Do you have the cool and serve tray by chance? You can always keep some things cool on that...how long will you be there? Maybe you can make some dips and have a cooler and rotate them in/out to maintain some freshness

I did the taffy apple tarlets a few weeks ago and they were a big hit. I made them all the night before and brought them in some tupperware, then put them out on my table display. I used the rectangle stand and platter. I also put some little candies in the small bowl caddy set.
I shared the booth with another consultant who did mini pumpkin pies, and they also worked really well for this. She made them in the mini-muffin pan too, so our choices weren't too different, but the people really liked them. Then we both used the same flyer (with different contact info), and put our own featured recipe on them so when people stopped by they didn't have to get 2 different flyers.
Anyway, good luck and I hope you have a lot of fun! :)

Oil dipping seasoning, oil and bread won't spoil. Unless the location is really hot, you could do some of the sauces over cream cheese and crackers. The cookies or tarts would be great as you should have some kind of height to your display and if you have the 3-tiered stand, that would be great and you can just keep refilling.

One thing to keep in mind--in many states it is illegal to serve homemade food at a public event. Invited guests at a party are different. In order to be a food vendor your kitchen must be inspected and approved, and you must go through a certification process. I never take anything but individually-wrapped candies to a public event.

What I am going to do is cut a pound cake into cubes and use the new sauces carmel one and the other do you may have to put the sauces on them for them because it is thick but shows how yummy they are may book alot of Dec shows.

I did a ladies night event and I made Taffy Apple Tartlets, Mini Tirimisu cakes, and the spumoni brownies. I have a Large Bamboo Platter I placed the smaller items on and I made the brownies in my Lg Bar Pan. They were all a hit. I made everything the night before and just put the toppings in their bags for the cakes then topped them before I left for the event and they were fine. Every one loves dessert! And they are mini bite size.

What about the two-step fudge in the large microcooker? You could make it ahead of time and put it in Tupperware containers to keep it fresh and just put out a few at a time on the bamboo platters or the Simple Additions.

One package of chips (chocolate, white chocolate, peanutbutter, butterscotch, whatever is your favorite)
One container of ready made frosting (your favorite flavor)
Melt the two together (make sure you don't over heat), stir, and spread out on parchment paper in the large bar pan or metal baking sheets. The cut into small pieces and serve

I have a vendor showcase this weekend and I'm planning to do this recipe. My favorites are the chocolate/peanutbutter combinations. Quick, easy, and people think you slaved over it!

1. What types of food samples will be offered at the Fall Festival?

At the Fall Festival, we will be offering a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using Pampered Chef products. Some samples you can expect to try include appetizers, entrees, and desserts.

2. Will the food samples be allergy-friendly?

We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and restrictions. Our food samples will have allergy-friendly options available, and our consultants will be happy to assist with any questions or concerns.

3. Can I purchase the products used in the food samples at the event?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. You can also place an order with them for any products you may be interested in.

4. Will there be cooking demonstrations at the food samples station?

Yes, our consultants will be doing live cooking demonstrations while preparing the food samples. This is a great opportunity to see our products in action and learn some tips and tricks for using them.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing products at the food samples station?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and discounts available for those who make a purchase at the event. Be sure to ask our consultants about any current promotions or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yumyummum
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • BethCooks4U